Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Taken from jail to hospital by ambulance hand cuffed to bed in emergency room, unhandcuffed, checked into hospital, told you've had a heart attach since last seen..month, police wait in emergency room, then leave and say call when dismissed, dissmeseed and told just to got on home.

No paperers signed at jail, no bond posted, supposenly chared with DUI, breaking and intereing, told by cops you thougth you were home and trying to get into your house, wern't in the vehicle but so many yards from it.

When released from hospital no ride home, no shoes, 25 miles from home no transportation..had another heart attach trying to find a way home..no help. Get a letter in mail today to appear in court..no charges. Far as I'm concerned I'm still under police custiday and responsibly.

GB1

Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I need some advice men..and women..I'm getting hosed. I was in the middle of nowhere, in the woods at a residence of someone who I thought was just anothe serious hunter. I'd heard so many shot back in there and went over to try to make an aquaintacne. Just so happene I was intocacatented. Charges trumped up.

How do you get released from a charge in jail as serious as DUI with no bond, no paper work as per charges and recievie a letter from DA to appear in court for "First Advismenet" a month later.

Last edited by Hoyt; 10/10/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hoyt
Taken from jail to hospital by ambulance hand cuffed to bed in emergency room, unhandcuffed, checked into hospital, told you've had a heart attach since last seen..month, police wait in emergency room, then leave and say call when dismissed, dissmeseed and told just to got on home.

No paperers signed at jail, no bond posted, supposenly chared with DUI, breaking and intereing, told by cops you thougth you were home and trying to get into your house, wern't in the vehicle but so many yards from it.

When released from hospital no ride home, no shoes, 25 miles from home no transportation..had another heart attach trying to find a way home..no help. Get a letter in mail today to appear in court..no charges. Far as I'm concerned I'm still under police custiday and responsibly.
I need some advice men..and women..I'm getting hosed. I was in the middle of nowhere, in the woods at a residence of someone who I thought was just anothe serious hunter. I'd heard so many shot back in there and went over to try to make an aquaintacne. Just so happene I was intocacatented. Charges trumped up.

How do you get released from a charge in jail as serious as DUI with no bond, no paper work as per charges and recievie a letter from DA to appear in court for "First Advismenet" a month later.

Huh...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You get arrested, wake up in jail, no memory of why, ask, told of charges, explained not what they imply..breaking and interting..just scewed up not knowing where you where. Have medical problems..amublance called.

No bond asked for, none given, taken to hospital, then left to fend for yourself upond release. Never seen any paper work as far as charges, never signed release, never posted bond. Then a month later get a court date with no charges stated..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never took home a trophy from a Spelling Bee, I'd wager. If your statements to the police were no more coherent than your posts I'm surprised you're not on death row.

IC B2

Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I just don't understand how this could be done in our judicual system.

Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Eat another tomato bama boy

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Sober up, then go finish the second grade & come back when you're 5% literate!
Cheers

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is funny.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hope things work out for you somehow, but you really need to talk to a lawyer. There are (hopefully) legal aid services available to you if you can't afford lawyer fees.

Good luck to you anyways friend - and pay no mind to the meanies .

IC B3

Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This anit got nothin to do with literate..[bleep] face it's got to do with getting ansers from people who might give a [bleep] about somebody who's life is on the verge of being destroyed..and I know it's my fault I shouldn't have drank what I did...about a fith of whaever to try and get ride of a thooth ache when I haven't touched a drop in over a year.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You were trashed by "something" and knocking on a stranger's door in the middle of nowhere where you had heard shooting. Then the cops took you to the hospital. I'm not sure they are who destroyed your life.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Is this a rerun post of a month or so ago? Sounds all too familiar???

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This is the only question I would like for someone who is knowlageble to anserer..law. Is it legal to arrest someone, put them under their custady, in jail, then have him transported to a hospitlal for a full day. Then upon releasle from hospital tell the nurses to just tell him to go on home. Never having offically charging him with papers, never offically setting a bond, never having him see an offiericer report, or anything. Then a month later getting a summons to court.

In my opinoin I have been detained by the police for this whole time and anything that I may have had happen..a heart attack trying to walk home from hospital, etc. is their resonsibley.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hoyt,

If youre close to a university, go to their dental department and see if you can get your tooth taken care of.

It may be free, or a nominal fee.

Or go to a dentist and discuss your situ, and get put on a good faith payment plan for his service.

Once the problem is solved, then maybe you can think alittle clearer about the legal trouble, and stay away from whats causing you to medicate.

Either see a lawyer, or go back to the police dept who took you and discuss with them the issues.

It can be worked out. Nothing is unworkable. Ive had some serious dental trouble. Heres what my dentist told me. But it will require effort from you to start to clean up your mouth abit

1) BRUSH AT NIGHT BEFORE BED ONLY, EVERYDAY. Germs cook when youre asleep for hours
2) get an ANTISEPTIC mouthwash. It DIFFERENT than just a mouth freshener. LISTERINE , or Walmart equiv. ANTISEPTIC. Or use hydrogen peroxide with water mixed. From dollar store. Cheap and effective, but antiseptic is better.
3) ACT mouthwash. Its a brand, and an anti cavity wash. Brush and then use the others. You can start to fix most things with mouth with these.

Gentlemen here, alittle decorum please for the man. He needs alittle advice, not a beat down.

Last edited by Serb; 10/10/13.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beat downs are highly under-rated in my experience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Serb,

classy response, way to take the high road.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the only question I would like for someone who is knowlageble to anserer..law. Is it legal to arrest someone, put them under their custady, in jail, then have him transported to a hospitlal for a full day. Then upon releasle from hospital tell the nurses to just tell him to go on home. Never having offically charging him with papers, never offically setting a bond, never having him see an offiericer report, or anything. Then a month later getting a summons to court.

In my opinoin I have been detained by the police for this whole time and anything that I may have had happen..a heart attack trying to walk home from hospital, etc. is their resonsibley.

Yes it's legal.

No you weren't detained the whole time.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MColeman
Never took home a trophy from a Spelling Bee, I'd wager. If your statements to the police were no more coherent than your posts I'm surprised you're not on death row.

Funny!

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Yes it's legal.

No you weren't detained the whole time.

I never was offically charged with any paper work or signed anything...just arrested without having to post bond...no signature no nothing but word of mouth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

359 members (1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,911
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.