Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 183 of 229 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 228 229
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The .243 is vastly superior....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
.270 won in the end.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Good show, right then, moving on....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
What are if any a advantage over one or the other im wanting to pick one up in the Tikka t3 hunter and the only caliber i can find is. 243 locally . This would be used for deer/antelope.

I'd pick one of the 6.5's.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gwe,

The PM musta bounced. My bad,I must notta been counting. Laffin'!

I'd not throat an 8" twist .224" spout for RN's,you want it much shorter than that.

Hint.

Did gun a 7.7" Krieger this mornin',with W/W Virgins,I'm are fourty-[bleep] sixty-four,double hundo CCI's and a smooch with Bulk Blem 68 Me sooooo Horny HPBT's at 3250fps.

They almost hang at half the rifle's potential,but I never have been a Krieger Fan...mainly because I suffer a couple/few.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BEST Thread Evah!

SLM,

Blurtitude still ain't workin' today...though the water is high.

[Linked Image]

Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Film at 11:00.

'bow,

Fascinating,that for some reason you think it needs perpetually repeated,that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] do anything other than Whine. In fairness,your Whine is splendid and there's no slighting your most impressive long list of heartfelt and wellfounded insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Cyber Hanky to you. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Eddy,

Didja' get the PM that mentioned,PM's will now be Emailed?

Where do these incredibly stupid [bleep] come from?!?

Wow +P+.

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with yet another figment of your Imagination,that you bring to life with good old Plagiarism. Laffin'!

I know...I know,your [bleep] ain't left the couch all year and the forecast is more of the same. Perhaps give thought to sending NotSoSwift a PM,so you can realign THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude and really go for the [bleep] jugular with a plagiarized cartoon or two and wax eloquent on all the things you two sorry [bleep] almost did. Laffin'!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you get to "do" something.

You make Jeff O look like a cross between Rambo and Elgin Gates...you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

DD,

Launch it over water...if only because schit floats.

Points awarded if you let Shefire set in it and tell her to buckle up,because you are sending her to Appelbee's(on the house).

Laffin'!

Paulh,

As per all erectors today,ala multiple 6mm's and 25's...25's of like case capacity cain't begin to hang. Unfortunately,beeger case capacity 25's don't make things any sweeter for the Quarter Bore(s). Personally,I don't think them findings was a "fluke"...but it's easy for me to opine with facts,mainly because I got 'em all.

Should it cheer you up,I can try again tomorrow.(grin)

'pole,

Didja' get the PM from The Do Nothing Gang,that you are on Imaginary Pretend Ignore?

Must sting,suffering a Secret Squirrel Wrath of that magnitude?!?

Laffin'!

(Re-dendum,for yet another sloooooooooow member,Paulh)

Erectors don't lie.

Perhaps someone will PM you your first clue,as I can only be 100% crystal clear and that Treatise were well beyond succinct and spot on.

Hint.

IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Paulh,

As per all erectors today,ala multiple 6mm's and 25's...25's of like case capacity cain't begin to hang. Unfortunately,beeger case capacity 25's don't make things any sweeter for the Quarter Bore(s). Personally,I don't think them findings was a "fluke"...but it's easy for me to opine with facts,mainly because I got 'em all.

What?

Last edited by Paulh; 09/07/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paulh
Paulh,

What?

Schmuck talks and types in authentic Alaskan BackWoods Trailer Park Jibberish.... that way he doesn't have to figure out how to use spell check... when he is proven wrong he can claim they didn't understand what he was saying... and finally it is good at Masking how [bleep] STUPID he is....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I did a test launch last night with a Prius.

NASA is all pissed off at me 'cause I didn't file a low orbit launch plan. Bureaucratic drones....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Larry, your foots gotta hurt from all the [bleep] kicking grin

Laughin cause Ive been known to hand out a tube or two of Vagisil at work myself.

Leaving in two weeks with Jr. on his first out of state waterfowl hunt. Gotta pard that bangs them like cheap whores in the red light district.

Its never not been a great time.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Boxer
'gwe,

The PM musta bounced. My bad,I must notta been counting. Laffin'!

I'd not throat an 8" twist .224" spout for RN's,you want it much shorter than that.

Hint.

Did gun a 7.7" Krieger this mornin',with W/W Virgins,I'm are fourty-[bleep] sixty-four,double hundo CCI's and a smooch with Bulk Blem 68 Me sooooo Horny HPBT's at 3250fps.

Odd you mention the 68 horns...one of my faves for longer range PDs in a std.223 with a 1 in 10 twist...should really perk in the 1 in 8 ( I have a few extras set aside....) However, they may not fit if I ream the throat for RNs....so I might go "Rogue" and not follow your advice...

just sayin'.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Larry, your foots gotta hurt from all the [bleep] kicking grin

Laughin cause Ive been known to hand out a tube or two of Vagisil at work myself.

