Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low

Link: http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/tea-party-support-dwindles-near-record-low.aspx

Sorry Mr. Cruz!

Fewer Americans now describe themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement than did at the height of the movement in 2010, or even at the start of 2012. Today's 22% support nearly matches the record low found two years ago.

Can you say 3rd party?

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nobody asked me. I am still as staunch supporter of the Tea Party.
Me n Sara!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, Walt is an expert on things that suck.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low

Link: http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/tea-party-support-dwindles-near-record-low.aspx

Sorry Mr. Cruz!

Fewer Americans now describe themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement than did at the height of the movement in 2010, or even at the start of 2012. Today's 22% support nearly matches the record low found two years ago.

Can you say 3rd party?

STFU Wally.

You can blame the IRS for stalling them for the purpose of getting the commie bastard back in there.

you should be ashamed of yourself, but you don't have enough self-respect for that, not enough love for your country.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He heard about the free health care in china.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
'Nother Worthless Azz, explain to us about zeros statement about how 0-Care would cost us about the same per month as our cell phone bill. I guess you forgot about that.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Well, Walt is an expert on things that suck.

Yes, I have many conservative friends, but not all of them suck!

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Me n Sara!

+1 ,,, Their problem is that they're not offering free cell phones, free food and free rent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DFTFT

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Walt needs a good [bleep] punt.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Well, Walt is an expert on SUCKING THINGS.

Fixt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Geeeee. I guess I hit a nerve!

At some point you have to start looking at the fact that the Tea Party is a drag on the GOP and needs to stand on their own. A 3rd party is a great idea! This way we we can have a want- a-be conservative party and grouchy old man's party, 2 separate parties!

I like it!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Actually, most here support the conservative cause. If the R's drop it, we support any group that does.

We are well aware that, as a traitor, you like anything bad for the USA. What's new?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nwa, as a Christian, my life doesn't hinge on the welfare of the USA or the R's. I bemoan the fact that good people died to make what people like you are destroying by turning it into a welfare state.

I know what the future has in store for this country, and people like you, as I have read the Bible.

Sometimes people are able to have a party. There are always bitter looser's like you who are jealous and denigrate or try to crash those parties. Whether its because you had an overbearing, denigrating mother and no father, or a parent or relative who molested you to cause your pathetic misery and antisocial feelings or something else, I feel sorry for you. Like a mass murderer who wants others to taste the misery of their life,I know you can't help it, because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Have a nice night, Walt.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, dick breath, the problem that the Tea Party had was DIRECTLY related to your boy Barry making sure the IRS hampered their fund raising through delay and denial of tax-exempt status.

And any friend of yours is no conservative by any normal metric.

In short, GFY.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Me n Sara!

So......Tell me again how well that worked out for you?

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ironbender & Eyeball.

I think both of you fail to realize that there are many conservatives who have no problem peeling the blinders off long enough to shake hands with the guy sitting next to them without all of the hate that comes from folks with tinny narrow minds! Most of the country have some conservative values, some liberal values but mostly moderate points of view. Life is way to short to hate everyone who does not go to the same church as you, hate the same minorities as you and drink the same Kool-Aid as you. We live in a diverse world with lots of different kinds of people and ya know, they don't all hate!

Have a warm and fuzzy evening! May the Force of the Tea Bag be with you!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Walt needs a good [bleep] punt.
why don't you pay that POS a visit for the rest of us, we'd like to hear that he became bear chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yup, and that's the problem ya [bleep].

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nwa....try selling that bilge to the two unemployed Colorado antigun legislators. or to Lindsay Graham when he loses his primary.

or to anybody when your loverboy Obama's pet project crashes into a smoking ruin and everybody gets their premium increase notices.

wishful thinking by the left, as usual

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (300_savage, 222Sako, 3040Krag, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 58 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,684
Posts18,534,422
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.