-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I guess it would be racist to want to see the bastards hung by the neck until dead ? Color me racist.

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Those names of the perps don't sound negro.

Dat's Racis! shocked

Their mug shots sho' look Negro.

Is that racist, too?

No. Dey entitled, doncha know?

I had to laugh at the news stories the past couple of days about high end stores checking credit cards on some blacks making high-end purchases to make sure the cards were issued to them.. grin

To me, it's just good policy.

About a year ago had my card number jacked somehow. (Still don't know how they did that.) In one day they ran it up to the daily limit of $1000. I went to get gas and "No workee"...WTF? So I found all the charges and it was done in TN by a black male...surprise, surprise. They had him on video.
Bad part was because it was a debit card on my business account, I was out the entire amount. Personal accounts are only liable for $50....I changed that error.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Those names of the perps don't sound negro.

Geblonski Murray
Sounds Polack to me

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't care what their skin color or ethnic background is.

Things like this should never see the light of day in court....

these 4 need to just sort of disappear, and be Mississippi River catfish food...

It still pisses me off to no end, the killing of Marion Carl in 1995 in Roseburg Oregon, when I first moved to Oregon. If his name is not familiar then Google it up...WW 2 hero extraordinaire.....

he was killed in his home, when two teenage punks tried to rob it for money for dope...one pointed a shotgun at his wife and as he pulled the trigger, Marion Carl jumped in front of it and took the blast to save his wife... talk about a tragic end to the life of an American hero!

when arrested, the punk who shot him, said in court, 'well if I would have known he was a big WW2 hero, then I wouldn't have shot him'.....

even tho the jury gave him the death penalty, ever Oregon governor since that time, has been a democrat... and they have given 'executive orders' that NO one is to be put to death on their watch.... although the death penalty is still on the books..

at the same time, each one of our democrat governors has also stated that Oregon is a sanctuary state, meaning they will not prosecute illegal immigrants to the ridiculous tune that the state Police are not even allowed to detain a Mexican National, regardless of the crime that he had committed short of killing someone...

crap like both instances can be attributed to the liberalism this county has been infested with, courtesy of Democrats.....

these perps have no real fear of any real consequences for their actions...

too bad the Klan isn't as active in Mississippi as it was in the 1950s and 60s... in instances like this at least...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Its bad enough a WW2 vet winds up murdered this late in life and after all that he most assuredly has gone through in his life...

Why do you all have to bring racism into it? If they are black, let them hang, if they are white let them hang, no matter what their skin color is they should hang!

Link

There is not all that much difference in those committing murders in the U.S. as to color of skin... though there does seem to be (according to the chart) a slight difference in age...

Phil

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hey dumbass, you do realize the negroes are just 12% of the population, right?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Its bad enough a WW2 vet winds up murdered this late in life and after all that he most assuredly has gone through in his life...

Why do you all have to bring racism into it? If they are black, let them hang, if they are white let them hang, no matter what their skin color is they should hang!

Link

There is not all that much difference in those committing murders in the U.S. as to color of skin... though there does seem to be (according to the chart) a slight difference in age...

Phil

Evidently, you've never been to Missisippie. I'd bet 95% of crime there is black on black & black on white.

If it had been 4 white teenagers robbing an elderly black WWII Veteran, BamBam, Sharpton, Jackson & Holder would be on it like flies on Sh!!TT.

Obama & his minions have set the race wars back 3 decades in this once great Country!
And hard working, law abiding white citizens are sick of it !

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/27/13.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Negroes...as per usual.

Where is the media coverage if this is true?
where was the media coverage for this, covering up for the antiGUN agenda.

[video:youtube]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/chicago-park-shooting_n_3959062.html[/video]

Last edited by eyeball; 10/27/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
There are so many wrongs in this world that need to be set right.

'WE' can fix that.

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Phil

Not much difference? Those are raw numbers. Whites comprise 72%, blacks 15%. Blacks still commit more murders. Works out to something like eight times as many per capita. Violence between whites and blacks is over ten times likely to be perpetrated by blacks against whites. Rapes even moreso. Don't trot that schidt out and think you can fool this creepy azz cracker 'cause it ain't happening.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hey dumbass, you do realize the negroes are just 12% of the population, right?

Actually its 15%. Margaret Sanger's plan to abort them into oblivion has been less than successful. She underestimated their capacity to reproduce.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, but we gotta be charitable, don'tcha know! � even to the extreme of being totally inane.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
you guts quit picking on greyghost he is a dyed in the wool obongrel supporter...you buncha racists ( in phil's view anyway)

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
ANY murder is a tragedy (for the family) and a crime. The fact that he was an 87 year old veteran does not make it any more tragic, but the fact that a life ended by murder (after enduring all that he must have gone through) needs to be punished to the max!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seafire I just looked up Maj. General Carl,USMC. Gee's they don't even have the balls to provide justice for a Officer with two Navy Crosses. What have we become as a Nation. The turd did it and still could not except the fact he did it and nobody else is at fault that he got sentenced to death. It burns me that he got more rights than the Maj General and his wife.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're a full retard! wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Seafire I just looked up Maj. General Carl,USMC. Gee's they don't even have the balls to provide justice for a Officer with two Navy Crosses. What have we become as a Nation. The turd did it and still could not except the fact he did it and nobody else is at fault that he got sentenced to death. It burns me that he got more rights than the Maj General and his wife.

WTF are you talking about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
There is not all that much difference in those committing murders in the U.S. as to color of skin... though there does seem to be (according to the chart) a slight difference in age.

Not much difference? Those are raw numbers. Whites comprise 72%, blacks 15%. Blacks still commit more murders. Works out to something like eight times as many per capita. Violence between whites and blacks is over ten times likely to be perpetrated by blacks against whites. Rapes even moreso. Don't trot that schidt out and think you can fool this creepy azz cracker 'cause it ain't happening.

And if they weren't victimizing the young, the beautiful, and the heroic innocents, the main-scream media wouldn't say a mumblin' word about any of what they're doing.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by gmsemel

WTF are you talking about?

This �

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Eugene_Carl

Read it and weep!

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When will the retaliation start? If this keeps up, it'll come, sooner or later. The people of this country aren't going to put up with the black crime much longer before they start fighting back. I think we're going to start seeing some vigilante action before long and it's going to get dirty.

Tensions are reaching their limit, so I think your right it won't be long.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (1moredeer, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,263
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.