Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Looks like I got a table at the Oct 11,12 Knife show at Janesville.
I have never been there. Anyone have experience with that show or planning on attending????
Thanks
Tim

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, but I know there is a Hooters there........... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gotta count for something, right? shocked

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One would think........

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah, it probably steers potential show attendees astray.
Why go where you can only look when at the show you can fondle????
Tim

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Wow. So no one here has been to a Badger Knife Show in Janesville Wisconsin?????
They will hopefully be ripe for some new blood if they can get away from the Hooters.
Tim

Albert Einstein

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck at the show Tim. And how about posting an image of the knives you plan to show?

K
KBA Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
I've had a table there myself for a few years at the Spring Show, which is rather larger than the Fall Show.
Yet, both run by Bob Schrap.
You will enjoy yourself, regardless, but do yourself a favor and ask Bob to put you on the waiting list for a table at the Spring Show.
That club has been having a show for over 35 years.
That should tell you something.

Karl B. Andersen
www.andersenforge.com
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
KBA
Thanks for the input.
I joined BKC for 3 year membership and asked to be on both waiting lists earlier this year. Bob said normally 3 year wait on both, but I got in this fall. Hopefully I now have a leg up on next spring too.
Bob asked me if I was a maker of tactical knives as that seems to be where most of the new makers/sellers are oriented. I told him I do some, but not my normal.
The demise of the auto industry factories in that area has hurt their economy, but we have that here in Michigan too.
My son recently moved near there from Texas, so good chance to attend a show and visit son, DIL and Granddaughter.
How can I lose????
Tim

Albert Einstein

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Rick
Mostly similar to the stuff here....
http://s114.photobucket.com/user/tolt29/library/?sort=3&page=1
Thanks
Tim

Albert Einstein

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I am anxious to see how the newer stuff
(some of which Sam and Rick were the primary designers of)
is received. See previous threads here.
My nephew showed some at the Wolverine show this spring, but I was home fighting water in the basement. He sold some and said were well received.
Next sat is the fall Wolverine show and then in two weeks the Badger show. I will surely have feedback then.
Tim

Albert Einstein

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.