G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Best van EVAH!

[Linked Image]

Back around 68'one of my buds had a VW microbus. You know the drill, surf racks on top and curtains in the windows, psychedelic paint. He had a wood plaque on the back with the following artfully painted......

"don't laugh, your daughter just might be inside"

Hadn't thought about that in years.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
URFUBAR,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?

I know...I know...both.

Was REALLY looking forward to the Phantom come-ups and letcha' wax eloquent on glass,reticles,turrets and the like.

Laffin'!

300FAG,

Of [bleep] course it's the same old schit,as you've yet to turn a [bleep] lick or gather a first [bleep] clue. The only thing you've ever done,was to set on your couchbound [bleep] and Whine. Though in fairness,your Whine is exceptional. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the reserve RPM and if it cheers you up,you can always Pretend the 'Max "turned" on the shoulder and blame it on the 7" twist. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and the accompanying excuses. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows to skirt ALL things the rifle and it's particulars?!? Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

NotSoSwift,

How's the Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you?!? Laffin'!

Kudos on the inherent humor,of your perpetually extolling obliviously,how you Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks who "do" the least...Whine the most.

What excuse(s) are you hoping to brandish this time?!? Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

'bow,

I always enjoy your fascinating inside look at Retardation and Dumbfhuckdom,as elaborated through your crossed-eyes. Nice touch to always attach same,to an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue.

Please keep beating your "Secret Squirrel" drum and waxing eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Curiously,you never did answer as to just how loud your Imagination is,when you shoot it? Thanks in advance,for that keen insight. Laffin'!

Just which Mall do you Ninja at again? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next heartfelt Whine,you clueless Day Dreaming Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuck.

'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the culmination of "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" is a plagiarized cartoon. Nice avatar too. Laffin'!

In objective overview and fairness,I'd state that in order for that van to have been the best ever,it would have required 4-wheel drive. Now as far as 2-wheel drive specimens go,it assuredly has no peer...if only to your chagrin.

Whatcha' gonna Pretend to do next? Reality ain't for everyone,as you ohhhhh sooooooooo eloquently attest.

Just how many crayons do you eat on an average day?!? Do you make cartoons too,or just pinch 'em?!!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum,for yet another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

You are doing "great". [bleep] hilarious,that your innate Dumbfhucktitude grants you the Delusion,that your rampant stupidity somehow "sours" anyone...especially me. THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Do not think for a second,that I am not profoundly grateful for you being brazen enough,to obliviously flaunt your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,under the guise of your "thinking" you've a first [bleep] clue. I am more than happy to give any/all of you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks all the slack on the rope,that you think you can handle,as you expound your version of "insight". The sole shame is,you amazingly stupid dumbfhucks have zero [bleep] inkling,as to the depths of your Stupidity and cannot begin to appreciate the inherent humor due that disconnect. Bless your heart(s).

What do you do for a living? Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and it certainly is a GOOD [bleep] call,to skirt ALL things the rifle for a change and instead Whine in general.

Laffin'!

(Re-dendum...yep,another [bleep] Windowlicker)

300FAG,

Is this where you Imagine to Pretend to whip my azz?!!? Laffin'!

I cain't know which is funnier...when you Do Nothing Dumbphucks are Pretending to "live" or Pretending to "die". Tough [bleep] call,but [bleep] reliably hilarious from any/all angles. Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your Estrogen Levels go up...you venture further and further away,from all things the rifle.

You're learnin'.

Laffin'!

Oops...my bad,forgot to toss you another pic,to frost your Imagination with,so you can jumpstart your Pretend. Play your cards right and NotSoSwift or 'Cub,might toss you a plagiarized cartoon. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Whine on.

(Re-re-'dendum,yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite being a broke dick Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],you are more than a touch sexually frustrated to boot.

Sugartitts...there's no need for you to incessantly Whine about your incredibly long list of insecurities,as it's well beyond obvious that you struggle mightily in all avenues.

