-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 67 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 66 67
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have it on very good authority that the Free Masons are one big honkin' conspiracy!!
Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In skimming over these threads I just learned an occultist is a Satan worshiper. Things I didn't know and I'm a Pagan.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by catnthehat
I don't know where you got that idea from but you can forget it, it's not true.

"That which we must say to a crowd is�We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees�The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay [one of the names by which the Jews referred to God in the Bible] whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

- Albert Pike, 33rd-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by derby_dude
In skimming over these threads I just learned an occultist is a Satan worshiper. Things I didn't know and I'm a Pagan.
This is the teaching of the Bible, Derby. The worship of any god other than the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, i.e., the Triune God of the Bible, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, is to worship devils.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by derby_dude
This is the teaching of the Bible, Derby. The worship of any god other than the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, i.e., the Triune God of the Bible, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, is to worship devils.

Maybe for Christians but not for the rest of us.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't make it any less true!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"That which we must say to a crowd is�We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees�The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay [one of the names by which the Jews referred to God in the Bible] whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

LOL

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You obviously do not understand this quote, but let me tell you your interpretation is wrong.
Cat

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
John Wayne AND Audie Murphy are satan worshipers? Who could have seen that coming?
While the organization is rooted in the occult (which, to a Christian, is just another way of saying it's Satanic), the vast majority of participants experience it as a sort of social club with nifty rituals. It's only as you rise to the highest levels that you get exposed to the core occult aspects, i.e., that are overtly anti-Christian, and since it's so gradual, you may not even realize you've become an occultist instead of a Christian.

This is according to folks who've risen to the highest levels and left the organization. The occult roots of Freemasonry have been well-documented for centuries, which is why it's been condemned by organized Christianity, nearly since its founding, as incompatible with Christ's message.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Pure Religious Bigotry.

There is nothing in any Masonic literature that supports your insulting claim that Freemasonry is in anyway incompatible with Christ�s message or that Masons at any level are stupid enough to not know they have become an occultist instead of a Christian.

They don�t raise to a higher level then Albert Pike and the falsehood that he was into Satanic worship has already been posted.

What you have to believe to be a Mason has been posted. You do not have to be a Christian or a Jew or whatever and religious bigots cannot stand that idea.

Other than Catholics, what other organized Christianity has condemned Masons that may well be members of their church?

"The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.... Consequently, neither the excommunication nor the other penalties envisaged have been abrogated." -Cardinal Ratzinger, Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, November 26, 1983

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete [an advocate]; it is the Holy Spirit, where the physical Lucifer is the great angel of universal magnetism."

- Albert Pike, 33nd-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To those versed in the brethren you will already know this

33 levels of Mason ? No

Just 3

I am of the York others might be of the Scott.......but

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Other than Catholics, what other organized Christianity has condemned Masons that may well be members of their church?
Someone already posted where Baptists determined it was incompatible with Christianity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete [an advocate]; it is the Holy Spirit, where the physical Lucifer is the great angel of universal magnetism."

- Albert Pike, 33nd-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

I find it interesting that non masons are forever telling masons about their goings on however wrong they ( cowans and intruders) are telling it.

Cat

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You have no idea what you are talking about. Pure Religious Bigotry.

There is nothing in any Masonic literature that supports your insulting claim that Freemasonry is in anyway incompatible with Christ�s message or that Masons at any level are stupid enough to not know they have become an occultist instead of a Christian.

They don�t raise to a higher level then Albert Pike and the falsehood that he was into Satanic worship has already been posted.

What you have to believe to be a Mason has been posted. You do not have to be a Christian or a Jew or whatever and religious bigots cannot stand that idea.

"The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.... Consequently, neither the excommunication nor the other penalties envisaged have been abrogated." -Cardinal Ratzinger, Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, November 26, 1983

Probably because Catholicism is not so much a denomination of Christianity as a business.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You obviously do not understand this quote, but let me tell you your interpretation is wrong.

Cat
I find your reply fascinating.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

OK, for those with reading comp problems�I will post again�
www.masonicinfo.com/gaotu.htm‎
GAOTU

Those who oppose Freemasonry will claim that Masons worship a 'false God' whom they claim is GAOTU - the "Grand Architect of the Universe" (in some jurisdictions referred to as the "Great Architect of the Universe").

