Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OldBob Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Please, someone explain to me why these 10 spineless bastards are petitioning the Liar-in-Chief to modify ACA ( which he has no legal authority to do) instead of submitting a bill to modify it ??????? Am I all wet here ?

Request for Delay ??

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The dims will delay it until just after the 2014 elections, and conveniently so.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Most likley.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldBob
Please, someone explain to me why these 10 spineless bastards are petitioning the Liar-in-Chief to modify ACA ( which he has no legal authority to do) instead of submitting a bill to modify it ??????? Am I all wet here ?

Request for Delay ??

Legal authority? The Prez and Sebelius have the legal authority to do whatever they want...

They don't need no stinking laws..

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Yup. We're no longer a nation of laws, just thugs.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldBob

Request for Delay ??

Because Obama is the Fuhrer.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can understand why Landrieu signed the petition... her pimp told her to sign it!!!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
OldBob Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Well, looks like most all of us so far see it the same way, I can not see how they can wait until the 2014 election, if this thing is as big a turd as it seems to be, it will not be settled by then and the nasty mess will be in the voters minds for sure. One thing I heard today makes sense, if delayed until March/April it will prevent them from collecting "penaltys" from tax refunds......... I don't believe that is the only arrow in their quiver, but some seem to think so. Imagine the fix they will be in if everyone cuts back on withholding so as to leave no refunds due ? Not only will they come up short on the ACA, they will be short all year long......China will have to print more money.

Last edited by OldBob; 10/25/13.

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like those pukes won't change the law?

As soon as they realize they can't dip into your bank account, or grab it from your pay check they will simply change the law.

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Obama seems to be able to change the law at will. Congress does not need to be involved. No one in Congress is screaming about this. I think that maybe there are 535 spineless bastiids.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
IC B3

OldBob Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by EWY
Obama seems to be able to change the law at will. Congress does not need to be involved. No one in Congress is screaming about this. I think that maybe there are 535 spineless bastiids.

Ernie
\

I agree

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by achadwick
Yup. We're no longer a nation of laws, just thugs.
Precisely, but it started before Obama. He's just carrying it the next steps further.

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
The dims will delay it until just after the 2014 elections, and conveniently so.

Senator Manchin, (D-WVA), suggested delaying until Jan. 1, 2015 to Bill O'Reilly night before last and O'Reilly was on that like a duck on a June Bug. O'Reilly has not been a supporter of Obamacare but he's willing to put if off until after the election? It would seem that he's willing to let Obama "have it his way" for his last two years...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 300_savage, anothergun, 37L1, 12 invisible), 16,798 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,196
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.