Pardon my being married to The Boner Of The Month,for a touch more than a good long while and that'll only comes as "surprise" to someone as [bleep] stupid as you.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

As an aside,I enjoyed the "only 10 minute" ruse,as it is akin to the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,flaunted by esteemed Members of The Do Nothing Gang.

You Clueless [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

You'd do well to take notes and apply same. Thank me later.

(Hint)

(Re-re-re-dendum,yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Gibby,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks parting move,is always to start sticking things in your mouths and azzes.

Enjoyed the Whine and the excuses,as your "best" is a [bleep] [bleep] riot! Laffin'!

Curiously enough,you didn't cite your vocation and perhaps as a favor to me,because you think I couldn't handle that much [bleep] hilarity in a single day?!? Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What the [bleep]. I have 10 minutes to kill.

Boxer

Which event in your life made you so sour?

Was it when you turned 16 and chose to quit the 2nd grade and then decided later in life that was a wrong decision.

Or when you were 20 years old and came to the realization that you would not grow any taller than 5'1" 1/4"?

You can learn life's lessons after the 2nd grade, but you
can't get any taller.

It makes me wonder if you would have turned out different if you were a whole man. Physically and mentally.

Was it the women laughing at you all the time?

You pour bast..rd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Gibby; 10/10/13.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer,

I knew you'd come through....................God bless your midget little self!!

Is your rancorous attitude attributed to being 4' tall or is it because your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory??

Please do tell........and include more pictures!!

Laffin'

Last edited by 300MAG; 10/10/13.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boxer

You are so entertaining!!

I can't help but keep reading what you have to say.

I have never seen anything like it in the human species.

Oh, "what is that" another women laughing at you.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Okay Boxer, That is enough for me today. I do have some constructive things to do.

I will revisit this with my laptop the next time I have to take a crap.

Women laughing at you again!!!

I used great restraint when I only mentioned two of your shortcomings, but i can't hold it back any longer.

YOU ARE A LIBERAL!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
URFUBAR,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?

I know...I know...both.

Was REALLY looking forward to the Phantom come-ups and letcha' wax eloquent on glass,reticles,turrets and the like.

Laffin'!

Boxer,
The reason I haven't responded regarding your questions, was because I prefer to do the fishin as opposed to swallowing the bait.
Against my better judgement, here goes!
That scope presently mounted on the Mauser 220 swift is a Bushnell elite 4200 6-24x40, mil dot reticle.
Its 1/8 moa adjustments, which isn't practical for turret twisting.
I have been experimenting using the mil-dot reticle.
Thats not the answer for repeatable long range precision.
My current favorite is a Vortex 5-15x42, mil ret. mil turrets.
That system has some handy advantages, you can measure your corrections with the reticle and dial them in.
I first experimented with turrets back in the mid 1980's, when I was in my mid 20's.
Used the old Weaver T-10, it was pretty much a range toy as we didn't have laser R.F. back then.
My mainstay scope is a Leupold 3-10x40, duplex, with an M-1 elevation turret. I have used M.O.A. for years and works best for my brain. K.I.S.S. seems the most practical.
Also love the 6x42, again simple.
You also questioned my come-ups for the different loads in my swift?
Simple, different come-ups for each load.
My P.O.A./P.O.I. reference was different loads corresponding at 100yds. Therefore not requiring an adjustment for my 100yd zero.
I zero my turret scopes at 100yds, then JBM my come-ups, then shoot at long range to verify.
Many times they match perfectly, when they don't I adjust accordingly.
Now all that being said, I am sure you will flame me with childish insults and tell me how stupid I am!
I think I will cut my line and give up fishing at this point as it is no longer any fun. frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Boxer,

I knew you'd come through....................God bless your midget little self!!

Is your rancorous attitude attributed to being 4' tall or is it because your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory??

Please do tell........and include more pictures!!

Laffin'

Kudos 300 Mag!

That has to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time....

and ya know it has to be true in Schmuck's case....

either that, or I've always thought in his case it was like the Drill Sgts use to yell at dumbass trainees in basic...

