Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
"Adopt a Jiggaboo Foundation".

And you clowns are wondering why you are not attracting new voters to your ranks! In 2012 you lost the female , Latino, hell all minorities and your left with the "Angry Old White Vote that is dropping dead at an alarming rate.

A party of the past!

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N

Seems everything that doesn't fit the Liberal agenda/viewpoint is "racist" or not "politically correct"

I hide nothing on my political stance so I will own the "Liberal" tag on this one....
But...What am I missing Bob?

in which he said "lazy black people" want "the government to give them everything."

How about this.....All Tea Party members are lazy white people who marry their sisters and expect to receive government services but pay no taxes".

Am I out of line with that statement? Da????? Yes I am and it is the same with chair of the NC GOP.

So Bob...Help me out on this issue.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
It's not just a liberal agenda per se, it's the 'agenda' of a certain tribe of people that wish to destroy White/European culture.

6 years ago you at least tried to hide it. Time to put your hood back on and pretend my man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
""A party of the past""...I want to go back ...there were some hot chicks I missed out on.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Pretty easy.....one statement is true, the other false. He did not say ALL black people, you DID say ALL Tea Party members.Incidentally, I also happen to believe that there are lazy white scum that live the same way and I have no shame for saying that either, trash is trash regardless of color.

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I am guessing that you did not read the quote or watch the clip? Regardless how you feel about a situation a harsh comment should be kept to yourself sometimes!

Oh I did.

I just didn't add to it what wasn't there or assume it meant something other than what was said.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

The fact is lazy, low information voters elected santa clause.

Solid gold sir. Signature worthy

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not just a liberal agenda per se, it's the 'agenda' of a certain tribe of people that wish to destroy White/European culture.

6 years ago you at least tried to hide it. Time to put your hood back on and pretend my man.

Not my quote knucklehead. I don't condone racist behavior such as this....

or this...

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I have told my wife and daughter that it is just as important to know what to not say as it is to know what to say.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by OldBob
Pretty easy.....one statement is true, the other false. He did not say ALL black people, you DID say ALL Tea Party members.Incidentally, I also happen to believe that there are lazy white scum that live the same way and I have no shame for saying that either, trash is trash regardless of color.

My mom use to say the following...If you can't say something nice then shut up! Then she would back hand me! Thanks mom! Got the message.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Ironic thread title...

This^^^^

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

And you clowns are wondering why you are not attracting new voters to your ranks! In 2012 you lost the female , Latino, hell all minorities and your left with the "Angry Old White Vote that is dropping dead at an alarming rate.

A party of the past!

The irony is lost on you I'm sure...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since you will never put two and two together, what is the difference between saying the "lazy black people... want the government to give them everything."

and

insinuating that (republicans) are "Angry Old White" people...

Besides the fact that one statement is true, however not inclusive; while the other is a stereotype that liberals decided does not offend them.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Walt.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So. Walt. This means that every time a suspect of a crime is described as being black it's racist then?

What you fail to comprehend is that he was stating a fact.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And other times you just need to suck on the end of a Glock.

If only...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Since you will never put two and two together, what is the difference between saying the "lazy black people... want the government to give them everything."

and

insinuating that (republicans) are "Angry Old White" people...

Besides the fact that one statement is true, however not inclusive; while the other is a stereotype that liberals decided does not offend them.

Let me tease this out...The base of the GOP are primality angry old white men and I can provide the demographics to back it if you care. Nothing derogatory in my statement as you will find that most of you are proud of your status!

What was your question?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My mom use to say the following...If you can't say something nice then shut up! Then she would back hand me! Thanks mom! Got the message.

I'm thinking she didn't smack you anywhere near hard enough, Oh well nobody's perfect.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
And other times you just need to suck on the end of a Glock.

Here is your angry part. Care to bet Mag is over 55 and is white?

Cha Ching!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (21, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 160user, 52 invisible), 12,721 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,833
Posts18,537,092
Members74,047
Most Online13,949
9 seconds ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.