Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okok
It's no wonder most are so violent starting at an early age. Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.Then there's the whole missing daddy issue, that spawn a dozen or more bastard children...just repeating the whole cycle. Making innocent (some not) victims pay with their lives and well being.

What can be done? Will anyone ever stand up in the Black community and call it what it is? I can't even imagine what's in store for this country if this chit Isn't addressed seriously soon!

Some blacks become Seahawks.

Some whites pansy's who buy Richard Sherman jerseys, and for a few fleeting moments each week transcend their frail, brittle, physiology in some sports bar surrounded by same.

Last edited by rkamp; 11/12/13.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All i can say is there are a lot of people alive today because i don't want to go to jail.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Travis Twits BF should be able to answer that question. Twit?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc
"Take a Knee?"

"okok!"

Makes perfect sense now!

Although, the visual sux!

The [bleep] that's trying to buy Issacs love....LOL

Free Eggs...get your free Eggs....laffin'

Seriously, that's all you got? That one's getting old pee wee!

Come up with some new material or your spf800 "fuzzy butt" is outta 'my little BLACK book!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this thread really from the Onion. Talk about weird.

Sam......

IC B2

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rkamp
It's no wonder most are so violent starting at an early age. Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.Then there's the whole missing daddy issue, that spawn a dozen or more bastard children...just repeating the whole cycle. Making innocent (some not) victims pay with their lives and well being.

What can be done? Will anyone ever stand up in the Black community and call it what it is? I can't even imagine what's in store for this country if this chit Isn't addressed seriously soon!

Some blacks become Seahawks.

Some whites pansy's who buy Richard Sherman jerseys, and for a few fleeting moments each week transcend their frail, brittle, physiology in some sports bar surrounded by same.

His kind are not the problem, Stanford Grad, and has a great Mom who is caring.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Calm down sparky, your deadskins might be back in a decade or two? Keep reaching around in the meantime. laugh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think little okok got "bullied" today.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Environment has nothing to do with it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I think little okok got "bullied" today.

Travis

I think you found a black log in the rest stop, and have been enamored since. lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I think you found a black log in the rest stop, and have been enamored since. lol

Shed some more tears for us about the "mean" black people.

You poor little thing you.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

More like never being reprimanded with punishment and being taught they are special and just as smart and as deserving as everyone else results in kids moms can't control going into a world uncontrolled.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball

More like never being reprimanded with punishment and being taught they are special and just as smart and as deserving as everyone else results in kids moms can't control going into a world uncontrolled.

This. Regardless of race

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

JFC! Why are they so mean at an early age? DUH!

You're a [bleep] moron.

Why were the Irish so "mean" at an early age?

Travis

Irish whiskey? grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I tried to make pets out of 'possums a couple of times.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
See the Fox thread. smile

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, some try it with rattlers. wink

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12

JFC! Why are they so mean at an early age? DUH!

You're a [bleep] moron.

Why were the Irish so "mean" at an early age?

Travis

[bleep] booze in their baby bottles

Most now sure grow up with a bad case of monkey butt. We must not give them enough free diapers.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/12/13.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I didnt know Irish used diapers. I thought thats why they grew so many potatoes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,429
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.