Page 221 of 229 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 228 229
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Wrong again.
But who is surprised. Laffin.
What I "like" is laffin' at a 55 gallon drum of stupid.
(That would be you and I point this out for you because of your stupidity.)
Keep traveling the country, you Non-Transplant Oregonian,
you are a riot to watch and we all enjoy the comedy, as you
wonder aimlessly about trying to find two nickels to rub together and dream of things that could have been. Even BWT's are just a gleam.
Good Luck.

P.S. you'll need it.

you tell'em Gilligan!!!

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

oh, and wrong there Gilligan... I am a transplant to Oregon...
actually I am from Virginia...

but congrats on leaving out your usual homofantasies.... so the new plan of attack is just to attack my 'intelligence'? know yourself out there Gilligan....as a guy who only has about 12 plus years of college level education and a couple of degrees under my belt... I know I can compete with a rocket science/brain surgeon like yourself, who is humbly working at a Truck Stop in Lewiston Idaho....

Which is why it is so hilarious that you are ragging on transplants and are [bleep] idiot.
I figured it would fly right over your hot air filled head. I were right. Again.

P.S. Sorry you wasted all that dough on crinkly pieces of paper at school.
If you only had all that money, now. Oh well, fancy papers don't mean you are smart.
You are proof of that.
If things get to bad for you, contact the Salvation Army.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
oh, and wrong there Gilligan... I am a trans from Oregon...actually I am from Virginia...

but congrats on leaving out your usual homofantasies.... so the new plan of attack is just to attack my 'intelligence'? know yourself out there Gilligan....as a guy who only has about 12 plus years of college level education and a couple of degrees under my belt... I know I can compete with a rocket science/brain surgeon like yourself, who is humbly working at a Truck Stop in Lewiston Idaho....

[bleep], only a dumbass would brag about taking 12 years to get a couple of college degrees.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I truly need an English to Gibberish dictionary for this thread!

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or, 12 years of higher learning and some parchment.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Let's see, Gilligan, Tx Naivety... a little bait and right on Que, the Schmuck's Emergency Response Team is starting to regroup.. and show up...ya know, the GED crowd who likes to call everyone else Dumbphucks...like their hero...

it's hilarious that Slavey is busy defending California transplants, which are soooooo loved all over the west.... can only leave one conclusion....Democrats, Homos, Obama and Gay Marriage is A-OTay with him.... and other assorted "manly" stuff...

and don't be so modest Slavey, it only took you 10 yrs to get that GED Equiv from DeVry University....for a guy like yourself, that is quite an accomplishment....

keep batting there Gilligan... Its hilarious watching you strike out over and over and over....but you keep telling yourself about all of those homeruns you think you are hitting... that adds to the hilarity of it all... immensely..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative
oh, and wrong there Gilligan... I am a transplant from Oregon...actually I am from Virginia...

[bleep], only a dumbass would brag about taking 12 years to get a couple of college degrees.

nice try on trying to change my post, it just shows you are one of the homofantasies dreamers from the manHarem...

I've noticed, it's usually the GED wannabe crowd that call people Stupid, when they have educations that they don't themselves....but think outside the box for a second and contemplate that some people might have more education beyond what they have in a couple of degrees....

but I concede, not everyone can be the pride of the trailer park like our buddy TX Naivety.....

PS, Gilligan thinks you're HOT, and wants you to drop by his truck stop... he'll show you how to pump....... gas... whistle

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

nice pics Sam, especially kudos on the theme!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I love this part.

oops!
Forgot I was dealing with Dr. Stupid. (Again, that's you. You're welcome.)
You know the part where you act like you have really pulled it off.
It's awesome.
Thanks for the laughs.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
did you feel that fast breeze above your head?

Yeah that last one...

that was it....

not to be confused with the other 50 or so you experienced today...

thanks for playing....

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gee,

Kudos for perpetuating the oblivious hilarity,of the Texas Version of every [bleep] thing! Wow +P!

1000 words.

[Linked Image]

1000 more.

[Linked Image]

1000 more.

[Linked Image]

REALLY groovin' on your Hay Bale & Crockett "Adventures" and the "hard charging" accounts from inside the fence.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that you aren't ever able to go Outdoors...yet are always coming outta closets?!? Congratulations?

Looking forward to the excuses and fascinating "details",of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Hell...it's a GREAT time to hang a picture of yourself and add 1000 words as to why your "education" took better than a [bleep] decade,you poor,poor clueless kchunt.

Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!!!

'slave,

[bleep]...you's fixin' to get Imaginary Pretend Ignored.

Again.(grin)

Sammo,

F&S says nice things about the various .243's and mebbe some day I'll dabble one.

Mebbe.(grin)

'R,

Cheer up...Shefire drools and has crossed-eyes to boot,so schit is quite a bit [bleep] funnier than you hint.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Schmuck.... are those all bears who have breeded with your butt like that last black bear pic you posted? you certainly have quite the bear harem on top of having a manHarem...

you're quite the backwoods trailer park stud muffin, ain't ya...

thanks for the compliments on my getting ijamacated...means a lot from a jr high drop out....who probably never was able to accomplish that elusive GED...

just wish I was as smart and all as you and your manHarem worshipper Slavey... just two YoYos are just totally AWESUM!

you two ever considered the Carnival?

you two are naturals!!!!

excuse me tho, I have to get back to the couch... I have a lot of pretending for my imagination to catch up on... its a full time job...trying to keep up with you two is also a full time job...

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Ah bear hunting,here is a couple pics from my bear hunt last week. I did not get a bear,but my partner did. These are pics of his bear in the tree.

Before the first shot.
[Linked Image]

After the second shot and before the final killing shot.

[Linked Image]

We hunted with dogs and it WAS FUN!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Here are some "Apache squaw turkeys."
[Linked Image]

And a SLM bluritude pics. To make SLM feel better. smile

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Finally,some scenery pics.
[Linked Image]

It's raining in this pic.
[Linked Image]

All pics were taken on the White Mt. Apache Res.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boxer
Sammo,

F&S says nice things about the various .243's and mebbe some day I'll dabble one.

Mebbe.(grin)

Stick, you read that issue?!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can ever muster,is yet another burst outta a closet. Congratulations?!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you [bleep] need it. Wow +P+. Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

'hunternm,

That is some seriously funny [bleep] Schit!!! You know it's gonna be a [bleep] RAT,if you are looking up into a tree for a Bear. Too [bleep] funny!

Great point,in that my Dog is bigger than that sorry [bleep] thing. always wanted to try some rain myself. Perhaps on your next BWT,you can bottle some up?!? Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are on a [bleep] roll!

Laffin'!

Sammo,

Skimmed it. Words was purty big and I mainly gawked pics.(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
aaaaahhhhhhh......the morning BlahBlahBblah report from our reporter in Nowhere Alaska.. stumbling home from the bar at 5 AM...

Nothing new... at least as well as we can translate the Authentic Alaskan Trail Park Backwoods Gibberish... spoken by a schittfaced midget...

thanks for the report Schmuck....

now you can get home and pump the wife's cat...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson
[quote=Boxer]Sammo,

Mebbe.(grin)

Bee,

Seein' as yo' is a fan of the 6mm,

and I know how much you appreciate blue steel and wood..........

two that followed me home recently......

[Linked Image]

R93, 243 Winchester and a Model 22, 6mm BR Remington.......

cute little fellers'

Sorry, no WAM's,

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 221 of 229 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,129
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.