-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 192 of 229 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
shebiscuit already has one just like it, but hers is doubtless gold plated? Or was, once.

whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this you in a Stevie Nicks drag get up??

[Linked Image]

Come ta think of it, that might be what she looks like now?

eek

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dubePA
shebiscuit already has one just like it, but hers is doubtless gold plated? Or was, once.

whistle

yeah but the fun part of ownership is, once it is pulled out of one of the manHarems fanny, we got guys like you available to clean it off with their tongues before we put it back in the box...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The "other boys" clean your gerbil, or you on your own?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good morning Schmuck.....see ya didn't post much this morning... lose power to your laptop while sitting in the outhouse this morning? the joys of living in the wild and woolies of Nowhere AK....

ya use to be entertaining, but of late, it is just the same old cut and paste BS... I mean for example.. everyone that rattles your cage, you call them the Biggest Whining Do Nothing BlahBlahBlah.. etc..etc...etc.. no more originality?
WTF?

one would think the Queen of the "Crybabies Piss and Moan Club" would be able to create more than the same old BS day after day... the Groupies in your manHarem have to be getting tired of it all also... they want fresh insults and material... not the same old.. wish you could have done, and stuff you almost had.. and waaah waaah waaah...

but one thing is certain... all any one of us, who think you are a short moronic dipschitt, can put one post on here, telling you what an idiot you are ( which is true by the way), and with your one post a day quota.. we can tie you up on this one thread for the rest of your pathetic existence....

because you can't leave it alone...

so one of posts ONE THING and you and EACH of your Groupies in YOUR manHarem, feel the need to post something against it..

so one post can tie up half a dozen of your GFs, and you... and you preach we are the ones that are the fish on the line...

something to think about while you wipe your asss in the Schitthaus this afternoon.. if ya got enough brain cells left in which to think with...

your turn Yoda...

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
The "other boys" clean your gerbil, or you on your own?

Wise up SliM....

Gerbels are a manHarem thing.... number one trait after their worship of Schmuck, is their obsessions with other mens private parts...while trying to convince everyone that they don't have any homo fantasies that they dwell upon...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

LMAO......Instant classic.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dubePA
Is this you in a Stevie Nicks drag get up??

[Linked Image]

Come ta think of it, that might be what she looks like now?

eek

No,
that's acutally........

[Linked Image]

Gene Simmons in a Stevie Nicks drag outfit.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good morning Schmuck.....see ya didn't post much this morning... lose power to your laptop while sitting in the outhouse this morning? the joys of living in the wild and woolies of Nowhere AK....

ya use to be entertaining, but of late, it is just the same old cut and paste BS... I mean for example.. everyone that rattles your cage, you call them the Biggest Whining Do Nothing BlahBlahBlah.. etc..etc...etc.. no more originality?
WTF?

one would think the Queen of the "Crybabies Piss and Moan Club" would be able to create more than the same old BS day after day... the Groupies in your manHarem have to be getting tired of it all also... they want fresh insults and material... not the same old.. wish you could have done, and stuff you almost had.. and waaah waaah waaah...

but one thing is certain... all any one of us, who think you are a short moronic dipschitt, can put one post on here, telling you what an idiot you are ( which is true by the way), and with your one post a day quota.. we can tie you up on this one thread for the rest of your pathetic existence....

so one of posts ONE THING and you and EACH of your Groupies in YOUR manHarem, feel the need to post something against it..

so one post can tie up half a dozen of your GFs, and you... and you preach we are the ones that are the fish on the line...

something to think about while you wipe your asss in the Schitthaus this afternoon.. if ya got enough brain cells left in which to think with...

your turn Yoda...

The very definition of albatross........

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM

Truths usually are....

I'm gone three days from this thread and the manHarem Groupies are busy wondering where I am...

what does that tell ya?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

WTF?

your turn Yoda...

The very definition of albatross........

Wrong there Smokey...

this is an Albatross ( D VII):

[Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SLM

Truths usually are....

I'm gone three days from this thread and the manHarem Groupies are busy wondering where I am...

what does that tell ya?

That you're delusional to think anybody really missed you

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
naw SliM, ya didn't miss me, Schmuck et al were just busy wondering where I was, like you ladies had managed to chase me off in fear, or some macho wannabe thoughts along those lines....

just because I am not posting doesn't mean I don't arbitrarily stop by and see what stupid Schitt Schmuck and the manHarem might be posting...

don't need to respond to laugh my ass off...

The thing many of the manHarem don't understand, is that I like most of you girls...you are alright guys... its just your love and worship for Schmuck I don't get....not at all...

and don't delude yourselves in thinking I really get concerned about whether I'm liked or not by most of ya.... that is like thinking I think what is posted here is worth taking seriously.....

This thread is the biggest circle jerk ever.. Schmuck blowing his one post a day limit right here proves that...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you are the pivot man.......

Thanks, Sea-man.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey Gilligan... for YOU... anytime little Buddy... any time...

Whatever I can do to brighten your day....

the pleasure is all mine...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'flave,

You prolly wanna hurry up and score a boatload of Hornie 162BTHP's...they do nice thangs.

Same goes all things 6mm,in regards to the 105 Hornie BTHP.

I'd not linger.

Hint.

'pole,

You've got Shefire in a right proper Rubber dick Frenzy and if you ain't careful...the Automatic Tranny is gonna start slippin'.

Laffin'!

pointer,

You seem to be doing a nice job of fending the "dreaded" "wrath" of being Imaginary Pretend Ignored,by a Delusional Drag Queen(DDQ).

Next you'll have her saying that she "doesn't care".

Laffin'!

dube',

You are gonna cause Shefire to add to her incredibly long list of wellfounded insecurities and concoct yet another Vagina Monologue,formulating why her lifelong Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude is all part of a "plan".

Laffin'!

SLM,

BAD news. Traveled less any camera equipment,knowing I was gonna be toting multiple new rifles and boolits home.

Though there's a few kickin' around that I can pinch,if the Albino Gopher Migration transpires.

'slave,

It is cheating,for you to bait her in such a way. Keep it up.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No.
It's not cheating.
I'm in the salt,
snagging.
It's wonderful......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks for not bullying me Mr. Boxer.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is that a rubber dick around his neck?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 192 of 229 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.