Leaving in two weeks with Jr. on his first out of state waterfowl hunt. Gotta pard that bangs them like cheap whores in the red light district.

Its never not been a great time.

ya sure ya don't mean that he is going to have a sore tongue from all the mutual assslicking he and his groupies usually do to each other here on line?

and didn't your teacher teach you in the 3rd grade that proper English doesn't use a double negative?

Guess like Little Larry, ya didn't pay much attention in the third grade, you were too busy trying to figure out how to be a rebel to overcome an inferiority complex? Yeah, probably that...

now lets leave the cyber world of tough guys behind and enter the real world...

best of luck on your hunt with your son out of state... nothing better than some father and son time together... especially in the field...

Look forward to you posting some success story pics...

you and your son have a great time...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Calvary is Back!!!
Praise Jeezsus!

BWT! BWT!

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Chee SlaveUniq...

Took all day for you to bite the hook.... must have been a lucrative day at the old So Lewiston TS....

See ya missed me Gilligan...

I am touched, truly heartfelt touched....

wasn't aware ya missed me sooooo much....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seafire: Your boxer impression is sorely lacking.

Mostly on originality......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Smokey,

believe me, no one at my place is trying to imitate Schmuck whatsoever....

I'm just being thrilled SlaveyUniq is missing my presence...

His opinion matters SOOOOOOO Much......to Me personally...

The Choir Boy he is...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

As per always I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do. The high pitched nasal Whine,is never a bad touch,especially when you reliably focus it on all your insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I'd not care to know what you think an erector is,let alone does.

Imitation is THE most sincere form of Flattery...bless your heart.

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Might I suggest 4 Midol and 600cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations?!? Keep that [bleep] tethered to the couch and living large,in the hopes of scoring another BWT to Appelbee's,with your pop can money.

BEST Thread Evah!

Power',

I'm happy to let The Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],have all the slack on the rope they think they can handle.

It is a 100% reliable Blueprint for arranging Whines,their list of insecurities,an expose in Imagination and Pretend,some [bleep] hilarious Delusions and an incredibly long list of excuses. Then of course some cartoons,plagiarized pics and copious vicarious angst...frosted with Secret Squirrel aspirations.

Still cain't decide which is more Hilarious. When The Do Nothing Gang is Pretending to Live or Pretending to Die?!?

Tough [bleep] call.

Laffin'!

DD,

I'd buy the video of your cutting edge R&D Space Program,which nicely melds a Jerry Lewis Telethon with NASCAR,by flingin' Shefire through the air.

You could launch her again,by throwing a rubber dick in the cab of the second crummy.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Best part is,them who Imagine to Pretend to not listen...are them who pay the most attention.(grin)

Rather intellestin' Dichotomy.

The 68's [bleep] profile,is best in trite COAL constraints,so it do nice things in a Krunchenticker's nether regions. Had 'em out to the 1200yd line today(55MOA ele in FF fodder,from it's 250 zero),playin' in the wind. Shot some fullhouse 75'Max as well and was thinkin' their 24MOA advantage in trajectory from the same 250yd zero and 7 MOA less drift at 1200,weren't hurtin' the equation.(grin)

You may talk me into a fast twist .224" yet.

Obliged.

'slave,

Don't go pickin' on Shefire,as she's simply doing the "best" she can...with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Fortunately,she can still afford to Imagine and Pretend.

Laffin'!

'pole,

If only Shefire put a penny in a jar,for every time she said she "didn't care"...she could afford a BWT to Appelbee's more than once a year.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right on Que.....

I have to go find my Little Orphan Annie Secret Backwoods Alaska Trailer Park Decoder Ring so I can translate Schmucks riveting intellectual post above...

You know it contains some really highly important Stupidschitt, along with the same old cut and paste Schmuck whit.. for the 10,000 time....plqaces we've all never been and thinks we never had and things we've never done...etc etc etc...

"Etc Etc Etc" and a Bald Head? Could it be Schmuck played the King of Siam in "The King and I"????

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Maybe Yul Brenner did have a child out of wedlock with some Alaskan Bar Fly Midget chick.......

Biggest Circle Jerk Nev'ah.....but it was hilarious that Schmuck blew his whole once a day post quota Barking at me like the lap mutt he is....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Manned launch? Holy chitt, it never occurred!

NASCAR to the Moon! I'm on it............

Long list of astronauts in the cue though.

Barry, Congress, Jesse and Al, Nancy....this could take awhile.

PTO

PS: Send beer

PPS: Where would one install the crapper in a p'up?

Last edited by DigitalDan; 09/09/13. Reason: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am touched..

Yes!!

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Manned launch? Holy chitt, it never occurred!

NASCAR to the Moon! I'm on it............

Long list of astronauts in the cue though.

Barry, Congress, Jesse and Al, Nancy....this could take awhile.

PTO

PS: Send beer

PPS: Where would one install the crapper in a p'up?

Crew cab?

Page 183 of 229 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 66 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,771
Posts18,476,868
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.