-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 174 of 229 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was an unforeseen downside........

She PM'ed an offer of free dick.

I Shoulda knowed better.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Livin' the dream.
'tween unemployment, disability, esp, free cellphone, free internet, free medical, free crack, food kitchens, surplus ammo and horny welfare mothers, I got this ol' world dialed.
Soon I hope, free gas and beer, then I can get off the corner of the Wal-Mart parking lot. It'll happen.

Well Slavey,

I find it wonderful that SamboBama is taken care of his boy in Idaho...

That makes my day...

in fact, I am going to stop by Walmart and donate a few bucks to your brothers over there with the Stranded, Please help, God Bless signs... just in your honor...

I'm feeling "THE HOPE" for this country's future already...

and I owe ALL of that VISION to you!

your ARE TRULY THE MAN there 'MaterBoy...livin the dream...

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There was an unforeseen downside........

She PM'ed an offer of free dick.

I Shoulda knowed better.

Slavey's Toilet Fantasies, Chapter 7146....

but hey Slavey, if it happened, feel free to post 'em...

I know you dream of me being gay and desiring you....

but sad fact is, I ain't and even if I was, you wouldn't make the Z List... much less the A thru Y list...

but you keep Dreaming there 'MaterBoy..... gives you something to wish for to keep ya goin....

but hey, Schtick's available and evidently real easy....I don't know anyone else with his own manHarem...

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Twist it how you please and to whatever fashion that sets your Freudian [bleep] mind at ease. Perhaps it's the agent orange setting in or you have your campaign hat on too tight. Select your excuse you're the dip chit that's merely a side show for your bitchmaster. Perhaps he will be free from his "time out" seat soon so we can all dig on his latest installment. You little ladies are truly a bore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got drunk with one if Freud's disciples some years ago.

He said he found me interesting. Committed suicide 2 days later with his toe and a 12 bore.

I'm perfectly comfortable with your boredom.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And I'm comfortable with you being comfortable. Not to mention I'm comfortable with the demise of your drinking buddy. Must have been the great conversation and company. You're a good friend, I'm sure. wink

Last edited by Stickbow; 08/23/13.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Delta Quadrant is a long journey Elks, have patience.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickbow
And I'm comfortable with you being comfortable. Not to mention I'm comfortable with the demise of your drinking buddy. Must have been the great conversation and company. You're a good friend, I'm sure. wink

Let's you and me get drunk sometime soon. I'll buy.

I am..........disturbed.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

grin

Dan,patience is not one of my strong points. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

grin

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Perhaps you two and boxer should have a threesome. I couldn't think of a better cause for a six pack and triple drilling. I'm sure the conversation would be deep. Maybe just six feet.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Boring. sleep

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I'd buy for that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bam!

Left-[bleep] jab!!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hardly. He can't get out of his rascal scooter for such a delivery. Nor could any of his sideshow pets. Keep trying though as it is amusing.

DD; If you do care to deliver on your offer of buying me a drink I will be stopping in for a lay over at Miami Int on my way back to the world from my tropical abode on Sept. 3rd. We could have a great conversation as to why someone like your alleged self has any use or respect for such a POS as boxer. I can't imagine why any Vet would appreciate an abuser of all such colors and shades like Larry unless they had something in common. Makes me wonder.... the horror.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

DD; If you do care to deliver on your offer of buying me a drink I will be stopping in for a lay over at Miami Int on my way back to the world from my tropical abode on Sept. 3rd. We could have a great conversation as to why someone like your alleged self has any use or respect for such a POS as boxer. I can't imagine why any Vet would appreciate an abuser of all such colors and shades like Larry unless they had something in common. Makes me wonder.... the horror.

Sorry, I have better things to do with my time than visit Miami. There's a nice pub here on the outskirts of Crackertown...anytime, don't mind the bikers and rednecks. They won't bother you unless you say something profoundly stupid.

What is an "alleged self"? Does anyone know?

You're the fella that has a problem with Boxer, not me. I don't do fan clubs. Near as I can figure B doesn't need my help . I don't use people either. If you're the sort that contributes useful information or other benefit to the common cause I can respect that and don't care much how the package is wrapped. OTOH if all you got is trash talk and sand in your mangina there's little point to your existence.

So, when you gonna show up at The Pub? I'm not buying you A drink. We're going to drink until you can't feel your teeth.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, when you gonna show up at The Pub? I'm not buying you A drink. We're going to drink until you can't feel your teeth.

What a wonderful gesture, BD.
Here's to hoping your offer is accepted.
Godspeed.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I have drank until my hair hurts.

Stickybrow, I'm thinking you stepped on your dick this time.

Page 174 of 229 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.