-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 201 of 229 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You seem to have lost your focus with that post, as it is all over the place?

Perhaps you meant to put that in the scattergun forum and became momentarily disoriented?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I think he's off his meds again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gdub,
Keep living like you're living.
[bleep] farmboy toy.
You aren't out to please anyone but you.
Have a good one.

P.S. hogs hate you though. Sorry.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Gee', definitely has life figured out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh-oh,
You gone and did it now.................you made the list.
VaginaFire is wanting a COCK fight.
She will be PMing and offering her holster soon.
Laffin.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone PM me with instructions on how to work the Imaginary Pretend Ignore function....thanks.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do as the rest of the Groupies in the manHarem do...

stick you nose Far enough Schmuck's Buttcrack...

and there ya go.....

you are in Imaginary Pretend Ignore Mode....

The world can see you, but you can't see them...

next question?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What?
You're still in the country?
Who knew?

BWT! BWT!

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Gee,

Kudos on getting drunk enough,to suffer sun sweltered steaks toted in the round,with guts brewin' at 90 PSI.

Bless your heart.

'gwe,

I've Mousered and Winny'd more than a leetle...which'll make a guy instantly appreciate Good Stuff in extrapolation.

Done did the TC Thang and it too requires bleach.

Tough to trump a half-tote filled with ice,for Steaktitude,assumin' you ain't got a fish hold handy.(grin)

Have never been to a High Zoot Eating ERstablishment,called a day in advance and requested my steak to set in the sun until tomorrow and ask kindly for someone to kick it around the parking lot a few [bleep] times for me.

Texans and their version of "good",is the funniest schit there is. Poor dumb [bleep].

BEST Thread Evah!

'flave,

That 7-08 thing,is starting to sound purty good.

May have to look into it someday,when funds are right.

Obliged for the intel.

DD,

I've done the head rotor and tail rotor strike thing and it ain't to my preference...especially in a Jet Ranger.(grin) At least a Slick can take a lick.

I hear good thangs about gunning video footage,throughout one's Life.

Have yet to meet the gent that had "too many" pics or "too many" movies...though I've long attempted to be the first.(grin)

Glad I had the foresight to savvy and the appreciation to stay the course.

'gunnr,

That "Bear" is a lot bigger than it looks...just like everything in [bleep] Texas,is to [bleep] Texans.

Laffin'!

Farmboy',

Always entertaining to watch all 17 of your IQ points fire in succession.

Congratulations?!?

Mojo',

Fences,swingin' gates,feeders,Golf Carts and sluicing pen raised Rats is [bleep] awesome and I've zero wish to slight any of it...if only because them partaking,do such a better job of slighting same obliviously. Laffin'!

The pics are indeed awesome and upon many levels.

Always impossible to tell,if a Texan is bitching or bragging.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

It would be interesting to play on ground,upon which a Pony could partake. He'd have to have wings along The Milford and corks.(grin)

(Addendum:...had a meeting,prior to the bag drag)

'flier,

Do not slight the lunar phase,affecting her Whinetitude,nor discount the incredible depths of her Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude.

If you wanna REALLY knock it outta Da Park,ask Farmlady for a few pics...if only to add perspective to her Nothingness.

Laffin'!

'Hunter,

Given a choice,wouldja prefer a high fence with holes or a low fence without?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I see someone tossed a rubber dick to this side of the street and you were powerless to refrain fetching it. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that Cock Talk remains your longsuit and I reckon you are "blessed",that you can do that from your couchbound [bleep] too? At least you found something you can afford to do and is within your "abilities".

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

SLM,

Don't slight Shefire's fascination with male anatomy,whether she's sober,popping her pills or swillin' suds.

It's perhaps the only pursuits,she's not Imagining to Pretend.

Laffin'!

'slave,

She's fixing to melt down and burst outta yet another closet...this time under "duress".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah Gilligan... fly up to Canada at 10:30 this morning...

Going up to bury my sister who just died in a car accident, after being hit by a drunk driver...

Will fill ya in on my "BWT" when I get back....

by the way, it isn't the weekend yet Gilligan...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry for your families loss.

