Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
'nother question I have is though, did the Cop intend to f her up that badly?

Not saying he ain't liable, but maybe a single takedown gone bad?

OK, head slammed on the trunk, maybe she's still struggling down by his crotch or legs, forcible takedown to pavement.

If she hadn't broken her orbital bone leaving that softball-sized swelling , if all she got was a small scratch/bruise or two, would there still be a case?

In the time frame of that tape recording, did they know she had sustained a severe facial injury? By their actions I suspect not, but I'd figure they probab'ly shat a brick when they had a good look at her back at the jail.

Point of interest: I've seen a 14 year-old gang banger walking home after school with that exact same injury (after a fight off-campus). Likely never did get medical treatment, not from home anyway, if he had come back with that the next day we woulda sent him. Leaving school that kid would flip me the bird every single day, I would always smile cheerily and wave back grin

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You whipped several as a juvenile? With other officers present? How many is several?

I have met the gentleman, I believe he is the real deal.

Prob'ly Leighton should be teaching "apprehensions gone bad" scenarios at the Police Academy grin

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
'nother question I have is though, did the Cop intend to f her up that badly?

Not saying he ain't liable, but maybe a single takedown gone bad?

OK, head slammed on the trunk, maybe she's still struggling down by his crotch or legs, forcible takedown to pavement.

If she hadn't broken her orbital bone leaving that softball-sized swelling , if all she got was a small scratch/bruise or two, would there still be a case?

In the time frame of that tape recording, did they know she had sustained a severe facial injury? By their actions I suspect not, but I'd figure they probab'ly shat a brick when they had a good look at her back at the jail.

Point of interest: I've seen a 14 year-old gang banger walking home after school with that exact same injury (after a fight off-campus). Likely never did get medical treatment, not from home anyway, if he had come back with that the next day we woulda sent him. Leaving school that kid would flip me the bird every single day, I would always smile cheerily and wave back grin

Birdwatcher

The issue is the amount of force used against this woman. It doesn't matter if she was mouthy or even grabbed at the officer. A handcuffed woman around 100 Lbs. should have been easily subdued by two officers without slamming her into a car and onto the pavement. If she had been subdued in a less violent manner there would have been no case and no one here would have any issue with her having been arrested.

The entire proceeding was extremely unprofessional, from the cuffing trick, to the confusion over her children, and removing her from the car. None of this would have happened if they had simply arrested her after explaining that she had failed the test and taken her to jail. Apparently the officers didn't administer the test properly , so needed to get a breath test after cuffing her without even reading her rights.

I would assume she will get a settlement and IMHO she should. The only disappointing thing is none of it will come from those responsible.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
another thing you can take to the bank, is the number of police apologists here, that will defend excessive use of force, no matter what the circumstances.

Sam......

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Kamo,

Your right. I don't believe you.

Your story supposedly takes place 35 years ago in a rough neighborhood. No way did any cop from that time period, working a rough neighborhood put up with any chit from a juvenile. Much less a several cops put up with any chit from juveniles. It just did not happen.

I do like how several pigs turned into two. Maybe you knew some siblings of some people that assaulted some cops?

Also just because you knew some siblings of people that done bad things does not make you one of them.

Dink

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So from the video I believe there were that many cops because it was a property damage scene( reference in the video, one officer asking if the female in his car was the driver of the car who dove into the house).

I believe they cuffed her they way they did because they sensed she was becoming agitated. She slipped the cuffs, they didnt uncuff her. At that time she did not have to have her rights read to her, what they were attempring to read to her was that states implied consent statute. I didnt see anyone kneeling on her head. Or grinding her face into the pavement. IMO. They took her to the ground to keep her from kicking them while she was standing up.

Personally. I would have zipp cuffed her from the get go, but i believe he was a rookie officer and most likely his first DUI

As far as her kids go. It was explained to her early on that the policerbwere taking them to her husband that fact that she was too blitzed to retain that information is not the cops problem.
Did she neccesarily need to be taken to the brick like that, were there other ways? Probably. Usually when I get someone that frantic i call EMS and have them strap them to a guerney and transport that way.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You don't read so good Dink. I told you there were more than one incident. As previously stated, I care not a whit what you believe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These cops lack the basic hand to hand training needed to effectively subdue another without just depending on your superior size and rage to handle a situation. Unprofessional to the point of humiliating. Fire them.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
You don't read so good Dink. I told you there were more than one incident. As previously stated, I care not a whit what you believe.
Seems like if you didn't care what he thought you'd have stfu several posts back rather than posting your life history on the web.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
another thing you can take to the bank, is the number of police apologists here, that will defend excessive use of force, no matter what the circumstances.

I won't. That video makes them look bad.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I'd like to see you and dink go at it. My moneys on you.
Take the belt off and all thats left is a pussy with a mouth.

Last edited by wildbill59; 09/13/13.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
This is a pretty disappointing .... .... to see that abunch of my fellow Campfire members don't have a clue what LIBERTY is and how much of it has been lost.

+1

Indeed.

Well said.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is hard for me to believe that there are a few, so called men, on this hunting sight that think those cops were morally right to do that to a 100lb women.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wildbill59

I'd like to see you and dink go at it. My moneys on you.
Take the belt off and all thats left is a pussy with a mouth.

What if I ran with some guys that their siblings were serial killers by the time they were six years old? Would that make me badder? Would you change your bet?

I took my belt off yesterday and with its magic powers it's been floating around the house. I gotta catch it so I can go to work later. Damn thing been up by the ceiling fan all day.

Dink

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
she must bruise easy. didn't look like a good enough face plant to do that.

Lesson 1 in Drunk School should be to not resist the Poeleece whilst hammered. it never works out well, no matter who's right/wrong. like or it or not, thats the way it is.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If her husband had somehow "easily bruised" her like that he would be in it up to his neck and under the jail for domestic violence by the very same officers.

I have no sympathy for drunk drivers however that whole video is an excellent lesson in how NOT to arrest a person.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by huntsonora
disgusting! no excuse for that

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Must be a bunch of pussies on the campfire. The lady was acting like a stupid bitch, and got what was coming to her. She could have just played it cool, and gotten her DUI, and that's it. Acting like a complete fool hurts, and she found out the hard way. A woman like that is a disgrace to her family, and her husband.

I always thought you were a dipshit. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
And for your remark about there being a bunch of pussies on the Campfire,you're right. Look in the mirror. You'll see the biggest one of all.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by Calvin
Must be a bunch of pussies on the campfire. The lady was acting like a stupid bitch, and got what was coming to her. She could have just played it cool, and gotten her DUI, and that's it. Acting like a complete fool hurts, and she found out the hard way. A woman like that is a disgrace to her family, and her husband.

I always thought you were a dipshit. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
And for your remark about there being a bunch of pussies on the Campfire,you're right. Look in the mirror. You'll see the biggest one of all.
lmao He shoots, he scores!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The cops that did that, and those that think it was/is OK, step far below just being puzzys.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.