Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
China is finally doing something right for once

For those Muslims who are so warped to follow the tenants of Sharia law, or refuse to integrate into a host country�s lifestyle demanding they change, the Chinese may well be on to something here.
In the previous two weeks, seven Uyghurs had been shot dead by police in separate clashes in Yarkand county, underlining a trend of increasing violence in Xinjiang, where the minority Muslim Uyghurs complain of discrimination and religious controls under Beijing�s rule.

Four died after police opened fire on a group of Uyghurs in a private residence in Abu Dona Village No. 16 on Oct. 3 after suspecting them of �illegal assembly,� the World Uyghur Congress said last week.
On Sept. 26, police had opened fire and killed two Uyghur residents in the same village, and two days later police fired on suspects at the Yarkand railway station, killing one Uyghur.

He said nine Uyghurs were also detained after they marched to the Yarkand county government offices on the Oct. 1 National Day holiday to protest the earlier killings.

Chinese authorities usually blame outbreaks of violence in Xinjiang on �terrorists� among Uyghurs, but rights groups and experts say Beijing exaggerates the terrorism threat to take the heat off domestic policies that cause unrest or to justify the authorities� use of force against Uyghurs.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
guess the muslims are just going to have to go all jihad on China.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This is nothing new. China has long had problems with Muslim groups in the western provinces, and undoubtedly deals with them in the Chinese way.

Not saying it's right or wrong, or defending China's record on human rights, just stating the facts.

I'm told that in other parts of China, the term for people from those areas and groups is slang for "thief".

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I honestly couldn't care any less about what happens to humans in countries outside the United States. I was forced to care for a while about what happened to the citizens of Ebrahim Khel Afghanistan. I'm over caring and spending money to save any human outside of our borders.

11b b4.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul39
This is nothing new. China has long had problems with Muslim groups in the western provinces, and undoubtedly deals with them in the Chinese way.

Not saying it's right or wrong, or defending China's record on human rights, just stating the facts.

I'm told that in other parts of China, the term for people from those areas and groups is slang for "thief".

Paul

must be a reason why suicide bombers aren't lining up in droves to go blow up China

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When can we start taking that approach? Obviously, I'm a big fan of the religion of piece.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
China's smarter than we are.

In some ways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

In some ways.

Not many Liberals live in China

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I will say it. It is right. Bhudda be with them. Islam will never co-exist with anyone, anywhere.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
they did that with drug dealers too

lined 'em up and shot in the head

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

That is so confusing sometimes. confused

Are you saying "send ammunition to both"? grin

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Simple and effective.

While I may not feel comfortable shooting all of them that live here, I would certainly put them on ships bound for far away lands.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Simple and effective.

While I may not feel comfortable shooting all of them that live here, I would certainly put them on ships bound for far away lands.

Well you can stop that for a start, the touchy-feelies would just let them in here.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mine the harbor at night.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by 12344mag

In some ways.

Not many Liberals live in China

Lucky [bleep]!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Where is Birdwatcher?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe China and the muzzies will go at it. If it happens just get the large container of popcorn sit back and take it in.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know you're just reposting, but for what its worth:

If you're a militant member of the ethnic minority in Xizang, you're a Buddhist freedom fighter. But if you're a militant member of the ethnic minority in Xinjiang, you're a Muslim terrorist?

And, Uyghur puhleese - this particular ethnic minority are ORIGINAL inhabitants of this geographical area. Why not have the Han Chinese adopt Uyghur culture?

As for "illegal assembly", remember that Tiananman square was one of those firing on an "illegal assembly" things that the Chinese do from time to time.

Just sayin' this is a pretty darn grey area, and depending on a particular event, the "bad guys" could be the Chinese government (always big supporters of justice, right?) or the Uyghurs.

No need for Birdy on this one...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

No need for Birdy on this one...

Quite right, this isn't about racist remarks...this is about those of the Islamic caste getting their teeth kicked in instead of being kow-towed to.

So Birdie is not needed.

ps, and if you like then so much then I suggest that you get to take my share of the quota, and I can spend the rest of my life without ever having to deal with any more of them.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 35, Allen Martin, 300_savage, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,475
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.