Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Seeing rows and rows of dead children (and the news was saying this what we can show you, you can't stomach the rest) and with America drawing a line in the sand on use of chemical weapons, Obama is backed into a corner.

I don't see how he cannot respond.

I don't understand Assad. He had to have known that using chemical weapons (I mean, who else would have used them right?) was going to be known by the world and even Russia couldn't back his move on that.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/22/13.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
Seeing rows and rows of dead children (and the news was saying this what we can show you, you can't stomach the rest) and with America drawing a line in the sand on use of chemical weapons, Obama is backed into a corner.

I don't understand Assad. He had to have known that using chemical weapons (I mean, who else would have used them right?) was going to be known by the world and even Russia couldn't back his move on that.

How do we know this is not a set up by the rebels? This is a bottomless hole & we don't heed to be involved.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

After watching the imposter inaction (purposely one word) I can see how. I'm hoping he'll send Al and Jessie to fix this. He's not a leader and never will be.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
Originally Posted by KFWA

How do we know this is not a set up by the rebels? This is a bottomless hole & we don't heed to be involved.

Actually I tend to agree, however the U.S. is already on record saying they'd respond with force (or weapons or whatever) if chemical weapons were used. I assume they felt that line would never be crossed but now that it has, I don't see how they are going to leave it as an empty threat.

I was listening to a U.N. rep on the news this morning. He said it will be a two prong process (fairly obvious I guess).
1. determine if nerve gas was used
2. determine who used it

He said he estimated it would take about 3 days to determine.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/22/13.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1,000,000 dead Syrians are not worth 1 US service person

We need to stay out

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well except this chit can wind up on our shores.....ask Japan.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
interesting situation because if Hillary, McCain or Romney were president, we'd already be bombing key Syrian military targets

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I keep thinking "Theater."

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by temmi

We need to stay out

Snake

+1

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why does the U.S. always HAVE to get involved in the Middle East?

We have our own problems here to deal with. Obama can't save US, he damn sure can't save them.

They have been killing each other over there since sand was a rock.

I don't like the method or the targets, but is it really worth starting another war over? Will it solve anything to have us involved?

Make no mistake, our own government would not hesitate to use these methods of execution on those HERE that oppose them, (People like you and I, that are against him and his minions.) If he thought it would end opposition to their agenda, they would do it in a heartbeat. Getting someone to execute the orders may be a little harder for him to accomplish though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There IS an extremely serious potential consequence. IF the opposition should ever get THEIR grubby hands on the chems we may have to look at Sarin or even worse,Novochok being used here. NOT a very pleasant thing to contemplate.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take a lesson from Egypt.....oh wait he is.

News media can't decide who are the bad guys because the president hasn't told them yet. It is going to take serious consideration, more golf and a couple more vacations to figure out.

In any case they will only hate us more for our involvement no matter which side we take.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Arabs have been killing Arabs for thousands of years.....thousands of years from now they will still be killing each other.

I'm in agreement, a million arabs are not worth one US Marine.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257wby
Arabs have been killing Arabs for thousands of years.....thousands of years from now they will still be killing each other.

I'm in agreement, a million arabs are not worth one US Marine.

funny how that attitude changes (not necessarily yours) when it comes to fighting them over Israel.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The world knows Obama is a total joke.

He will making one of his stuttering speeches and nothing will change. Especially if it involves military actions against his rughead brethren. But he might decide to increase their monetary aid.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What is to be gained by American intervention? Is this another oil thing. How long will the good guys be the good guys over there and what constitutes a "good guy" in the Arab world?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
The world knows Obama is a total joke.

That's a fact,tragically the majority of the US electorate has a different opinion.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Supporting the rebels is supporting the muslim brotherhood. That is not an option, no matter what is going on.
Women and children are the greatest casualties of war, always have been.

Stay out of this crap, supporting either side is a loose, loose proposition.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We need to stay out

Snake
yup... air drop some minn-guns to the Christians smile

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

We need to stay out

Snake

Yes and I'll raise you another 99,000,000. One dead stone age piece of vermin is not worth 1 US service person getting a hang nail.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/22/13.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

446 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 32 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,031
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.