"The best part of you, must have been the brown stains on your mama's sheets"....

or Schmuck's daddy was into Sodomy...

T
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
T
Stick. I know you told me before but what are the specs on the laser [bleep] beam? Would that setup work for a wsm? Say either a 7mm/162 horn or 300/155 scenar?

Appreciate it.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6 hooks........little bigmouth can't not grab the bait.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gibby,

I see the cat has your tongue and the couch has your [bleep]...none of which is surprising. Laffin'!

Personally,I was very much enjoying your Hissy Fit and was hoping it'd continue,as you touched more upon your incredibly long list of insecurities. Perhaps you may consider shooting 300FAG a PM and you two dumbfhucks can join "forces" and form yet another Axis Of Imagination,so as to really deal out your Pretend in full force. Laffin'! Points awarded in advance,for a picture of you cross-eyed Drooling Dumbphucks and your "hard charging" ways.

I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing so hard!

URFUBAR,

Fascinating,that you felt compelled to yet again reiterate your sheer and utter cluelessness. I was really enjoying the yarn about The Phenom and it's "particulars" and "accomplishments". Laffin'!

Points awarded for the oblivious hilarity of your Optics Treatise,as that schit was [bleep] FUNNY! If/when your Imagination grants you more Pretend,do not be shy in sharing them Delusions and applying them to your Goat [bleep] Swift. Laffin'! I was on the edge of my seat with the "800yd small target" thang,the multitude of differing projectiles sharing "like" POA/POI thang,the 100yd "zero" is awesome too and I'm plum [bleep] flattered that you are under ANY perception that someone could make you look more [bleep] stupid than you can. Wow +P+!

No [bleep] schit your mouth is sore,from poking your itty-bitty feet in it,every time it opens. Frost the cake and mention what barrel is on that POS. Laffin'!

As per always,you're doing "great".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...but there's no way to avoid that,is there?!? You'd greedily chase a rubber dick across the Starting Line of The Daytona 500. Bless your heart. Laffin'!

How many times you been Married now?!? Double Dog Dare you to hang a picture of the Beast. Laffin'! Hell,you even know better than to dangle a picture of yourself,let alone what you can "land". Re-laffin'!

Ain't it an intellesting constant,that them who do the least,Whine the most?!? Your Whine is simply MAGNIFICENT and undoubtedly the byproduct of a lifetime of sucking heavy azz and coming in a wayyyyyyyyyyyy distant second. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Looking forward to your next Whine and the excuses.

As an aside,any BWT's lately?!? Able to scrounge enough to visit Appelbee's?!? Laffin'!

Here's to your "best" being just ohhhhhhh soooooooooooooo [bleep] incredibly pathetic.

'Bag,

The LFB is yet another of a long running Theme. Built for balance/handling,thunks given to twist,throating and COAL harmony.

Sako Hunter handle,S/A 700,#3 Brux 1-8" at 23",deep crown,Atlas DBM,Alpha 2 mags,Badger 20MOA double-lugged and clipslotted rail,TPS rings and Reupold 52218. Standard fare.

It'll kiss all 105gr boolits of intellest to me('Max,Hornie HPBT,Skinners,Nosler Comp and Hybrids) and nestle same in the box,then fling 'em into the realm of "Holy [bleep]!"...despite the reserve RPM.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Purty Skookum,stem to stern,though flushcups are a good move for a blueprint of the ilk and sumptin' I generally default to. Shoulda here,but mebbe that's reason enough to build another.(grin)

[Linked Image]

As to a S/A .532" on a 700 and ringin' like bells,it is assuredly a nice way to fly. The 300/155 Skinner arrangement is a breeze,due to boolit length and ogive locale,being favorable in far more trite COAL confines.

My S/A 700 300Whizzum wearing a fluted 1-10" #5 Hart at 24",do stupid thangs with the Skinners,inside it's HS DBM(2.850" COAL). That boolit is where I routinely like to be in my .30's,though I of course retain a soft spot for the now sadly discontinued 165gr Blue Meanies. Have enough salted away to weather all storms,which ain't a bad problem to have.

