Hop To
Page 222 of 229 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

You are doing "great". Laffin'!

Exceedingly GOOD call to refrain your crossed-eyes,drooling yap and your Decade Plus "education" plan. I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing soooooooo hard. You poor,poor clueless Do Nothing Kchunt.

Wow +P+.

BEST Thread Evah!

Gee,

Blued steel/wood is indeed my favorite.

[Linked Image]

Found this one,'bout 250' up a tree.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps you'll regale me with more hilarity and feel compelled to touch upon the Texas Version of "trees"...if only to keep your "pace".

You gals are a [bleep] riot!

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That ain't too bad a bear.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Re the R-93. I bought mine as a do most everything rig w/.22-250 and ..270 barrels. If I were doing it again, I would get .243and .30-06. Mine works for the most part (.22-250 twist ?) but the latter might do better. I have both the latter calibers in other rifles, so....

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jt402
Re the R-93. I bought mine as a do most everything rig w/.22-250 and ..270 barrels. If I were doing it again, I would get .243and .30-06. Mine works for the most part (.22-250 twist ?) but the latter might do better. I have both the latter calibers in other rifles, so....

Jack

My plan exactly. I get distracted by Coopers but the next barrel I buy for the Blaser will be 30-06, pre-enjoyed preferably.

[Linked Image]

a small rooter on the Blaser's first outing. Would have been nice if it had been larger, but as it was, it made for some tender vittles.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee,

Found this one,'bout 250' up a tree.

now who sounds like a hard charger........

not moi'.

I like to mosey along and pick the low hanging fruit....

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Boxer
Blued steel/wood is indeed my favorite.

[Linked Image]

I like both of those blued steel/wood rifles.

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image]

Gdub: you've got some great stuff, but I can't warm up to this one. I assume, however, that it shoots better than it looks.

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by n8dawg6

Gdub: you've got some great stuff, but I can't warm up to this one. I assume, however, that it shoots better than it looks.

Let me put it this way,

I only paid a pittance for it.

I guess I could sell it any day, only let it stay so long, out of.....

well perhaps you get the message and have a couple of your own.

Anyhow, most all my rifles are pre-enjoyed. Many have a story that go along with them. This one is something that I picked up in a pawn shop almost 20 years ago when I first started collecting varmint chamberings and was enamored with 220 swifts and 22-250's. Seems an old benchrest shooter was dying of emphysema and needed money. He brought in a bunch guns to this particular pawn shop that was on my circuit. Its a tricked Remington 700 single shot that has been glass/pillar bedded. Chambered in the 22-250 with a 1 in 14 twist. It's a shooter with 52 gr. A-max and BTHP's over H-380 and I looked up the "smith" whose name was on the barrel. His reaction to the stock was a little more strident than yours. He swore that monstrosity was not his work, even though his name was stamped on the barrel .

It's too heavy to carry for the type of varmint calling I do. Best used as a bench gun. I've probably not put a 100 rounds through it in the last 15 years. I'll drag it out occasionally and punch some paper. It's boringly accurate. I'm hoping to do a PD hunt next year. May take it along as it is the only 22-250 I currently have in house.
Quien Sabe as the Messicans say.

Best,

GWB

PS: Plus I also realize how much Stick likes Texans, blue steel, woooooood and WAM's, so I can generally count on his admiring comments in that regard.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey, Schmuck....

your dreams have come true!!!! I lobbied for ya, and Boyd's Gunstocks is going to be offering stocks for your Rem 783 Long Actions....

you can also get a painted option for free until Nov 27th... that should be a good base to camo your favorite 783s with your daughters Walmart Nail Polish, that you like so well....

that should hold up real well when you are cleaning your 783s down in the creek, while fishing... new Boyd's stock for your 783 and then a new $29.95 Tasco 3 x 9 on top and you'd be stylin compared to the rest of the guys in your trailer park...

as far as the stocks for your 783s from Boyd's? you can thank me later....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know what any of these posts said in the last 2 months I caught up on cause I skipped all of the words, but the pictures are mostly good!

That Richard Simmons stuff was gross!

More pics!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Couldn't help but notice where ya' hail from.........

This guy one of your neighbors?

Best,

GWB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Close enough..

Cooper Rd and I usually run across a copper head or two every year..so change my locale..of course as I'm sure someone will point out I mistook a King snake for a copperhead and whacked it by mistake earlier this year....It happens laugh

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
10/4

http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/blog/red-touch-yellow.html

easy to confuse the two....

Best,

GWB

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'bender,

Were I in the mood,I could hang pics of a big one.(grin)

Gee,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear,as you swing open gates,hop fences and putt around in a Golf Cart. Laffin'!

The Texas Version of everything...is absolutely [bleep] hilarious.

As an aside,you'll always be ahead of the curve starting things off by [bleep] yourself,mainly because you'll reliably get more poozy in sucha manner. You're doing "great"! Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

'dawg6,

I'm thinkin' them rifles is prolly sound...despite all the wood.(grin)

Shefire,

Make it Outdoors?!? I'll feign my "surprise",that you never even came close. Laffin'!

As per always,exceedingly GOOD Call,to refrain pixels of your crossed-eyes,drooling yap and your version of "results". Laffin'! luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "participate". Laffin'!

On pins and needles here,awaiting the latest installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. You poor,poor Day Dreaming Do Nothing Kchunt.

BEST Thread Evah!

Rabid,

I find myself enjoying the Texas Version of pictures the best...for reasons fully oblivious to Texans.(grin)

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Here is some pics of the dogs that treed the bear.

Cassie is the dog that treed the bear and the others finally joined in.

[Linked Image]

This is Rooster.
[Linked Image]

Here is Dot.
[Linked Image]

Finally here is Petey or Petie,schit lets call him Pete. [Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AWWWWW our daily BLAH BLAH BLAH installment from the campfire's shortest member.....

so hows the poaching season coming there Schmuck?

you haven't been posting your normal level of 59 pic on each of your daily posts?

camera lens in the shop?

band width been cut back by management?????

hows that Remington 710 working out this season? did ya get it camo'ed yet with your daughter's nail polish? or have you been tied up too much with your favorite past time, stroking yourself 24 hours a day.....

for a guy who is 3 ft 18 inches tall, you certainly "maximize" it all....no one packs a 100lb of Schitt in a 2 lb bag like you can...kudos all the way around...

have a great day Princess... waiting with great anticipation for your daily report tomorrow... whistle

and hey, kudos also... seems like you posted today without being 3 sheets to the wind.... AA finally working for ya?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
nice dogs there EH/NM....

I especially like Petey...cool looking mutt!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks Seafire,the best part was watching/listening to them find/chase the bear,THAT WAS GREAT! Cassie found the scent and chased the bear down the hill,across the road,up the other side to where she treed the bear. She chased it for 3 miles!

Last edited by elkhunternm; 11/23/13.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I need to show my dogs those pics of dogs living out in plastic houses. They would go into shock.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I gotta admit EH/NM, I'd love to have witnessed that....

3 miles and then treed the bear...

that's way cool...

Page 222 of 229 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 56 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.