-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
never cross the street from these animals, Look them right in the eye and be prepared to skin your rig. Ive found in working in bars for 6 years in my earlier years that there is 1 big secret that blacks dont want you to know.. THEY ARE DEAD SCARED OF CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE. Act crazy and be willing to back it up and they get scared

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
You can't tell me there were not people around that could not have stopped this. WTF is wrong?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Too many puzzzies!

The article alluded to "witnesses" but we all know that reporting is quite intolerable these days. Unfortunately
witnessing and stopping something is not the same.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The pffukkers that did this need to die, plain and simple...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That is someone's father, grandfather,uncle or whatever to someone. How can we sit back and watch this happen. What is going to stop it??

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there a death penalty in Washington State?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ran across this article:

http://www.khq.com/story/23225525/88-year-old-man-assaulted-at-eagles-ice-arena-has-died

The sumbitches that did this need to be hung in the public square as an object lesson to the rest of the vermin. mad

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by birddog65
That is someone's father, grandfather,uncle or whatever to someone. How can we sit back and watch this happen. What is going to stop it??

The sickle cell if we're lucky.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You can thank Holder, Sharpton, Jackson and Zero, and the MSM for this new found "bravery" in triple teaming young scared white kids, back shooting strangers without cause, and beating of old men by blacks in search of demented "justice" against whites.

I don't how or even if all this is gonna sort out, but I do know there is safety in numbers and a little organization on a city and statewide level might be in order, in times such as this. No Klan or skinhead crap. Those fools are cowards, too. I just am thinking like minded capable people might be a good thing to have on a call list these days.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Yes! It's called 230 gr. Hardball!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Thank the super negro Mr jesse ob*ma sharpton for this one. On their own they are worthless pieces of sh*t, but together they feed off of each other encouraging the pigmently gifted youth to commit these atrocities while they sit back with the country on cruse control headed for a big ass curve with no intention of taking the wheel. Something has got to be done about this. How long can these idiots keep turning a blind to the direction this country is headed? Everyone is denying that race is a factor when In all reality it is more of a factor than it has ever been. There is power in numbers, they already have theirs. Notice they never strike alone. There's all kinds of action being taken as we speak to rally the black community, but who's assembling the white community? The people are so worried about being labled racists that they sit back and leave themselves wide open to this domestic terrorism. Argue it isnt you must but that is exactly what it is. Rant over

Last edited by USMCSS; 08/22/13.

how can they prove its solicitation of a prostitute? I gave the whooor the money in a birthday card.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh crap, crackers do this stuff all the time, too. crazy

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This could happen every day in this country and we won't do a damn thing about it. We are a defenseless people. The garbage can do what ever they want, when ever they want to us with no fear of retaliation. We support them with food, housing, medical care etc., and this is what we get in return. Whites of years ago would have struck back and made them feel some pain. Our forefathers would be so proud of us!

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by eyeball
Oh crap, crackers do this stuff all the time, too. crazy

Now remember Mr eyeball, crackers is racist, crackas is respectable. (Logic according to Mr trayvons pet walrus, er I mean girfriend.)

how can they prove its solicitation of a prostitute? I gave the whooor the money in a birthday card.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It is time to start putting fear into these animals. Start putting them in the ground on a regular basis this crap will stop. They are a bunch of lowlife thugs that pray on easy victims or when they think they have an advantage.

Couple days ago I damn near shot one. Early on the way to work about 5:30. Here this NAHA,north american house ape, come stumbling off the curb when I am at a red light. He is at the passenger side of the truck I can barely make out his mumbling about needing to get home and gas money. I ignore him but watch him out of the corner of my eye. I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could run the red.

Well he must of been awfully stupid to think I was going to take any crap. I fit the perfect picture of crazy looking redneck. Rusty truck, hank jr "if the south would of won" blasting on the radio. I thought for sure I had the whole crazy honkey thing going and I would be left alone. Anyways I think his intentions were just to make sure I could hear his panhandling story better he would open up the passenger door. Damn that fool could of won the Olympics he was running so fast. Guess a 45 pointed at your forehead has that effect on some people. Had he made any attempt to enter the truck I would of been cleaning brain matter off the headliner and the seat.

We have two options with these animals. Get them to respect white people and treat them as fellow human beings. Or get back to the way things were in the sixties and seventies when they truly feared white people. We all know option one sure as hell won't happen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
It is time to start putting fear into these animals. Start putting them in the ground on a regular basis this crap will stop. They are a bunch of lowlife thugs that pray on easy victims or when they think they have an advantage.

