Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
It's finally happen the lady's on the campfire final had their minstrel cycles sink up laugh

I might need to start posting tampons for sale might GET RICH

That would be MENSTRUAL cycle...I am surprised a c_nt like you couldn't spell it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I like knifes, don't always look at the postings and just pass by. That being said I have noticed a BUCH of adds. Mostly from just a few posters. Lot cheaper to sell here rather than Ebay Gunbroker, and others that charge a fee. To me the forum is for folks posting personal items not a business selling on the cheap.

Last edited by smithrjd; 12/01/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slammer
Just wondering if there should be a Classified forum for knives only? That way anyone looking for a knife could go there and the gun and optics crowd could continue to use this forum without scrolling over a dozen knife postings.

No need. I like seeing All the classifieds.

220 Swift still king.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Edited: Upon further investigation, it appears that my thoughts may have been wrong about who's paying.

Last edited by ColdBore; 12/01/13.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
cry

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You guys can all do as you please with my blessings. But, I will not buy from anyone here that is obviously trying to run a business and doesn't post at least 90 percent in the other forums. I don't care how bad I want it or need it.

If you don't like that then you can GFY on another forum. See I can be crude too.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you guys serious? Worry about stuff that actually matters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by woodson
Are you guys serious? Worry about stuff that actually matters.

Yep. Like about one tenth of one percent of the stuff that people usually get their dresses blown up over...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by huntsman22
******INSANE******!!!!!!......

this

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
ttt

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don't need no stinking knife forum but the knife sellers could group their ads together and post several knives in the same ad which would help cut down on the clutter.

For the guys that don't want to have to look at several pages you need to change your setting to allow more post per page.

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Amazing how far these nitwits will go to pizz of potential customers. Won't buy from them or even look at there ads. Need to go some place else.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oklahoma
We don't need no stinking knife forum but the knife sellers could group their ads together and post several knives in the same ad which would help cut down on the clutter.

For the guys that don't want to have to look at several pages you need to change your setting to allow more post per page.

Yep just change the settings and quit the stupidity!!!

GA precision all day long
S
slammer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Well I gotta tell you, when I asked what I thought was a simple question about having a knife category I never imagined it would cause such an uproar. It wasn't a bitch, complaint, etc but merely a question to see how others felt about this topic. Based on the fact that the knifemakers themselves responded that they would like a separate category, I don't think it was that crazy of a question.

Since it's been a full day since the post, I went through each response to tally up the yeas and nays. We all know this isn't a democracy and it's Rick's call on what happens here but if nothing else, the numbers should give a good indicator of how members feel about the question that was posed.

Knifemakers - 100% said they would like to have a knives classifieds.

Classifieds Forum Users
53% said leave it as is
20% would like a knife category
27% either had no opinion or is was hard to figure out where they stood.

Thanks for the responses. I do want to apologize for putting the post in the actual Classifieds Forum. Not sure if should have gone in the Hunter's Campfire or Miscellaneous but one of the two.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Just keep on posting up those knives, I like looking at them and you never know I just might be tempted to buy one. Remember they are PAYING to post on here, and the rest of the whiners are doing it for free. And if you like ALL CAPS do it just to give them something to bitch about.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slammer
Well I gotta tell you, when I asked what I thought was a simple question about having a knife category I never imagined it would cause such an uproar. It wasn't a bitch, complaint, etc but merely a question to see how others felt about this topic. Based on the fact that the knifemakers themselves responded that they would like a separate category, I don't think it was that crazy of a question.

Since it's been a full day since the post, I went through each response to tally up the yeas and nays. We all know this isn't a democracy and it's Rick's call on what happens here but if nothing else, the numbers should give a good indicator of how members feel about the question that was posed.

Knifemakers - 100% said they would like to have a knives classifieds.

Classifieds Forum Users
53% said leave it as is
20% would like a knife category
27% either had no opinion or is was hard to figure out where they stood.

Thanks for the responses. I do want to apologize for putting the post in the actual Classifieds Forum. Not sure if should have gone in the Hunter's Campfire or Miscellaneous but one of the two.

Why throw Rick in the Fire? He runs this site just fine.And he moderates it very well. Id say this shoulda been a sticky since most everyone in the last day has looked or gave there 2 cents,Look at all the gear,guns and ammo people missed by monitoring this thread.Oh an knives.Now there all pissed.Those guys that scrolled right on by got the goodies.

"I LIVE LIFE ON THE CUTTING EDGE"
"MOST SAY MY KNIVES ARE AN ADDICTION,ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDICT"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Just keep on posting up those knives, I like looking at them and you never know I just might be tempted to buy one. Remember they are PAYING to post on here, and the rest of the whiners are doing it for free. And if you like ALL CAPS do it just to give them something to bitch about.

THATS RIGHT!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
HAVA GOOD ONE , YOUR 2 CENTS WAS WORTH 3 DOLLARS AND CHANGE grin

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I dont mind the idea of having some categories for the items. I do not think it needs to be broken down very far, maybe just guns, shotguns, knives and optics? I agree that the adds work good now, but it would be nice to look at just guns, or just optics. You would get more results of what you are looking for on each page.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES

$5 in NY , $6.50 in Suffolk co.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VinceM
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES

$5 in NY , $6.50 in Suffolk co.

{{{{ PRICELESS }}}} Vince!! grin

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,808
Posts18,496,405
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.