I do a bit of reloading for my self, my younger son, the members of the elk hunt club I belong too, and a few friends which easily takes 1-3 hours a week almost every week, as practice is done almost every weekend by some members of the group.
Ive got several presses set up for the most common calibers used and three of the most used presses are DILLON PROGRESSIVES, now Ive had TWO OF those for decades and occasionally some small component wears out or breaks and simply calling the DILLON support guys has always resulted in FREE replacement parts.
well I busted a very small part recently that I doubt costs $1 ,( part # 13824)(blue arrow) but being its required for the press operation I called for a replacement and frankly if they wanted to charge for the part I would have not been a bit upset as that particular press is at least 25 years old.
the guy answering the phone took my customer ID info and a part number and told me the part would be shipped at no cost!
I was VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED when the envelope arrived to find they shipped the complete sub assembly (red circle), even though I own several of those presses you can bet if I get in the market for a new press or one of my friends decides to buy a progressive loading press Ill recommend DILLON

http://www.dillonhelp.com/rl550benglish/auto_primer_schematic.htm

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]