Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 179 of 229 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 228 229
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I shot a real gun again yesterday! laugh

Time to tweak the .223AI with the 64 grain Noslers. Maybe even go kill a real deer with them sometime! grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No workee yet?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
We need some Milford pics.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gwe,

With all of this 223AI talk,I just might try me one of them thangs...if only to see what all the fuss is about.

Still seems to me,that shooting all them form loads,is a waste.

BEST Thread Evah!

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't crowd Shefire's closet,or you might get some splinters...as she busts out. Though in fairness and given her physical "prowess",she's gonna have to take a couple/few runs at it and you'll certainly hear the Warning Whimpers.

Laffin'!

SLM,

This Global Cooling is a weird thang. Turned the [bleep] [bleep] sky all green and schit last night.

I'm gonna have to take a few days off,so there's room for all the OT hours to fit...which ain't a bad thang.(grin)

Will try to upload pics in the morning and the light currently,is fabulous.

Film at 11:00.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I can't wait to go shoot a real deer with a .223AI just like the cool kids.... grin You should try it too sometime!

Last edited by ingwe; 08/28/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wageslave
No workee yet?

Yeah, work started Monday. Gotta take 20 students and go find and evaluate 13 dogs tomorrow...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given the lack of whining on this thread as of late, vagisil must be on sale, or they got some vagi-seal and have been out doing schit.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gwe,

22's aren't Legal in most States and I'd want much more diameter and weight,for Venison.

BEST Thread Evah!

Eddy',

I still cain't know which is funnier...the Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] pretending to be alive,or pretending to be dead?!!?

Rest assured,they've not run outta either Imagination or Pretend,nor turned a [bleep] lick. Likely got lost in transit from their couch,to the schitter and are awaiting rescue.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Uploaded a smattering of images,from the last couple/few days...if only in the interest of Global Cooling.

Early AM Full Moon Fever.

[Linked Image]

Not so early AM,fresh snow.

[Linked Image]

Milford Mansion.

[Linked Image]

Global Cooling Clouds.

[Linked Image]

Drab surroundings.

[Linked Image]

BBQ at The Milford Mansion.

[Linked Image]

Blasse',I know and yet shy of Blurtitude. I'll never finger it out.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Boxer
'gwe,

22's aren't Legal in most States and I'd want much more diameter and weight,for Venison.

BEST Thread Evah!

Well, I'm pretty damned big in diameter and carrying a lot of weight, so I'm gonna use the .223AI! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Psssst-----Poobah, I dunno 'bout the .223 but the 5.56 NATO works on ele and buff.

Be some nice imagery above. Northern lights....bucket list item for down the road.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In early 1997 while doing field training at Fort Greely, we were treated to a decently bright moon, spectacular northern lights, and the insanely bright Hale-Bopp comet, all in one night, at the same time. It was quite a sight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You suck.

Once in a lifetime thing there....or longer. Wow.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Be some nice imagery above. Northern lights....bucket list item for down the road.

Seen the Northern Lights and the Southern Cross, both a number of times,and lots of stuff in between, thanks to hunting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You suck.

Once in a lifetime thing there....or longer. Wow.

There were plenty of rides on Chinooks where the pilot seemed to loose control through the windy passes and the sunset would light up the snow capped peaks to a pale orange glow, and later we would all say, "At least I got to see that before
I died". But the Chinook pilots always got us home.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Groove,

I never could like hopping a ride in any rotary winged craft,the Schithook included and that no matter the scenery.(grin)

Snowed last night,but the light was poor,poor,poor.

Ceiling is "iffy" now and I look for it to be on the deck,in no time.

DD,

Have never seen the Northern Lights myself,but due the influx of Population and Industry here along The Milford,we do get some purty smog.(grin)

Will be keeping my smog eye open.

'gwe,

Never much in the way of scenery,here along The Milford and we all Hunt leases.

BEST Thread Evah!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Groove,

I never could like hopping a ride in any rotary winged craft,the Schithook included and that no matter the scenery.(grin)

Snowed last night,but the light was poor,poor,poor.

Ceiling is "iffy" now and I look for it to be on the deck,in no time.

DD,

Have never seen the Northern Lights myself,but due the influx of Population and Industry here along The Milford,we do get some purty smog.(grin)

Will be keeping my smog eye open.

'gwe,

Never much in the way of scenery,here along The Milford and we all Hunt leases.

BEST Thread Evah!

I went out on a bow hunt on the North Slope once in August and it blew my 19 year old North Carolina mind that it snowed (hard!) there that "early". We took the Dalton to Deadhorse and I figure it was in the mid 30's. We ran out of gas in Deadhorse and got lucky that the unmanned gas pump had a debit card swipe! Good times.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Once a long time ago I thought I wanted to fly a 'hook. Then I figured out I wasn't a champagne kind of guy or inclined to start two engines before committing aviation.

Oh well....life's been good the way it went and goes. Lookin' forward more than reverse.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The scariest ride that I ever went on was at Ft. Polk while on board UH-60's driven by the good folks from 10th Combat Aviation. Crazy crazy people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You never rode with me. laugh

Never did a F4 driver come back with me that still had his previous meal on board. <Doublewide Grin>

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You never rode with me. laugh

Never did a F4 driver come back with me that still had his previous meal on board. <Doublewide Grin>

sick

After several rides with your ilk, it became apparent to me and my ilk what all the fuss about airborne wings was. Why ride with a madman in a Blackhawk when you can jump from a perfectly good airplane? crazy

Page 179 of 229 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,777
Posts18,477,000
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.