Print Thread
Hop To
Page 217 of 229 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 228 229
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
Always thought a .257bullets weighing 130-140gr like a ,A-Max , MK or such would be awsome with a 1:7 or 8 twist barrel for tagret purpose and hunting type bullets would soon follow !

well they do, except they are .007 wider, and called 6.5 mm...

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Once again Lawrence, I wasn't talking to you so GFY. Glad to see you care so much that you wasted your "one a day" post on me. That little posting, temper tantrum of yours lasted real long. Keep impressing everyone with your idiotic ways posting pics of "nothing special" and your uneducated jargon. Hammer away moron. Hopefully the'll really wise up and ban you for good.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That's metric though! smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We've already seen those pics posted before. So, you're either drunk and forgot or your full of chit. Most likely both. Have a lovely day and GFY.

Last edited by brinky72; 11/06/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Brink,

you're talking to a guy who calls a 243, a 6mm Winchester Medium Short Magnum....

so as not to be confused with a Remington 6mm Long Skinny Medium Ultra Mag...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That second buck is a neat looking dude, congrats

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Brink,

you're talking to a guy who calls a 243, a 6mm Winchester Medium Short Magnum....

so as not to be confused with a Remington 6mm Long Skinny Medium Ultra Mag...

LOL @ 6mm Win Med. Short Mag. I think I am gonna start having the lazer engraving guy that marks barrels for me put that on all my 243AIs smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am not unemployed yet so I wasn't able to read the last 400 pages in case somebody already mentioned this so here it goes: I am just starting to play around with my 25-06 and really like it but have noticed that it loses a lot of energy when out to 400 to 600 yards. Does anyone have real life with clean kills on deer size game at that distance ? I love the way accubonds shoot in my other calibers and thought about checking to see if a 100gr would be a good fit.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RandyR
I am not unemployed yet so I wasn't able to read the last 400 pages in case somebody already mentioned this so here it goes: I am just starting to play around with my 25-06 and really like it but have noticed that it loses a lot of energy when out to 400 to 600 yards. Does anyone have real life with clean kills on deer size game at that distance ? I love the way accubonds shoot in my other calibers and thought about checking to see if a 100gr would be a good fit.

My wife killed a couple of pigs at near 500 with 117 hrdys. They worked just fine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brinky72
Glad to see you care so much that you wasted your "one a day" post on me.

Speaking of "one a day", old Larry Boy takes these hoping someday it will make him taller.

Either way, they do go well with his scooby van theme. grin

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

nice deer there Schmuck...

especially considering it was 55.0 yds... glad to see that 105 HPBT is working well...I bought a 1000 of them, just because you endorsed them so well....

but I do have to ask... since you are such a "dynamite shot".. whats the need for the 10 round magazine? or is it a backwoods "tactical" thing...

for a guy like yourself, in nowhere Alaska, I can see where that would make all the difference in the world... sort of like a Blue Tape on the barrel thing...

makes ya invisible to all the deer out there, especially when you might be hunting in the back yard, out the bedroom window in the double wide...covered head to toe and down to your BVDs in Mossy Oak Camo...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I shot "crop damage" years ago (circa 1992) with a 25-06 using 117 Hornady interlocks and the 120 HP that they made. I had no issues crossing 40 acre fields and dumping deer. I never "lasered" any of my shots but my pace count was dead on and some of those shots angling across fields were on the far side of 600. I was using a Ruger No.1 with a 26" factory spout and a tuned trigger is all. It wore either Nikon or Leupold glass at the time, not sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shotguns damage crops more than a single projectile......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am just starting to play around with my 25-06 and really like it but have noticed that it loses a lot of energy when out to 400 to 600 yards. Does anyone have real life with clean kills on deer size game at that distance ?

Nothing beyond 500 yet and a half dozen or so between 300 and 425, but none noticed that dreaded "energy loss" you speak of thus far? Can't get much cleaner than toppling where they stood, walked or trotted.

100gr Nosler Ballistic Tips. Always and forever.

If someone yearns to shoot heavier bullets, then let 'em use a 270. I hear they're kinda okay? Heavier bullets in a 25-06 defeats the purpose.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by huntsman22
shotguns damage crops more than a single projectile......

?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Weren't my intent,to yet again,horn you right the [bleep] up.

As per always,I enjoy your Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude and your Imagination and Pretend(in no [bleep] particular order).

Do tell about your "latest" BWT. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Brinky,

I'll feign my "surprise",that all the Outdoor Pics on your hard drive,are of my pursuits. Laffin'!

Still slow here along The Milford.

[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination,and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Wow +P.