Nothing could be further from the truth!

Let us be quite clear: Freemasonry does NOT have a "god" of any kind. Freemasons however do profess a belief in a Supreme Being.
Perhaps we should repeat:
The organization - FREEMASONRY - has no "god", no religion, no theology, no dogma, no creed....
Freemasonry's members - FREEMASONS - upon petitioning for membership are required to profess a belief in a Supreme Being. They are not required or requested to elaborate any further on their beliefs except to make a positive affirmation that they have such a belief.
The term "Great Architect of the Universe" (or "Grand Architect of the Universe") is used to permit a more generic worship to the Supreme Being of all present. All Masons understand this concept and when prayers are offered in their lodge, they understand that regardless of the person speaking the words or the manner of prayer of others present, the prayer is addressed to their Supreme Being.
To argue that Masons have a 'god' with the name GAOTU would be similar to arguing that a church where a prayer is addressed to "Most Holy and Glorious Lord God" had a false God with the name MHAGLG or when a prayer is offered in the name of 'Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ' that those worshipping there were praying to OLSJC.... It's bizarre in the extreme.

The question is often raised: to whom do Masons pray?
The answer is, quite simply, "To God".
Argumentatively, some will then respond, "Which God?" at which point we must wonder how many Gods THEY believe there are. From the perspective of Masons, there is one Supreme Being and that is to whom we pray.
It really is SO simple....

albertpike.wordpress.com/albert-pike-lucifer/‎
��The answer came through the Catholic Encyclopedia on-line, which I assume to be the ultimate source on the topic. It says that the word �lucifer� was often used to mean Venus � the star that shines in the morning. It is used a few times in Vulgate to indicate �the light of the morning� (Job 11:17), �the signs of the zodiac� (Job 38:32), �the aurora� (Psalm 109:3), and even Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16 ).

The only reason why we use it as a devil�s name is an allegoric story retold in Isaiah 14:12 about one of the Babylonian kings falling from his throne as the morning star is falling from the sky. This passage was used by some interpretators as a Biblical proof of the popular legend of a fallen angel, which originated from other sources. St. Jerome, who translated the Bible from Hebrew and Greek into Latin, apparently used the word �lucifer� just as another word for �star� or �light� in a number of completely unrelated places. St. Jerome had no idea that one of these passages would give rise to another name of the Devil! The story of a fallen angel is sitting so deeply in our minds, that most of us do not realize that the Biblical evidence to support it is so shaky.

�So the answer to Pike�s question is simple: the name �Lucifer� = �Light Bearer� is a result of misunderstanding, of misinterpretation mixed with somewhat unimaginative translation. I wonder if he would pose this question at all if he knew the modern answer. As a by-product of my little research I came to an interesting conclusion: the story of a fallen angel with a strange name, made so famous through a number of well-known artistic and poetic masterpieces, is based on misunderstanding! There is no direct Biblical evidence to support this story � the only passage on which it was based was originally meant to indicate something else.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There, a quote of the Nazi Pope. Ironic now ain't it?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You folks have tremendous love and loyalty for "the craft," don't you? I can see that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Someone already posted where Baptists determined it was incompatible with Christianity.

Another group that think they are the only ones in Heaven.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had an elderly friend who was a Mason. (He is gone now - best 500 partner you could ever find.) Three stories involving him. He was a Lutheran - got a new pastor in who told him that he could not be both a Mason and a Lutheran. The Shrine-sponsored North-South All-Star football game was held in Cedar Rapids one year. My son and I took our friend along to the game. During an on-field ceremony, some Potentates were wearing fancy fezzes. A bit later, a couple of Shriners with ordinary fezzes strolled by and our friend explained that "Them's just plain Tates." His wife taught for the DOD in Germany, so they lived over there for a few years. One day another Mason, who was traveling in Germany from the U.S., noticed our friend's ring or something, and said (apparently a greeting between Masons), "Have you traveled far?" Missing his cue, our friend replied, "Naw, we live over here."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 23 of 67 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1234, 17CalFan, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,105
Posts18,522,468
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.