Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 178 of 229 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 228 229
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

In a private conversation with Boxer's dad, he did admit he wished he'd shot that wad against the wall.

Hint: we ain't talking shotguns here.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by HitnRun

In a private conversation with Boxer's dad, he did admit he wished he'd shot that wad against the wall.

or just been butt [bleep] the old lady instead oh wait , thats how we got wageslave

Last edited by ldholton; 08/26/13.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Blah, blah, blah, [bleep] what. Let me get the Honey boo boo translator. Don't much matter because it's the same regurgitated chit. So, with that, GFY you white trash, alcoholic, abusive, poaching, moronic piece of trailer park chit. Think I covered it. Oh, and take your cheer leading piece of chit groupies with you.

No pics? What you haven't poached anything lately to hang a pic for Alaska Fish and Game to oogle at. All that time away and nothing to show. Couldn't you pry your drunken [bleep] off the couch. Must be weighted down by all the Natty Light cans. You haven't a clue do you. Although you were never known for your smarts or the obvious.

GW; Now that's some funny chit. kudos

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't forget to bless nipples also.

You do wiffem want you want to. I'll do wiffem whatever I can get away with, depending on the mood their owner is in?

So it is, so ever it shall be.

Addendum: Bein's she to whom the nipples belong, also shoots a 25-06, this should oughta mollify them what's offended by the variable tone of this thread? Too much info? Tough chitsky.

Last edited by dubePA; 08/26/13.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by HitnRun

or just been butt [bleep] the old lady instead oh wait , thats how we got wageslave

Keep your woody in check there, Idphuckmyselfcausenooneelsewill,
flattery will get you nowhere in Idaho.
Anything but a self induced wad is a dream for you.
Keep pumping.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Blah, blah, blah, [bleep] what. Let me get the Honey boo boo translator. Don't much matter because it's the same regurgitated chit. So, with that, GFY you white trash, alcoholic, abusive, poaching, moronic piece of trailer park chit. Think I covered it. Oh, and take your cheer leading piece of chit groupies with you.

No pics? What you haven't poached anything lately to hang a pic for Alaska Fish and Game to oogle at. All that time away and nothing to show. Couldn't you pry your drunken [bleep] off the couch. Must be weighted down by all the Natty Light cans. You haven't a clue do you. Although you were never known for your smarts or

It seems possible that you have achieved what science never has. The perfect vacuum.

It is a rare thing, treasure it.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the event I ever stumble and actually post a reply, may I refer to him hereafter as "bell jar"??

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, of course. Completely appropriate and it might even be PC.

You should use upper case letters (Bell Jar) as it would be a proper noun.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Give whatever you wish whatever name you please old man. No one will deny you your dream at your level of dimensia. Do tell though what's behind you fondness for Boxer. You being the honorable one and all and, he being the posterchild for chitbags inc. It is known that we strike up kinships with those who are like us so, what is it that you share with an alcoholic, simple minded, poacher, abuser of all shades like Larry? Perhaps your lap dog Dube can add.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Meh? Not inclined to use bell jar as a proper noun at this time. View it more as a pejorative usage. Hope that's okay?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is OK.

Better still.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Swifty
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Swifty52
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh my.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is deplorable.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is deplorable.

Why ?
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Swifty52; 08/27/13.

Swifty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'flave,

I reserve the right to crack me up. Trouble is,none of these Window Licking stupid [bleep] have enough IQ,for me to frost things copiously. Sucha waste of grandiose vernacular and a mastery of Engleesh.

'Course,that'll get more than a few of 'em horned right the [bleep] up,Pretending they could savvy the crux.

Laffin'!

DD,

It were The Immaculate Conception.

'dube',

Ever note how the Whining Window Lickers is no good at relationships,either...just like they suck at everything else?!?

At least they's consistent,in their incredibly dismal "results".

Laffin'!

Crow',

The BEST Thread Evah,isn't to be taken lightly.

Only fair to grant them who need it most,the opportunity to burn bandwidth with their Imaginations and Pretend...if only because it's all they've got.

Bless their hearts.

'nRun,

[bleep] HILARIOUS that your Trump Card,is a Fantasy about someone else's dick!

"Congratulations"?!!?

Laffin'!

'holton,

You Whining [bleep],you've been purty quiet as of late. Running outta Imagination and Pretend?!!?

Looking forward to the excuses.

Laffin'!

'bow,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. Just keep doing so aloud,if only because your Delusions are [bleep] hilarious!

I know...I know,your inherent Stupidity is a Secret Squirrel "trick".

Laffin'!

'slave,

Didja' knock 'holton up? Her titties are purty sore and her mood swings impressive.

You shoulda just givin' it to her straight and told her to [bleep] herself...if only because she'd get more poozy that way and couldn't knock herself up.

Laffin'!

NotSoSwift,

I'm glad them cartoons is free,so you can "contribute". You poor poor Whining Do Nothing [bleep]. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Looking forward as per always,to your excuses,nearly as much as your version of "results".

Laffin'!

SLM,

The Boys saw 20 some Albino Gophers on a Milford Boat Ride,this last Sunday. Hopin' a couple will cooperate,so I can practice Blurtitude on 'em,in the week to come.

Hopefully the weather do favorable things.

'Groove,

Please do not slight the magnitude of animated pixels and the "reality" they afford the afflicted.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biscuit is AWOB.
SURPRISE!
She'll bust out of the closet again soon.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BWT! BWT!

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 178 of 229 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.