P.S. everyday is a weekend when you are unemployed.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Sorry for your families loss.

P.S. everyday is a weekend when you are unemployed.

Thanks Gilligan.. I will make sure my family is aware of your concerns...

I hope you find employment soon there little buddy...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Geedub:

Sorry for any hassle, these ranches are a lot bigger
than I thought. I've learned a lot with your pictures
and story.

Thanks for posting about your hunting area, you are
fortunate, with so many opportunities.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
yeah Gilligan... fly up to Canada at 10:30 this morning...

Going up to bury my sister who just died in a car accident, after being hit by a drunk driver...

Will fill ya in on my "BWT" when I get back....

by the way, it isn't the weekend yet Gilligan...
Sad news Seafire,prayers for you and your Sisters Family. frown

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
John,
Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. That sure sux.
Condolences to you and your family.
PM your way.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for posting about your hunting area, you are
fortunate, with so many opportunities.

He's a peach of a man by all accounts.

I also have to contend with fences where I hunt. Roaming cattle tend to pizz people off, especially them what owns 'em.

Although high tensile fences are fairly easy to clamber over or through, compared to %$#& barbed wire? My best neighbors have installed gates. ;O)

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough news, sorry for your loss.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Farmboy,

Thanks for that reply.

No problemo.

We I are good as far as I'm concerned.

What's the old bromide, if you can't handle the heat, git out of the kitchen. I keep telling myself, I can hang.

I'd love to have the kind of access to big game, public land, and the breathtaking scenery/country like folks in the Western States have. Unfortunately, for me that is, and will not be the case. So for the most part, it's hunting Texas for me.

I was fortunate enough to grow up running the woods and creeks in east Texas. However, I've had all the pine cones I want and now hunt the Texas hill country.

Plus its also becoming a matter of economics. I think I've spent something like $10K on two elk hunts and have shot one mule deer dink. (I'm not complaining as the experience was worth every penny spent, whether I killed or not)

I usually go to my lease once a month for three to five days. I can do so for $300 to $500 per trip including fuel and groceries, etc. In other words for the price of a western states hunt, I can just about pay for my annual lease and a dozen trips. As exotics are not indigenous, they can be taken any time of year, day or night. So, depending on the season, I have the opportunity to hunt dove, quail, turkey, coon, fox, bobcats, coyotes, ring tail cats, hogs, javelina, aoudad sheep, exotic deer and white-tail deer all in one hunt, DIY. I like that.

This weekend will be opening weekend of bow season. It may be in the nineties, but I'll be out there morning and evening. I'll set up snares for hogs Thursday evening. Last trip we snared 3 good porkers.

I'll probably shoot a few dove and we will have bacon wrapped, jalepeno stuffed breasts along with some of my Texas Barking Spider beans and roasted ear corn one evening.

Thursday evening, Friday morning and Friday night I'll hunt hogs. I take a fox pro caller with me and set it up. Never can tell what might show up.

Saturday starts deer season. If I take a deer, a within an hour of having it skinned and quartered and in the cooler I'll season the tenders with some Tony Chacherie', garlic powder,black pepper, maybe a little zesty italian dressing, and throw them on a hot mesquite fire. Three minutes and they are good to go. Good enough to make ya' want to slap yo' daddy down. Saturday night we will have rib-eye steaks, baked potato, beans and fire roasted vegetables, a couple bottles of vino and a white chocolate Kit-Kat bar for desert. May not be heaven, but Quien Sabe as the Mexicans say. Mebbe as close as I'll ever git.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/24/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Seafire, sorry about this accident and your loss.. Best wishes to you and the family..

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boxer

Sammo,

It would be interesting to play on ground,upon which a Pony could partake. He'd have to have wings along The Milford and corks.(grin)

Stick, it is great country to cover on a horse. I would never purposely hunt it that way though.

Every Fall after roundup they fly a plane and look for strays. We were 10-12 short last year, never did find them.

Old days when I was in high school they would drop a note from the plane and we would trailer the horses and attempt to decipher the locations.

Cell phones [bleep]' rule when you have a signal, way easier than notes....grin

Page 201 of 229 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (2UP, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 160user, 44mc, 35, 15 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,430
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.