'Cub,

Whatcha' almost been up to?!? Whatcha' almot do it with?!? What didja' almost do it with?!? Laffin'!

As per always,I enjoy your Whine and the fascinating inside look at Retardation,which you obliviously supply in the firsthand.

Still cain't decide which is funnier...when you Do Nothing Dumbfhuckers are Pretending to live or Pretending to Die?!!?

Laffin'!

,dube',

As Terminal Affects go,no designator is more Mooter than "weight". Though SD is purty [bleep] funny too.

On the bright side and as per always,projectile profiling and integrity...is THE money makers,with placement reliably controlling all. Not all boolits behave in like manner,when inserted into like locations,which do reliably disconcert The Do Nothing Gang and their window licking "exploits".(grin)

I've heard of .25 cal's and according to F&S,the 100NBT is a literal turd,on all facets. It's "weight" ain't it's undoing,though it's integrity assuredly is and it's aero form is no prize either.

Hell...I've even heard of guys stretchin' 25's well beyond distances thus far cited,but they's certainly of the Stunt Shooter ilk.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lawrence; Imagine all you want that I would even begin to be jealous of you. I hardly find your lat and long as desirable nor the runty breed of deer you hunt. Brag, imbelish and photo shop as you please as bragging and bullchitting is all that you have. Do continue to scrap book here with all your wares and participation trophies while staging your gay, dramatic photos from the island nation that you have never left. It only defines your drunken, uneducated, mentally challenged self. Wouldn't want you to leave the computer chair so we would be deprived or your "one a day" installments.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by brinky72
Lawrence; Imagine all you want that I would even begin to be jealous of you. I hardly find your lat and long as desirable nor the runty breed of deer you hunt. Brag, imbelish and photo shop as you please as bragging and bullchitting is all that you have. Do continue to scrap book here with all your wares and participation trophies while staging your gay, dramatic photos from the island nation that you have never left. It only defines your drunken, uneducated, mentally challenged self. Wouldn't want you to leave the computer chair so we would be deprived or your "one a day" installments.

Brinky',

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Do Nothing Dumbfhuck. No schit "imbelish"?!? WOW +P+!

Didn't mean to horn you up and I appreciate the figments of your Imagination,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you'e almost been. What do you figure to almost do today,besides actually Whine?!? Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! Looking forward to your next Pretend. Perhaps again consider the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you really was doing "great" with that ruse too. Laffin'!

Please find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own Stupidity and grant you the opportunity to "imbelish" same obliviously. Here's to the [bleep] inherent hilarity of your doing the best that you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

Appreciate the humor of your Couchbound Kchunt and the Vagina Monologue such "experience" elicits.

You go girl!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Whatcha' almost been up to?!?

It's called "EMPLOYMENT" ..... You should try it some time.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

Weren't my intent,to yet again,horn you right the [bleep] up.

As per always,I enjoy your Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude and your Imagination and Pretend(in no [bleep] particular order).

Do tell about your "latest" BWT. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Brinky,

I'll feign my "surprise",that all the Outdoor Pics on your hard drive,are of my pursuits. Laffin'!

Still slow here along The Milford.

[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination,and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Wow +P.

'Cub,

Whatcha' almost been up to?!? Whatcha' almot do it with?!? What didja' almost do it with?!? Laffin'!

As per always,I enjoy your Whine and the fascinating inside look at Retardation,which you obliviously supply in the firsthand.

Still cain't decide which is funnier...when you Do Nothing Dumbfhuckers are Pretending to live or Pretending to Die?!!?

Laffin'!

,dube',

As Terminal Affects go,no designator is more Mooter than "weight". Though SD is purty [bleep] funny too.

On the bright side and as per always,projectile profiling and integrity...is THE money makers,with placement reliably controlling all. Not all boolits behave in like manner,when inserted into like locations,which do reliably disconcert The Do Nothing Gang and their window licking "exploits".(grin)

I've heard of .25 cal's and according to F&S,the 100NBT is a literal turd,on all facets. It's "weight" ain't it's undoing,though it's integrity assuredly is and it's aero form is no prize either.

Hell...I've even heard of guys stretchin' 25's well beyond distances thus far cited,but they's certainly of the Stunt Shooter ilk.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

Bee,

good to see you're your same ol' cheery self.

anyhow......

thats' a crock of.....

[Linked Image]

elk stew........

or it will be about 4 hours from now when it's done.

Oh yeah,

lest I forget.

[Linked Image]

Swordfish, taken at -1,600 ft., Gulf of Mexico (fair chase, no high fence).

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 217 of 229 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 160user, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,450
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.