Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 219 of 229 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 228 229
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah, I have always laughed I mean enjoyed, all of Schmucks rifles he camo's with his teenage daughters nail polish... what a craft guy, maximizing his resources...swiping the teenagers nail polish... so he can spend more money on bullets and powder and optics etc...

those are so appealing, that it is a good thing there are not many Puerto Ricans or Ghetto Bros in Nowhere AK, or you know something that flashy would darn sure be stolen right out of the stream when he is cleaning them, after gutting the fish he shot with them...

yeah Schmuck's got it all figured out.....

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We need to see more rifle pics in this thread. Here are 2 243s I built within the last couple months for deer hunting. I always twist my 243s for 115s

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just for giggles here is the 280AI I am gonna be toting a lot this year. It has a little brother in 223AI but not pics yet.
[Linked Image]

and here is a new hunting product some of yall might enjoy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Your insecurities are both palpable and incredibly [bleep] lengthy,in their listing. Congratulations?!?

What was today's excuse(s)?!?

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise" that your hard drive has far more pics of me Outdoors,than it do you. I wonder why that fact remains a constant?!? Laffin'! In fairness,there's no slighting your taste in men...bless your heart. Re-laffin'!

I'm unfamiliar with the rifles you plagiarized.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you NEED it. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you've almost done,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

BEST Thread Evah!

Eddy',

Tandems is skookum. I've 70MOA to burn,from a 50yd zero on the Mk4 M1 10x,which ain't too shabby.

From an hour or so ago.

'Course it's all wayyyyyyyyyyy over The Do Nothing Gang's heads,but WTF ain't?!?(grin)

[Linked Image]

Where do these poor,poor clueless dumbfhucks come from?!? Wow +P+!

Laffin'!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Re run. I believe we've seen all these before. Perhaps on your six months of unemployment paid by us tax payers you can at least come up with some new pictures. As far as what I've been doing; I've been working, unlike you and out killing chit via stick and string in all my spare time. Something you couldn't manage to do with your limited skills. Handicap season (rifle) will start in another week and that will be as boring as looking at your "one a day" installments.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

cool Ed,

did you have a one in 8 twist or a one in 7 pt on that one?

I shoot 115s out of my Rem 700 LA... that one has a one in 7 twist....and is also the most accurate rifle I own...

PacNor barrel, done by John Noveske before he got going in the AR business...

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Your insecurities are both palpable and incredibly [bleep] lengthy,in their listing. Congratulations?!?

What was today's excuse(s)?!?

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

yes, a picture is truly worth a thousand words...

you're right per usual there Schmuck...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I always run 7.5T 6mms. I have had really good luck killing stuff at longer ranges with that bullet (DTac) and have no inclination to change. I really should be running more 6x284s but they are a little crowded in SA. I think I am up to 7 243AIs and not a single saami 243. I may need to rethink some things.

BTW the most accurate hunting rifle I have ever owned wears an old pac nor barrel on it. It started out as a med palma, but has been shoot so much as 6BR, 6x47L, 6x284, and 243AI after numerous setbacks and lopping a couple inches off the back a time or two, it now dupes a sendero contour with diamond fluting and it is still a beast. I have seen that little gun do amazing things.

Last edited by EddyBo; 11/10/13.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brinky,

You being at the mercy of your means,ability and comprehension...is assuredly the cruelest of fates. You poor,poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

Was looking forward to you "imbelishing" your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend and I see you've managed just that. Congratulations?!? Laffin'! Please continue to tell yourself that which you most need to hear and keep flauntin' all them excuses and hanging your killer pics. Re-laffin'!

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

I like 1000 words...almost as much as you like to plagiarize. Laffin'! Though of course,you've VERY good reason(s) to preclude hanging a pic of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap,in your version of the "Outdoors". Re-laffin'! Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

'Nother scoop,because Eddy was being a dick and talking tandems,so you stupid [bleep] would be forced to double your Imagination and Pretend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Keep Imagining and Pretending...because you are doing "great". Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

BEST Thread Evah!

Eddy',

The only place I'd SAAMI a 243Win,is via Krunchenticker.

Have heard about the 6-284 in F&S and perhaps some day will save the jingle,to give one a whirl.

You boys is gonna talk me outta .257's yet!(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

vs

[Linked Image]

anyone else not see a difference?

maybe in the cameras, but nothing else....

besides Schtick... I thought you were friggin awsum! in Austin Powers....you are a great actor, truly talented beyond your size... or lack thereof.... whistle

and ya know what they say about small people that like to be around big things, so hopefully people won't notice their lack of normal size....always compensating for something they are embarrassed about.... but with you it isn't so obvious... that's called a lot of practice....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why dont both of you dumb [bleep] shut up and either move this to Pm or just stfu in general!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Eddy,

I do like a fast twist 6 mm...I admit being partial to that 6mm Remington on a long action tho... runs close enough to a 6mm/06 in velocity, I haven't see the need to go to a different size...