[Linked Image]

I've a 7WSM spout I screw on that receiver and prefer more COAL for the 162.

[Linked Image]

As to the S/A 7Whizzum/162 scenario,things change a smidge for me. That due the longer boolit and obviously increased projectile length,fore of ogive. The Alpha 2 is a superb melding there. Better yet for a Dirty Duty Killing Rifle is an OEM turnkey Montucky,as they sport a 3"+ COAL box and are throated to arrange a 162 kiss from within. I hate [bleep] Winchesters,but my Coyote CRPF POS,did likewise and was simply superb.

[Linked Image]

Only have (3) Montuckys chambered 7 Whizzum and would like another.

[Linked Image]

For conversation,a 2.810" 7Whizzum/162 is pictured in pairing to far right of frame,with a 3.00"/162. Cain't like ogives that close to casemouths,though in fairness,the 162 jumps better than most.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_9703.jpg[/img]

Here's a 155Skinner on far left of frame and another 2nd from far right,next to a 162,if only for more conversation.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img818/6889/7p2a.jpg[/img]

So I'd have zero qualm going Alpha 2 fueled DBM,on a 7 Whizzum Play Toy,but would prefer a blind mag set up on a dedicated Killing Rifle. I could suffer a S/S Winny Classic in a ADL Sako Hunter so chambered,if I were unable to score a Montucky.

With "luck" The Do Nothing Gang will continue with their EPIC roll of Dumbfhucktitude and this Reality Intervention,don't crush their Fantasies too terribly and they'll just haveta pardon the reserve RPM. Pretend ain't real,as they so eloquently attest.

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

LOVE your pics and keen "insight".

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WEll I see some old blue haired lady's yappy little poodle is off the leash again, strutting around the neighborhood barking at everything it can, before mommy puts him back in his kennel...

happens every time she lets him out in the backyard for his to piss on her roses...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boxer-

I don't need a alarm on my computer to ring when you show up.

The deafening dB's of all the women laughing alerts me. But, the women wanted me to tell you they like the paint jobs on your rifles--very feminine. Pictures worth a 1000 words.

How are you doing today you twirp???????????

I'm sorry LITTLE twirp!!!!!!!

Your dog has not sent out her S.O.S. today. Did you kill her?

T
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
T
Thanks for info. I really appreciate it. Will save me a lot of time and second guessing.

I have a light 7mm08 700 sitting blind in a edge and I'm upgrading my montucky from 270 to 7mm WSM for dumping creatures. Can't have to many 7mm's but I thinking 300WSM/155 on the LFB platform would rock.

Thanks again for putting that all together.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

URFUBAR,

Fascinating,that you felt compelled to yet again reiterate your sheer and utter cluelessness. I was really enjoying the yarn about The Phenom and it's "particulars" and "accomplishments". Laffin'!

Points awarded for the oblivious hilarity of your Optics Treatise,as that schit was [bleep] FUNNY! If/when your Imagination grants you more Pretend,do not be shy in sharing them Delusions and applying them to your Goat [bleep] Swift. Laffin'! I was on the edge of my seat with the "800yd small target" thang,the multitude of differing projectiles sharing "like" POA/POI thang,the 100yd "zero" is awesome too and I'm plum [bleep] flattered that you are under ANY perception that someone could make you look more [bleep] stupid than you can. Wow +P+!

No [bleep] schit your mouth is sore,from poking your itty-bitty feet in it,every time it opens. Frost the cake and mention what barrel is on that POS. Laffin'!

Laffin'!