Couple days ago I damn near shot one. Early on the way to work about 5:30. Here this NAHA,north american house ape, come stumbling off the curb when I am at a red light. He is at the passenger side of the truck I can barely make out his mumbling about needing to get home and gas money. I ignore him but watch him out of the corner of my eye. I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could run the red.

Well he must of been awfully stupid to think I was going to take any crap. I fit the perfect picture of crazy looking redneck. Rusty truck, hank jr "if the south would of won" blasting on the radio. I thought for sure I had the whole crazy honkey thing going and I would be left alone. Anyways I think his intentions were just to make sure I could hear his panhandling story better he would open up the passenger door. Damn that fool could of won the Olympics he was running so fast. Guess a 45 pointed at your forehead has that effect on some people. Had he made any attempt to enter the truck I would of been cleaning brain matter off the headliner and the seat.

We have two options with these animals. Get them to respect white people and treat them as fellow human beings. Or get back to the way things were in the sixties and seventies when they truly feared white people. We all know option one sure as hell won't happen.

I miss the old south...

White guy from NY is late for a sales appointment in Mississippi....

So he is driving his Cadillac at 110 mph on an old two lane road... as he breaks the top of the hill, out in the middle of the road are walking Otis and LeRoy with their fishin poles over their shoulders, just a shuckin an jivin away.

The New Yorker hits the brakes but can't avoid hitting both LeRoy and Otis... LeRoy Goes flying over the car and out into the cow pasture next to the road... Otis comes right thru the windshield and flies into the back seat....

The sales man stops and surveying the damage starts to cry profusely....

Meanwhile a Missiissippi Sheriff's Deputy, comes up the road from the opposite direction and sees all of this, and pulls over... he walks over to the Driver and asks him what the heck happened...

So the Salesman relates his story, and still crying profusely...

The Mississippi Sheriff takes off his hat, scratches his head, and looks at LeRoy out in the field moaning away.. and Otis in the backseat bleeding all over the place...

Takin his tooth pick out of his mouth and putting his hat back on, the Mississippi Sheriff tells the Salesman...

Well Yankee, you can quit cryin... this is Mississippi, so ya ain't in any sort of trouble...and besides after they get out of the hospital, we can charge the one in the back seat for Breaking and Entering... and the one out there in the field...
well, I'll get him for leaving the scene of a crime...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no disrespect intended but that's some ugly chit from my perspective.

I'd probably laugh at it as just a joke but due to the op's subject it just ain't that funny to me right now.

a good man is a good man, no matter what color package he comes in and deserves to be treated with the same respect and rights that we all desire.

and the same goes for bad men, no matter their color, they deserve to meet a horrible end.

not tryin to preach at you, just thought it worthy of mentioning.

I'm in the accuracy business, and when you paint with a broad brush you're apt to color stuff that was just fine the way it was.

sides, it makes more work ime.

have lived in downtown Chicago, partied hard there, lucky to be alive. Have even been known to get pulled over in Caprini Greens by a couple of plainclothes, wonderin what a carload of white boys was doin in that neighborhood.

the Ben Carson's, the Allen West's, the not famous guy that works to support his family, raise his kids and ain't takin nothin from nobody, we need those men as allies. And I for one, would want them as friends.

there's a big problem in the black communities, but that doesn't mean no problems exist in communities of other races.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 08/22/13.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
a good man is a good man, no matter what color package he comes in and deserves to be treated with the same respect and rights that we all desire.

Isn't this called "stating on a false premise"? In this thread we were talking about bad men, not good men.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lots of similarities in this country and South Africa now.

Blacks hatred for whites
Revenge killings
Leadership turning a blind eye and contributing to the hate
Spineless majority toeing the line with PC cowardliness
Media...too sicking to even go into
The list goes on and will get longer....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Yah they pet them to death!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
� that's some ugly chit from my perspective. �

from mine, too.

I'd probably laugh at it as just a joke �

I wouldn't. Didn't.

As a rock-solid Alabamian with a lot of hard-working, responsible Negro friends� whom I've loved and admired for eighty-two years, I find it both insensitive and very offensive to respectable Southern whites and to all Negroes alike.

I'm embarrassed to belong to the same race as any slob who'd repeat such sh�t.

�field hands and domestics in the South and well educated professionals in the South, the North, and the West.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (29aholic, 1_deuce, 1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 270cowboy, 26 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,071
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.