Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 184 of 229 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 228 229
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Boxer

'gwe,

Best part is,them who Imagine to Pretend to not listen...are them who pay the most attention.(grin)

Rather intellestin' Dichotomy.

The 68's [bleep] profile,is best in trite COAL constraints,so it do nice things in a Krunchenticker's nether regions. Had 'em out to the 1200yd line today(55MOA ele in FF fodder,from it's 250 zero),playin' in the wind. Shot some fullhouse 75'Max as well and was thinkin' their 24MOA advantage in trajectory from the same 250yd zero and 7 MOA less drift at 1200,weren't hurtin' the equation.(grin)

You may talk me into a fast twist .224" yet.

Obliged.

I am guessing, because Hornady did not consult me before manufacture ( the fuggers...) that the trite COAL constraints on the 68 bthp.is for the occasional use they will see in an AR type platform,cause they do run good through the spray-n-pray guns.
The less drift and significantly less drop of the 75s at 1200 sounds great, and makes a point. But I am new at all this shooting/hunting stuff, and can hit a PD at 500 yds, but know my own limitations, and couldn't hit a Walmart at 1200, unless it was one of their 'superstores' with groceries.
Plus, I have taken to using dotz instead of turrets ( don't start.....)
I will work my way up, meanwhile I'll report back periodically on the fast twist barrel, hoping the idea has merit wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Right on Que.....

I have to go find my Little Orphan Annie Secret Backwoods Alaska Trailer Park Decoder Ring so I can translate Schmucks riveting intellectual post above...

You know it contains some really highly important Stupidschitt, along with the same old cut and paste Schmuck whit.. for the 10,000 time....plqaces we've all never been and thinks we never had and things we've never done...etc etc etc...

"Etc Etc Etc" and a Bald Head? Could it be Schmuck played the King of Siam in "The King and I"????

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Maybe Yul Brenner did have a child out of wedlock with some Alaskan Bar Fly Midget chick.......

Biggest Circle Jerk Nev'ah.....but it was hilarious that Schmuck blew his whole once a day post quota Barking at me like the lap mutt he is....

[Linked Image]

Still cracks me up...

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
PM sent!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Incomplete submission. Shouldn't there have been some sorta noticeable "bump" about midway down on that blankie??

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dubePA
I am touched..

Yes!!

Not as in 'touched' like you and your fellow residence down at the psych ward...

Touched as in Blessed, like they say at Church...

but then again, you can explain something to some people and they'll still never get it.... ask one of the psych techs to get out your crayons and try to draw you a picture...

( too many DooBees and not enough air I guess )

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

[Linked Image]

Still cracks me up... [/quote]

this from a guy who still 'owns' every prize he ever received out of a box of crackerjacks...

crack up in your case probably means filling up your crack pipe again there SlaveUniq...

after gettin high, please enjoy your "prosperous" day down at the truck stop...

( and actually Gilligan, I lay awake at night wondering when YOU are going to post next.. not Schmuck...

Schmuck never has anything interesting to say.... while you, at least type in English... and you are 10 times the comedian Schmuck ever thought of being there Gilligan.. I sure miss your TV show though.. on the Island and with both Mary Anne and Ginger, and you had the hots for the Skipper and the Professor... you never ceased to be entertaining..)

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
So you admit to laying in bed thinking about 'slave and the fro?

Admitting is the first step...good job.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dubePA
Incomplete submission. Shouldn't there have been some sorta noticeable "bump" about midway down on that blankie??

another one of Schmuck's groupies with Homo Fantasies...

who would have thunk it???

is there a pattern emerging here? they are quite good at working men's anatomy into a conversation....and also seem to love to fantasize about males have girls names...

Low T and too much estrogen ya think???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
So you admit to laying in bed thinking about 'slave and the fro?

Admitting is the first step...good job.

SLiM.....

( PS, Its a joke! but don't tell anyone... it will deflate Gilligan's ego all to hell and back...

and about the FRO? Sorry, I have no interest in Wiggers...
male or female...

"The First Step"... you must have picked that up down at AA.. Best of luck on your journey my friend...Sobriety is a good thing... maybe you can get Gilligan and Schmuck off sucking on the bottle 24 hours a day!)

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sobriety is way over rated.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, biscuit.
You are an amazing source of genuine belly laughs,
for me.

P.S. it is even better that you are oblivious as to the reasons why.
Don't change a thing, you are winning.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, that took quite the catch up !

Sorry that I wasted time, when I couldda been BS'ing on the AI thread.

Keep up the good work men.

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Sobriety is way over rated.

Well SliM, you manage yours better than Schmuck and Gilligan...

compared to Schmuck, you both know how to spell and also have a working knowledge of the English language...

Schmuck on the other hand is a perfect example of typical Stereo Type you find in Walmart after 10PM....

"y'all gots this here baby diapers available in Mossy Oak Camo... in large? Naw, they are for me, not the baby.. its quicker for me to just go in my BVDs instead of tryin to find a bathroom...."

and Gilligan.... we'll he's just Gilligan... isn't nothing he does that he can't make people laugh... everyone loves Gilligan... not sober just adds to the hilariousness...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Thanks, biscuit.
You are an amazing source of genuine belly laughs,
for me.

P.S. it is even better that you are oblivious as to the reasons why. ( by YOUR standards, of course.....)
Don't change a thing, you are winning. ( which would mean you are a LOSER then? I'd concur with that assessment )

no problem Gilligan... but then again, I am sure someone waving a set of car keys can make you laugh like the average 6 month old baby.... you and they do have a lot in common intellectually...

but you are still one of my favorite campfire members... especially when it comes to the comedic value...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Dam, this is easy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

It remains more than a whole bunch [bleep] fascinating,that you are the first to Whine and then extoll your countless insecurities in rapid fashion. All of which is VERY wellfounded,as you've an incredible amount to rightfully Whine about. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Looking forward to the next batch of excuses and yet another Vagina Monologue showcasing all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Bless your heart.

DD,

The Crapper is in fact the addled and cross-eyed drooling [bleep],who chased the rubber dick back into the cab,while wearing a Boy Scout uniform. It also happens to be an Automatic Tranny. Laffin'!

'Course,she's doing the best she can...with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

"Houston...the Crapper has landed".

Laffin'!

Eddy,

You just KNOW Shefire and The 'Gang,cast them votes.

'gwe,

It is an intellesting correlation,that boolits which do nice thangs at say the 1200yd line...do not suck at 500,though the opposite is often true.

Results as per always,interest me,farrrrrrrrrr more than most.

Might could be a pun intended.

BEST Thread Evah!

'slave,

Now you got Shefire Dreamin',that she ain't Dreamin'...which is mean.

Though she did turn up the volume of her Whine and increased pitch to boot.(grin)

dube',

Ain't very Sporting,baiting her in such a way...though it sure as schit IS effective.(grin)

SLM,

Don't go swiping Shefire's Imagination and Pretend away...if only because she'll have nothing left.

As an aside,she's doing "great" as per her version of Reality. Which do corroborate nicely,that Reality ain't for everyone. Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I still don't understand why anybody would write mean things abou 'slave. He's a real nice guy with a nice family.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not as in 'touched' like you and your fellow residence residents down at the psych ward.

No charge, ya non-speelin' fook. whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I still don't understand why anybody would write mean things abou 'slave. He's a real nice guy with a nice family.

Travis

Jealousy I suppose.

ETA; Boxer, we need pics.

Last edited by SLM; 09/09/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Jealousy I suppose. yeah, that's gotta be it.... whistle

ETA; Boxer, we need pics.

Page 184 of 229 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

336 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 31 invisible), 1,889 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,487
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.