Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
N
crazy Phuggin nuts!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/17/moveon-petitions-arrest-boehner-cantor-sedition/

The text posted at MoveOn Petitions: �I call on the Justice Department of the United States of America to arrest Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Speaker of the House John Boehner and other decision-making House Republican leaders for the crimes of seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.�

Sedition is a tough crime to prove, given the First Amendment�s guarantee of freedom of speech. Nonetheless, the petition touts the GOP-led resistance on Capitol Hill to raising the debt ceiling, and paying for Obamacare, is tantamount to inciting rebellion against the U.S. government.

The website relays the background for the petition drive as this: �the House GOP leadership�s use of the Hastert Rule and H. Res. 368 to shut down the government and threaten the U.S. economy with default is an attempt to extort the United States government into altering or abolishing the Affordable Care Act and thus, is self-evidently a seditious conspiracy. Arrest the perpetrators in Congress immediately and bring them to justice.�

The bottom of the website includes this caveat � that �MoveOn Civic Action does not necessarily endorse the contents of petitions posted on this site� and that �MoveOn Petitions is an open tool that anyone can use to post a petition.� But the �about� section of the site makes clear that the petition forum is a MoveOn program �to provide individuals and organizations with the tools to start and win their own grassroots campaigns.�

Plenty have signed on to the call to prosecute Republicans.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
MoveOn

Thats your buddy Soros ain't it?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nope. Thats moochelles website

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if she cringes at the thought of her husband being a butt pirate?

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The idiot liberals got what they wanted and their still fuggin cryin about it. It won't amount to a hill of beans either.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I wonder if she cringes at the thought of her husband being a butt pirate?

I don't think she minds.

She may be one herself.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Keep your powder dry.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've seen the argument that Tea Party members are guilty of sedition put forth by a LOT of rabid Democrats. It's not an isolated instance, and it's going to get louder going into elections next year.

NeBassMan, just read the comments for Opinion letters on the Lincoln Journal Star website sometime. It's scary.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
N
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
N
I dropped getting the Journal Star two years ago and only seldomly look at their website.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I've seen the argument that Tea Party members are guilty of sedition put forth by a LOT of rabid Democrats. It's not an isolated instance, and it's going to get louder going into elections next year.

NeBassMan, just read the comments for Opinion letters on the Lincoln Journal Star website sometime. It's scary.

They[moveon] really, really have no clue do they. whistle

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I dropped getting the Journal Star two years ago and only seldomly look at their website.

In that case, you should be tried for sedition grin

MOLON LABE

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,415
Posts18,528,222
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.