-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
My wife and I decided that it would not be a good idea to send our kids to school on May 5th. Our school is not in control of the kids on a good day. And we have been hearing from our kids that the Mexican kids at school are all kinda worked up. I don't know if any of them are illegal or not ( mostly not ) but they are sure interested in the amnesty issue. All in all, we have decided to make it a long weekend. Anybody else hearing stuff like this from your kids? I don't want to come across as paranoid or predjudice, I'm not. But what is happening here? Rusty L

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
But what is happening here?
Welcome to the Campfire!

People are trying to change America from what it was and grew great from to what they want it to be with little concern for the end results. Many of whom have no right to do so and less insight except those driven from selfish motives. We have to decide if we will let them or not because our elected officials see only voting blocks so they will be little help. We, as a people have allowed such changes to happen relatively rapidly since we stood by while the Supreme Court outlawed public prayer and legalized the murder of the most innocents of the innocent. Since then we have seen a rapid decline in morality and a surge of situational ethics that many of us have found disgusting and troubling. Now we may lose more since it is the pattern that has been set.

I can see those of us who have hated these changes in the WWII era writing of a Lutheran pastor who opined that those who never stood up while other groups were being assailed would soon find that no one would stand up when they came for him. They are coming now for our way of life.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.