Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm starting to believe that he's not altogether mentally healthy,...seriously.

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yea, I don't see how instructing him to go out and petulantly brow beat his opponents does anyone good. His handlers are as unhinged as he.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think he'd just as soon quit right now. The strain is showing, as it did with Bush.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bush could barely string a sentence together by the end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cartod
His handlers are as unhinged as he.

His handlers are running the show anyhow. Obama isn't smart enough or qualified to make any of these decisions concerning the economy, defense, Syria, etc....

I'm hoping closing all these public lands will come back to bite him..

Lots of Leafers up in the NE, Hunters and businesses out West, fishermen on the coasts...maybe they'll finally get a belly full.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
God I hope he quits. He is totally incompetent, unqualified, absolutely in over his head. No wonder he runs to the golf course. He is escaping the job of POTUS.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

i think he desires to bring down the USA. if he succeeds in this, he will find plenty of places in the world that he will be welcome. and he will be better able to pursue his true religion.

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

i think he desires to bring down the USA. if he succeeds in this, he will find plenty of places in the world that he will be welcome. and he will be better able to pursue his true religi
on.

ked
He would have a very large bounty on him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]
Awww,...come on now.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
His ole lady won't let him quit. But were I surrounded by the likes of Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid and now Putin I'd be looney as a box of fruit loops. He has to be hearing voices.

I bet he started smoking again.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What's up with this? Obama's just a figurehead. He makes no decisions. The big boys do all that. He spends his days with his boyfriend and playing golf or shooting hoops. He's nothing more than a trained monkey.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

B, I'll probably regret this and I'd have sympathy for O if he wasn't a recalcitrant ideologue who was told "you are", "you can", and "you is" your whole life and is incapable of realizing "he ain't". He's a chicken [bleep] WH occupier.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 10/05/13.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What's up with this? Obama's just a figurehead. He makes no decisions. The big boys do all that. He spends his days with his boyfriend and playing golf or shooting hoops. He's nothing more than a trained monkey.

That's true enough,...but he could shut it down if he had the willpower.

At this point,..the best thing for him to do is just walk away and let somebody else take the heat for it.

He's in way deeper than he knows how to deal with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE

Obama needs to go back to acting in videos. Check him out at 1:39 in his master's lap.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The problem is that he's simply evil. He loves Islam, he wants us to kill babies, he promotes homosexuality, he lies at every turn, he's out to destroy Christianity...what more evidence to do you need?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, that would leave Biden in charge.

Frying pan or fire, anyone?

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Don't ever question the POTUS! Didn't you know he was a first class community organizer before this!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, all that and he believes he's correct and everybody else is wrong.

All American

All the time
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

At this point,..the best thing for him to do is just walk away and let somebody else take the heat for it.

It's scarey. He either thinks he has enough power to shut us down or he does.

Its reminiscent of the bald face lies Stalin led with when he reported he was doing all he could to help those in the Ukraine while he was having the Bolshevics kill and starve them by the millions.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No he couldn't. JFK couldn't and he was ten times the man that Osama is. He'd be dead before he hit the ground and they'd put a clone in or use a hologram of him or something. Hell they already probably killed Biden and just use a mannequin of him or something because the dummy is smarter than the one they ground up and fed to Swearengen's hogs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1Longbow, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 1,889 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,877
Posts18,497,732
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.