Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcub
4 years ago, the only place you could possibly find a 49ers fan was in his living room. Now all the saggers, swaggers and hipsters have their own Idol to adore in Kaepernick. I was taken aback at the shear amount of 49er fans that attended the titans game, in Tennessee. Interestingly enough, they were all dressed like dik-bags in those ridiculous Nike shirts with incredibly stupid sayings on them.

Mean while Russell Wilson is Kicking Kraphispants in every statistical category...and is a classy guy as there is in the game!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm not a 49er fan btw.

11b b4.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Me neither. Go Packers smile

GOA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Know what scares me? The Pack rarely plays well in that Toilet Bowl in MN... I can easily see 'em taking a dump there - even against the hapless Queens.. GB's got so many injured players that they're literally running on fumes..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Beargrease
Watched some of the hyped up Denver at Indy game last night. Indy fans gave Peyton a nice welcome that even the announcers said was classy.

IIRC Brett Favre got the exact opposite in GB. No matter, unlike Peyton, he shredded the Cheeseheads. laugh laugh laugh
You mean, like this game???

[Linked Image]

Yep - ya had Fav-ray - NOW YER GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! (as long as ya bought tix, like regular fans...)

Bwahahahahahahahahhaha

HEY, maybe you can ask the Wilfies if they can have Y. A. Tittle dug up and in uniform in time to replace Freeman next game.. Whatta ya say BG??

In any case, Peyton didn't chit on his fans like Fav-ray did.. And both got what they deserved..

Yeah, kinda silly that Viking fans hang their hat on the fact that Favre swept the Packers his first year there. What they don't mention is how that was the ONLY decent thing he did for Minnesota, and was the beginning of the end for him. Pack fans everywhere were ROFLMAO over his throwing of a completely boneheaded interception to end their SB hopes, as well as "Croc-gate" and being swept by GB the following year, who then, coincidentally went on to actually WIN the SB with Rodgers, while the vikes missed the playoffs with Favre.

If you think those two games Favre's first year in Minni sting Pack fans...well, maybe a little at the time. But our sides HURT LIKE A MOFO from laughing so hard at the reality of Favre and the Vikings and the Packers and Rodgers as it all unfolded the following year. I think the Packers clearly got the last few laughs outta that whole deal.

Still ROFLMAO...."Favre goes back....rolls out of pocket, he throws......INTERCEPTION!!!!!!! WHY DID HE DO THAT?!!!"

Favre was a great qb....when he had a great coach. But he got too head strong, self important, and after Holmgren, none of his subsequent coaches could control him or had the balls to "sit a legend" when he repeatedly did things his own way and refused to do it the coaches way. Favre got the better of himself, both in and out of games, and with Homgren gone and Irv Favre gone, I really believe he was just a kid running loose.

Ted Thompson advised Favre to just retire and "preserve his legacy". He should have listened, because the following 3 years fiddle [bleep] around with the Jets (and their Deanna younger twin looking "game day host") and the Vikings completely destroyed his image. His legacy may recover, given time, but he shouldn't hold his breath.

Spot on sir...spot on.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And here is the issue. A sample of some does not mean that all fans are the same.

I am a Chargers fan as they are my home town team. I am not a messican and wont try to stab raiders fans if we lose or win...

Also, i am an Oregon Duck Fan. Have been since i moved here 23 years ago. In that 23 years, i cant ever recall being happy to hear about an injury on the field, pro or otherwise.

Funny how some dipschitts can ruin public opinion of all others who they associate with huh?

Last edited by ironeagle_84; 10/23/13.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,872
Posts18,518,060
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.