-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, i know its racist to ask and all that, but shouldnt it be a requirement to have a US citizenship ID card or something?

I mean, you dont need too much to prove your citizenship, birth certificate, social security card... i am sure there are others, but i dont know what they are. I am not claiming to be a genius or anything, but simply put, if we had less tolerance of people without proof of citizenship, like dropping them off in their own country, or just shooting them, then we would not have this many problems with welfare, and healthcare costs going up so high.

Tell me that illegals requiring benefits designed for American citizens is not driving up costs.

So, with that crap in mind, why shouldnt we be forced to have a US citizenship proof in order to receive those benefits?

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
demon-rats need more voters

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I had a conversation with God last night. I asked him why there are no people with any regard for the welfare of the nation in offices of power and why they are only in it for their own agendas or personal gain.

I believe i left him speechless.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I have thoughts and theories only. No facts.

Too much like Nazi Germany.

Back when, healthcare wasn't seen as a mega industry to milk the sick and old. It was a nobler although less informed profession. Now its just a business. So these problems weren't foreseen. So the amount of people needing it has overwhelmed its ability. Hence the strain of it.

I do believe its time for a change tho. To make that change now would bring a howl from the demoncraps who count on providing, AT THE COST OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY, to keep power. I wish this could get through to them. Anything that hazards the country means an end to the providers own luxury too.

Last edited by Serb; 10/12/13.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by eh76
demon-rats need more voters

and it would be insulting and degrading to the illegal aliens ......even though that is what they is

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
So, i know its racist to ask and all that, but shouldnt it be a requirement to have a US citizenship ID card or something?

I mean, you dont need too much to prove your citizenship, birth certificate, social security card... i am sure there are others, but i dont know what they are. I am not claiming to be a genius or anything, but simply put, if we had less tolerance of people without proof of citizenship, like dropping them off in their own country, or just shooting them, then we would not have this many problems with welfare, and healthcare costs going up so high.

Tell me that illegals requiring benefits designed for American citizens is not driving up costs.

So, with that crap in mind, why shouldnt we be forced to have a US citizenship proof in order to receive those benefits?

IE, this is the core economic problem with immigration in a welfare state.

Uncle Milton tells it better then I can:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

As a legal immigrant, I'd offer this:

1. A Social Security card does not prove citizenship, all green card holders have one and are not citizens, nor entitled to vote. (or partake in Jury Duty as they are not considered the peers of a US citizen)

2. Legal Immigration occurs after application, background checks from state/federal/national - meaning both and expat nation included, medical tests, inoculations, eye tests, interviews, physicals, and the punch line is that you need money to a criteria set by the US Government or sponsorship from a US based national who will guarantee your independence from government resources/handouts/unemployment etc.

MYTHS INCLUDE:

1. An American spouse is not a guarantee of acceptability - you also need to be married at lease 2 (maybe 3 years) before application.

2. When you are accepted and immigrate you are "NOT" automatically a US citizen if you are married to a US national

3. You doe not get a social security card issued until you are physically here in the US, have presented your documents at port of entry and had your passport stamped with your yet to be issued social security number, hand written within the stamp which also issues authority to work in the US.

4. You have no voting rights.

5. You have to wait a minimum of 5 years before applying for citizenship or 3 years if married to a US national (total of 5 years minimum at that point).

6. Although you can drive on your native drivers license until it expires, you need all US credentials demonstrating legal status and Social Security card to apply for a drivers test and US drivers license and you go back to basics and do the same tests a teenager does. There is no automatic acceptance even if you have driven here for several years.

Hope this helps.

John

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
///////////6. Although you can drive on your native drivers license until it expires, you need all US credentials demonstrating legal status and Social Security card to apply for a drivers test and US drivers license and you go back to basics and do the same tests a teenager does. There is no automatic acceptance even if you have driven here for several years.

Hope this helps.

John/////////////
Except in California.
Iron Eagle, don't you know the world hates simple solutions to complex problems?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That would leave the criminal alien invaders from Central and South America and South Asia nothing.
With that group firmly in place and our schools teaching their children that white republican or conservative men were and are responsible for all the evils of the world the Democrats are assured a nice big, fat voting base for years to come.
With the Greatest Generation going fast, the Boomers following closely and the young ones with their heads stuck in the virtual, digital, internet world, we have our work cut out.

Americans First!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A national citizenship card is what was driving the national ID card. The problem is we don't trust the government. They say it is to show who is a citizen but what will they use it for.

When the social security number was issued the American people were told that it was for Social Security and would never be used to identify a person. So who wants to trust the government on a national ID card?

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Pre-Obama there was a Federal program that required employers to prove citizenship of its employees. That's when I found out one of the prettiest white girls I've know was born in Africa of South African citizens. She had to go to her mother to get her papers showing she became a citizen when she was six years old.

B
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
B
Ihre papiere, bitte.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

Do you think it really matters? whistle

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

This is pretty common in Europe (and possibly elsewhere), but most Americans would resent being forced to carry a national identity card. If you want one, use your passport.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Pre-Obama there was a Federal program that required employers to prove citizenship of its employees. That's when I found out one of the prettiest white girls I've know was born in Africa of South African citizens. She had to go to her mother to get her papers showing she became a citizen when she was six years old.

It's still US law (proof of legal residency).

BTW, I've got several African neighbors who are from South Africa and Zimbabwe (old Rhodesia) who are white (British or Dutch decent).

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,825 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,985
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.