Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.

Just a refresher, presidents are elected by electoral college, ie. popular vote by state...

A vote for your GOP vs Libertarian carries 0 wieght in a blue state, any left coast state for instance.

Please find one state Romney would have carried had Paul's voters went GOP instead.
Heck find all of them and tell us if Romney would've won the election.

Back on topic. I've found lots of progressives, since Bush, to be intolerant, irrational, haters. Very angry, bitter, negative and real tough to be around for more than a few minutes. I think BHO has alwyas been this way, we're just beginning to see the true insanity of a narssacistic Marxist tyrannt.

Lastly please forgive any mispellings. I using a tablet for the first time ever and am having little rough go typing with fat thumbs.

Steve
Oregon

Last edited by ol_skool; 10/05/13.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Electing a RINO like Romney isn't the answer.

There is a big difference between a RINO and a Conservative. That was not our choice.

There is also a big difference between a RINO and a Liberal. That was our only real choice.

RINO Romney working with the House we have would have made a difference.

Have to be blind not to see that.

Having a successful CEO in the WH looking at the Obamacare numbers and the federal support needed to keep Romneycare going in his old state�would have made a difference.

Looking at the numbers in Congress compared to what he worked with in the deep blue Massachusetts state house�

A good CEO would start over�build a consensus� cut the losses and move on�

That is what they do.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The problem of the last election was not as much RP and conservatives not voting. Big mistake!

Last edited by RickyD; 10/05/13.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Valerie Jarrett is behind this nuttiness. Oblowme just goes along with it as long as he's got access to Reggie Love, fried chicken, cocaine, and some faux- basketball in the White House driveway......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ol_skool
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.

Just a refresher, presidents are elected by electoral college, ie. popular vote by state...

A vote for your GOP vs Libertarian carries 0 wieght in a blue state, any left coast state for instance.

Please find one state Romney would have carried had Paul's voters went GOP instead.
Heck find all of them and tell us if Romney would've won the election.

Back on topic. I've found lots of progressives, since Bush, to be intolerant, irrational, haters. Very angry, bitter, negative and real tough to be around for more than a few minutes. I think BHO has alwyas been this way, we're just beginning to see the true insanity of a narssacistic Marxist tyrannt.

Lastly please forgive any mispellings. I using a tablet for the first time ever and am having little rough go typing with fat thumbs.

Steve
Oregon

The closest top five swing states would have put Moderate Mitt in the WH with a 1 to 3 percent shift.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 10/05/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hell, if we're gonna point fingers, then all them Lake Woebegone corksucking [bleep] from MN are to blame for O-care, 'cause it was them stupid SOB's who put Al [bleep]' Franken in the Senate, along with a LOT of help from DNC lawyers, but only in a state of idiots could it have been that close.

For those who may not remember, Franken's vote enabled it to go to O's desk. If MN had sent Norm Coleman to the Senate, they'd still be trying to foist this schit on us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good point. Al Franken sure seems to be keeping a low profile these days. Think he's afraid of getting whacked by The People??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
bowswinger,

Enough Paul voters to change the outcome? That was the point steelhead tried.

BHO's legacy, unfortunatly, will likely be his corruption and insanity if he decides to stay on the path he's following.

Steve
OR

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'll never apologize for wanting something better for my country.

Tools that play the 'lesser of two evils' card can go [bleep] themselves.

Looks like Obama is the one doing the [bleep]. I hope to one day reach your level of enlightenment, but I doubt we'll be around that much longer.

Congrats!

Congrats yourself.

If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.

,..and that's a fact.

It's nothing if not fun watching the enlightened Christians at work. When given a choice between the anti-Christ and anything else, I picked the anything else that had a chance at beating Satan.

You and the Ron Paul folks are soon to be living examples of Proverbs 16:18

Pride is a mofo for many and Satan's greatest tool. Congrats on helping him.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I think it's very safe to assume that I don't need any religious instruction from you.

,..or political instruction either,..for that matter.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, he was never competent to begin with.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Shouldn't you be off whining about important schit, like your fanaticism about the term 'man caves' or some such?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Electing a RINO like Romney isn't the answer.

Wrong, I'm afraid; a RINO is better than a LSP (leftist secular progressive) and as much so if he's CMP (closet Muslim proponent).

Romney would never have allowed what this "administration" has caused/produced/allowed!

If you are a true conservative. Think it through man.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hussein is not going crazy. He is just putting the pedal to the metal, with regards to his agenda of doing as much damage to America as possible.

Sam......

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Or put atheists and Muzzies in charge of us, George.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/05/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I voted for McCain and then Romney. Those that backed such Republican losers early on and then gave us no choice but to vote for the most popular Republican, with the Democrats, did more to elect Obama than the less than 5% who supported Ron Paul.

+1

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Hussein is not going crazy. He is just putting the pedal to the metal, with regards to his agenda of doing as much damage to America as possible.

This is what I suspect. He's pushing the bounds on how far he can go.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

This is what I suspect. He's pushing the bounds on how far he can go.
And hoping someone, or better a group, tries something very violent that will give him an excuse to impose martial law.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

He crossed that line long ago.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

He does, which is why starting with him x Presidents are afforded full blown Secert Severce protection for the rest of their lives.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (AB2506, 10gaugemag, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,206 guests, and 759 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,221
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.