Hop To
#8258684 11/16/13
Q
Qtip Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Q
Keep me in prayer as this may be my last deer season due to health issues; unless the Lord changes that. My nephew takes me to my spot with a four wheeler and if not for that I would have been done a few years back. Pray for safety, my health, no ticks, and success. Thanks brothers and sisters!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Will do. My 2 long time partners are both near 70 and I'm 65. I don't know how many years we all have in us. Health problems can change it all in a hurry.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You have my prayers and hope that your hunt will be enjoyable, successful, and not your last.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You have my prayers.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a subject near and dear to everyone who is passionate about hunting. I am not quite 60 yet, but I count each new season as a blessing. Qtip, I truly pray that you can keep doing what you love. My brother in Christ and a kindred spirit in hunting, may you have a wonderful season enjoying all of God's creation. I will pray for you now.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will be happy to pray for you.

Jim

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You got mine too, my friend.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Q
Qtip Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Q
Thanks for all the prayers brothers!! Well....no ticks, great weather! My nephew got a six pointer!! I am so happy for him. He sits in the same area I showed him years ago and has seen or shot a buck there ever since. Yesterday he thanked me. I asked why. Then he told about the spot I picked for him years ago. To me that made my day. And I gave thanks to the Lord above. Saw some Pielated (SP?) woodpeckers and really enjoyed that. No turkeys at all for two years in a row and no sign of them either. Friend who lives on/manages the property says they have seen fishers two years in a row. Maybe that's the answer. Did not see a gray squirrel either.

Anyway I am sore all over and a front is moving in. Arthur Itis keeps me humble and on the couch at times. LOL!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am so glad you enjoyed your day! I prayed for you again at church this morning. I hope you gave a great season.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 35, Allen Martin, 300_savage, batch, 9 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,481
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.