Feisty little [bleep] aint ya! kinda like pokin a badger with a stick. laugh
I do want to thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!
I do have another favor to ask though.
Could you please help me out with another goatphuck?
What should I do?
Maybe a scull&crossbones on the buttstock?
Maybe an MTU contoured S.S., 26" barrel in .308W.?
Should I engrave some scary saying on the barrel?
Oh oh, I know, a clown paint job!! sick
I will even loan it to you so you can carry it in your next
gay pride parade!
That will impress your boyfriends. wink
This is great.
Thanks sugar tits cool
[Linked Image]
Maybe this fishin hole is gonna be more fun than I thought?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

URFUBAR,

Laffin'!

Feisty little [bleep] aint ya! kinda like pokin a badger with a stick. laugh
I do want to thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!
I do have another favor to ask though.
Could you please help me out with another goatphuck?
What should I do?
Maybe a scull&crossbones on the buttstock?
Maybe an MTU contoured S.S., 26" barrel in .308W.?
Should I engrave some scary saying on the barrel?
Oh oh, I know, a clown paint job!! sick
I will even loan it to you so you can carry it in your next
gay pride parade!
That will impress your boyfriends. wink
This is great.
Thanks sugar tits cool
[Linked Image]
Maybe this fishin hole is gonna be more fun than I thought?

Dude that is some really purty wood. 2 thumbs up

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Burns,

Your "keen" eye is [bleep] hilarious! Did the V-Max "turn" on the shoulder at the trite distance on said Pooch?

Lil Fish,

Posting pics of trapped wuffs someone showed you is sure to appease the fans but the players will always laugh at the attempt.

Video of VMAX turning on coyotes shoulder

Lots of posed rifle and bullet pictures but some have the time and skill to do it right.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pose us a few real pictures with your rifles and bullets doing real work. Love to see something new, not the same old rehashed bears on a beach or clown rifles in a stream.

Put in the effort Lil Fish, I am rootin for you because once in while you do produce a nice picture or 2. laugh laugh

Love and Kisses
John

Scoby Dooby Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
.22-6mm using a 55 gr NBT at 30 yds.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Is that why she left you...like the others?!? Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you couldn't muster the courage to dangle a pic of you or The Beast. [bleep] it...there's always the sanctity of that dark corner at Appelbee's. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Gibby,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Laffin'! Do tell about the "satisfactions" inherent for you,when you talk out your azz about things you've never seen...let alone done. Kudos for being brazenly immune to Reality,in trying to "converse" in things beyond your means,ability and comprehension(in no particular order). Re-laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Always remember,you'll wanna start things off by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more poozy that way.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! Frost the cake by mentioning your vocation(I dare you).

Laffin'!

'Bag,

I hear good things about a modest weight 300 Whizzum,slingin' Skinners.(grin)

URFUBAR,

It remains fascinating to me,that you Clueless Drooling Dumbfhucks celebrate coming outta the closet,like it's a "surprise" to anyone but you.

Allow me to frost your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

Camo 308.

[Linked Image]

Camo and a Rainbow,for your Fairy Wings.

[Linked Image]

I'm fairly adept at knockin' the new offa rifles and would be happy to show your Goat [bleep] some real trigger time. Pretend ain't Real,as you can only Imagine.

Laffin'!

As an aside,you're doing "great".

Burns,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear,like "get some!". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you give your latest "Proprietary" Goat [bleep] a wide berth and don't wish to comment on who you are [bleep] out of what. Only you will be "surprised" when you are yet again thrown out on your azz. Laffin'!

LOVE the Mall Ninja Jipjap Bullschit!

Pardon the reserve RPM and the 'Max not "turning" on the shoulders.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Proprietary Whine.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: yep...another [bleep] Windowlicker)

Ackmam,

I know...I know,the cat has your tongue and the couch has got your [bleep]. Same old schit,you almost "did" something. Laffin'! As per always,exceedingly good call to refrain ALL things germane the crux of the Thread and to Whine instead. You really are a "hard charger". Re-laffin'!

Please don't be shy with your version of "experience","knowledge" and "results"...in other words,Pretend as you please,if only because it's your Imagination.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. It is however a rather intellesting Dichotomy,in that a guess is as good as you can ever do,or as close as you'll ever come. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you're doing "great".

Laffin'!

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 58 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.