Print Thread
Hop To
Page 215 of 229 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 228 229
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
Nothin' says "hard use",like windage adjustable rears,Golf Carts and fences.

Bless your heart.

Who said anything about hard.

At sixty-two the parts ya' want to be hard ain't and what used to be easy, well now you just might not do.

[Linked Image]

Anyhow, this is Texas. Hard is for the Milford.

So,

WAM's, golf carts, fences, gates, barbed wire and lots of critters at the "Petting Zoo"

Like I often say,

Life in Texas

[Linked Image]

How sweet it is.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 10/28/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Was that a bitch,or a brag?

Laffin'!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
As per usual just some cut and paste remarks. Nothing that proves you do more than the average person in Alaska could do. I should have known I would not get any true knowledgeable response.

Off to mow grass and think about my Pretend!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM,

Of course it's the same. You are not going to get an IQ Transfusion,nor a first clue any time soon and the best you can do is Pretend. Tomorrow will be the same,as well as the day after...mainly because you are stuck being you. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do,though for very different reasons.

Laffin'!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Talk about the same as every other day....LOL. I have a clue and the clue is you have such a miserable life you must fill it with material things. You come here to put down people who actually are able to enjoy their lives and what they have. You brag about all the fish you catch in a place where a kid could catch a fish. Anyone I have talked to from Alaska catch lots of fish so they can save on their food bill. Of course while you are dining in that nice mess hall the family is probably eating the same old fish daddy snagged so he could brag to the forum members of his great skills!

If you had any true skills or took some pride in your gear and took care of it, you would not need the latest and greatest stuff to break to catch our attention as to how tough you are.

Oh and if I had any Imagination or Pretend I could even compete with you on cut and pasting of the same old pictures and insults.
I just come here to rattle your chain once in awhile and you bite every time...Loser!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM,

I reckon you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],gotta tell themselves SOMETHING?!? Congratulations?

Personally,I never was one to wonder about things,because I always could simply procure and shake 'em out for myself. Have long knowed my requirements,to greatly surpass someone who "does" as "much" as you and I've never fretted my objective barometers of evaluation. What the [bleep] can a Whining Do Nothing [bleep] such as yourself,relate in the firsthand about goods and how they rate in extrapolation?!? Which is the very reason(s),why you are forced to Imagine and Pretend. Bless your heart.

I'm the last person in the World who needs or wants to brag,though I am rather at ease in the discussion of what do what and more importantly why. Fact is,I'm a sandbagging SOB,because it cracks me up and it gets even [bleep] funnier,that you are devoid any [bleep] inkling to fathom a first clue.

Hilarious schit,that your perpetual Whine is a "ploy". THAT is [bleep] funny!!

You broke dick turd polishers,always gotta [bleep] Whine about something and I've no wish to slight you that...if only because it's all you've got. Right proper Dichotomy,that you's too [bleep] stupid to take notes and apply same and your oblivious Dumbfhucktitude reliably takes humor to new levels.

What do you do for a living again?!? Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I am sure you never wonder about much as it takes thought. You assume everyone is whining because that is what you are really doing.

For a living I am an electrician. Industrial mostly as in I build power generating stations and steel mills. I also have a degree in mine maintenance. What do you do? Cut trees down or slave away in a Salt Mine!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM,

I miss little and it do frost them that miss lots,as you oh so eloquently attest.

What I am actually doing,is informing the astute and granting Clueless Dumbfhucks such as yourself,the opportunity to partake of as much slack on the rope,they think they can handle. As an aside,you are doing "great". Laffin'!

That's right,you were crying the blues about living in a schit neighborhood and bemoaning Pavement Pounding in general...thus the constant flow of excuses and the bitchin' Whine.

I note you ain't too hip on the "particulars" of your "results",for some [bleep] reason.

Laffin'!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Guess I don't remember bitching about where I live or the life I have. I have stated that I don't get the hunting folks in other places do but that sure was not bitching. And it was a long time ago. This time I stated I did not get out as much this season as I wanted because I spent time with my daughter who is on bed rest in the hospital expecting my first grandson. That is far from bitching or whining. But since you are being so informative tell me just what should one look for in life to be as happy as you are?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM,

Your memory is as dismal as the rest of you. Bless your heart.

It's a curious constant,that Whining [bleep] are never happy,as you oh soooooo eloquently attest. Though in fairness,they are quick with excuses.

Fascinating that your mentioning that you don't do schit,was stated as if it weren't already crystalline in it's clarity?!? THAT was great.

Laffin'!

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Boxer,
I am starting to think you need glasses or need more understanding of the English language if any place in my latest posts I said I don't do schit or stated anyone whines especially myself. Where have I ever even mentioned I was not happy? What I have said is that you try to convince others they are not happy. You try to convince us your life is the best and all others fall short maybe. But what really makes me wonder is why you feel the need to even worry about our lives? Why not just answer questions relevant to the questions being asked?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
WSM,

You poor poor stupid [bleep]. It's only funny,because you THINK you "do" things Outdoors.

Bless your heart.

I've less than zero interest of convincing you of a [bleep] thing and you flatter yourself,to think I would. I get a kick out of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuckery and it's the best,when you are doing your best.

Like now.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If'n I had a Christmas card list, I might consider takin' you off'n it just this here once? ;O)

Finally broke down and got me one of them D3200 things for extra fun and enjoyment. Haven't owned an SLR since the time my Canon AE bit the dust many years ago.

Like it so far. Much to learn. Ain't gonna waste time posting pics of my firearms, tho. They're all too fugly, but for the performance parts.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One of these days,I fully intend to dabble Pixeltitude myself.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
So, I see we're still at an impasse with this 243 vs 25-06 thing.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Only for them who don't shoot...which in all fairness,is an impressive number.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Boxer
Only for them who don't shoot...which in all fairness,is an impressive number.

Ah, I'll check back in a couple days then.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
In fairness...it's gonna take farrrrrrrrrr more time than that,for 'em to even venture Outside,let alone shoot sumptin' they ain't got.

Funny how that "works".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, I see we're still at an impasse with this 243 vs 25-06 thing.

Have both, much prefer the 25-06s for killing that which needs to be dead. But I've been wrong before?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why the schit has no one really made slickery pills for the .257's? We got great choices in 6, 6.5, 7 and even 5.56 mils...

You'd think with the popularity of the .257-06 and the hype of the Bee that someone would give em some no BS BC's...

Course, maybe it's just cuz 25's suck... laugh

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Page 215 of 229 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.