Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
ADR17 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Winchester model 70 Extreme Weather lightweight rifle chambered in 300 WSM NIB never shot this gun model caliber combo is in high demand you will not find it anywhere else online, a few handling marks from rack on stock, short of that it is pristine NIB NEVER FIRED $980. Drew 806-239-5470 call or text. 7lb gun Bell & Carlson Stock. Here's all the info on it. email [email protected] for pictures.

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/detail.asp?family=001C&mid=535110

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Why did you list this here twice in one day?

Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather 300 WSM NIB

Look, since you have this currently listed on an auction site, the right thing to do would be to remove the ad here. Let the auction play itself out, and if it doesn't happen to sell, then list it on the Campfire. Or end the Gunbroker auction before someone bids on it. Either way, you'd be avoiding a situation where you're potentially screwing over either a bidder or a Campfire member who acts in good faith and believes they've bought themselves a rifle.

Originally Posted by RED53
Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
A
ADR17 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I lowered the price thought I paid 1200 for it when I paid 1100 and its first come first serve there are no watchers on gun broker, I am actively watching all them and will end them as soon as one takes... Gasman I do not understand your strange fascination with me and my posts, anyway just because I'm new to this site doesn't mean I'm impervious to forums and blogging. I know the game, cheers. This will be my second time to have it on gunbroker.

~He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind. He was willing to make a deal- Charlie Daniels

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'm just very skeptical of newbies whose first posts on the Campfire are on the Classifieds, especially those with TX area codes. Check out my previous posts, and you'll see that I have good reason.

In addition to that, you're doing things that raise red flags, like listing an item here and on Gunbroker at the same time. Pick one or the other.

Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Gasman
I believe he can post as may places as he wants if he is honestly trying to sell an item. The individual selling the gun on GB does have A+ rating. Don't know if they are the same person though. I have the same gun in .308 Win and it is a great shooter. I also have a Texas area code so that opinion may not mean much to you as you seem to paint with a pretty broad brush. Granted there are some bad people trying to scam individuals, but.......there are ~26MM in the state now.
No I do not know ADR17 in case you are wondering if this is a conspiracy.

IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gasman
I'm just very skeptical of newbies whose first posts on the Campfire are on the Classifieds, especially those with TX area codes. Check out my previous posts, and you'll see that I have good reason.

In addition to that, you're doing things that raise red flags, like listing an item here and on Gunbroker at the same time. Pick one or the other.

That dumbass from Bastrop is well known including all of his alias' and there were several from Texas who help track his ass down.

And lots of people post here along with GB, the 'hide and many other sites at the same time.

Dave

A
ADR17 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well gasman I see your "concern" but that's also paranoia I'm not going to get into a pointing match over my tx "area code" nor am I going to ask you where your from. If you called my phone number like I listed and talked to me, I know more about reloading and long range shooting than you could fit in your head. Point being I didn't just up and create some bullshit account to scam people. If your on gunbroker send me a message and we'll chat. While your concern is valid to a degree of what- ifing and could be's your purely running around and throwing hypotheticals out the window like stated my mobile is 806-239-5470 I live in Lubbock,Tx feel free to call me. Until then enjoy your Saturday.

Never trust a government that doesn't trust it's own people with guns. - Franklin

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know you Drew but it took all of two minutes to find you have your EW listed on multiple sites including Gunbroker, have 80+ positive feedback GB and your posts are consistent across the board.

Most who call someone out over a classified add get hammered.

Welcome to the 'fire and hopefully you join for more than a sale or two.

Dave

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by Gasman

That dumbass from Bastrop is well known including all of his alias' and there were several from Texas who help track his ass down.

And lots of people post here along with GB, the 'hide and many other sites at the same time.

Yup, lots of people from TX helped out with the Jessie Marx debacle here, as well as on Texas Hunting Forum. I'm not making a comment about Texans in general - it's just that Jessie has a tendency to change his screen name and pop up again, which is why I'm skeptical of newbies from TX, especially if their first post is on the Classifieds, and even more so if their multiple listings smacks somewhat of desperation. Otherwise, I don't give a damn which state a seller hails from, pro or con.

My apologies to the OP if I came down a little hard on you (but only if you're not Jessie).

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 12savage, 61 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,684
Posts18,475,043
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.