That DTAC bullet does interest me tho....always has... however I had heard that David Tubb wasn't making them anymore.. so I gave up pursuing some... those 115 Bergers sure reach out there tho..

I can run them at about 3250 out of my 6mm Remington....and 75 grain HPs right at 3700....

I am also partial to the same case but necked up to 6.5 mm...

have one of those on a Model 70 LA, with another PacNor barrel on it, heavy magnum contour and 28 inches long, 1 in 8 twist...
that one will also reach way out there... testing it against a 6.5 x 284, it would actually beat that one in MV, although granted the 6.5 x 284 had a 26 inch barrel...

having to come down here to Arizona, I had to cut short deer and elk season, but I was hoping to test that one out with the 140 grain Ballistic Tip.... being a ballistic tip fan that I am...

both the 6mm Rem and the 6.5 x 57, on long actions happen to be my two favorite rounds...they both give a good performance based on the smaller amounts of powder they take to do so...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Why dont both of you dumb [bleep] shut up and either move this to Pm or just stfu in general!

well put us both on ignore... and that will solve your problem..

hope you have a great hunt out after your Coues Deer....as I thought I read you were posting about leaving for your annual hunting trip..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] !!!!!

[Linked Image]

vs

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'was80,

Stealing their Imaginations and Pretend...would just plain be mean. Laffin'!

Only fair to grant them who do the least,their opportunity to Whine the most and flaunt their Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude obliviously,as their "Trump Card".

Careful now,or you get Imaginary Pretend Ignored. Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

Shefire,

What happened to "all" your pics?

Ain't it a [bleep] hoot,when Reality collides with Fantasy?!? Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

It do take hilarity to new levels,that your being The Jeff O Of The North and THE Queen Plagiarism,bears so much fruit for you. Here's to the sole "satisfactions" that assuredly must be your's,given them "accomplishments". Laffin'!

1000 words.

[Linked Image]

1000 more.

[Linked Image]

Again,it's always fascinating to be regaled with all the things you poor poor dumbfhuckers almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Hilariouser than [bleep] schit,the "results" you Do Nothing Kchunts knock outta da Park. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Pretend and your next Whine,along with the Excuses that reliably accompany same. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that all you Drooling Dumbfhucks is as scared of pixels,as Oprah is of a salad?!!? Laffin'! Might could it be,that despite the best Imagination and Pretend you poor poor dumbfhuckers can conjure,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you clueless kchunts,knows better than to even try?!? Re-laffin'!

One thing is for certain about you Do Nothing Dumbfhuckers and that's simply that when it's all said and done....there's going to have been a [bleep] of a lot more said,than done. Laffin'!

Perhaps consider another Imaginary PM Party and realign The Axis Of Imagination and go to DEFCON 1,so as to really get the most outta your Plagiarism and Pretend.

"Imbelish" as you certainly must.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

gee Schmuck...

the way that bear has you mounted, and his tongue in your ear, and the smile on your face, one would almost think that bear is humping you up your keester....

guess that is why you seem to love mother nature and the outdoors so much.... and accuse all of your critics as 'doNuthin dumbphucks...blahblahblah...etc etc etc"

that pic tells me that evidently you love to receive as well as give...

talk about a PETA Poster Boy.....

your mama would be proud!

no wonder you moved to Alaska... the bears must be hornier up there than back home in Coos County...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire

hope you have a great hunt out after your Coues Deer....as I thought I read you were posting about leaving for your annual hunting trip..

Helping a buddy for the next few days, my hunt starts the day after Thanksgiving.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
For some reason the photos and Seafire's rejoinder reminded me of this ol' joke............

Frank was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. Hespotted a small brown bear and shot it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices... Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Frank decided to accede to the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived, it took several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but, then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

If the Foo [bleep]...........

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 11/11/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
laugh

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shows what I know Glenn,

I thought his name was Larry, not Frank...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

Helping a buddy for the next few days, my hunt starts the day after Thanksgiving.

well good luck on it... visiting here in AZ I have finally found out what size a Coues deer is...considering how small they are and at what distances you take them it... that is some challenge...

if I ever get the opportunity, I'd like to try it out... with my reliable old 260 REM and the 100 grainers at 3350 fps MV...

keep us updated on your success!

Page 219 of 229 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (12344mag, 160user, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,452
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.