Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 67 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 66 67
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
My Wang has one green eye. Ya think Lopan will still want it?

I don't know. I got a level 45 master wang that nobody wants.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm off to find a green eyed Satan worshiping hottie.

I've heard they're wicked N A S T Y !

(in a good way)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thing done?

Hell.... I was holding out for at least one reference to David Icke's patented Jewish/masonic/space-lizard apocalypse. I feel let down. smile

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lizard apocalypse? shocked

That's a subject that will breathe some new life into this thread. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Penguin
This thing done?

Hell.... I was holding out for at least one reference to David Icke's patented Jewish/masonic/space-lizard apocalypse. I feel let down. smile

Will

Bugger, I don't even know what that is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bwahahahaha. Then this thread has finally done a public service. smile

For pure, unadulterated, conspiracy theory kookiness fun Icke is not to be outdone. A simple google search on him and any of the terms above will lead to hours of head shaking entertainment.

Space lizards.... I ain't kidding. smile

Will

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Lizard King.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I had a bit of a look but it is not for me.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

TBH an interdimensional shape shifting lizard elite can be a bit much for normal folks to digest in one sitting. smile

Will

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Green lizard is slummin...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

TBH an interdimensional shape shifting lizard elite can be a bit much for normal folks to digest in one sitting. smile

Will

Does Hawkeye know about them?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Will

He leads them.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
TBH an interdimensional shape shifting lizard elite can be a bit much for normal folks to digest in one sitting.

He leads them.

straightest thing on the whole thread.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Okay, I'll leave you guys alone. Nothing else for me to say anyway. I'll leave you with with these two:

John1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

My prayer is for the darkness to be pushed aside and the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ come into the hearts and spirits of everyone here, that they may see Truth.
May your Christmas be filled with joy.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by catnthehat
Originally Posted by snubbie
[

As far as "Christians killing one another in the name of their god"? I don't know of any Christians that have done that.

The Irish come to mind, as do the English , when it comes to Protestants against Catholics, the french, and almost any other country where one is pitted against the other - all in thew name of God.
Cat

Having a little time to kill before my keepers get back from lunch, I thought I would look back though some of these posts and pick out a few of the dumbest ones.

It is a target rich environment.

Hard to know where to begin on this first one. It is an easy look-up. As Christians make up about one third of the human race; about one third of world history is about Christians killing each other.

Killing in great numbers in wars between religions and in smaller numbers such as witch trials.
All done with the Good Book firmly in hand and a Rightist look on the faces of those who profess to follow the gentle teachings of Christ. As they did the killing.

But as this is supposed to be about Masons, I also looked for those anti-Mason quotes that have been completely and thoroughly discredited by the Masons who have posted on here.
Posts that have been repeated, because after all, what could dumb Masons know about Masons?
Unbelievable how they believe their lying eyes when they could be learning the Truth on all the bigoted anti-Mason internet sites.
How were they to know that you cannot be a Christian Mason?

If I post something that was meant to be tongue-in-cheek sarcasm�sorry:

I especially like the ones that repeat that Satan is Lucifer when their own bible says he is not�Even Albert Pike, who knew his Latin and that �Lucifer� in Latin means a �Light-bearer.�

�We can also see that freemasonry is against the Biblical faith, but accepts other beliefs, including believing in satan (Lucifer).�

And the ones that quote a few former freemasons as the only ones who �know the �Truth� because they agree. While all those Dumb Masons by the millions happily go to church on Sundays�

�In this writing, I'm going to bring forth comprehensions of former freemasons, that what freemasonry actually stands for. I have never been a freemason, but information is reliable, because former freemasons give the testimony. I put a great importance to the detail that many testimonies come from reborn disciples of the Lord Jesus. Therefore, we have truthful comprehension that what freemasonry stands for. There are also statements of freemasons, that stand for the dark side of freemasonry.�

�Just swap Mason for Mormon and you get the same line of BS.�

�I figure the rank and file Mason doesn't have a clue�

�Notice how all the Masons have shut up with all this information being posted. Its hard to go up against hard and true facts.�

�Former freemasons who have come to believe in the Lord Jesus are free from this oath, because the God has saved them and translated them out from the powers of darkness into the Kingdom of God. Therefore, they have the courage to reveal that what freemasonry actually stands for�

�Freemasons have sworn an oath that they never reveal secret doctrines of freemasonry. Death penalty is the cause from breaking the oath�

And the list would not be complete without�
Originally Posted By: KOTY OF THE YEAR
�Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.�

�The Satanic aspect is only gradually revealed as one progresses to higher levels, having already taken many oaths of perpetual loyalty and secrecy. It's a carefully guarded secret disguised in symbolism, but becomes more overtly revealed at the higher levels. It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.
The Grand Architect of the Universe does not refer to the God of the Bible, but rather to Satan who warred against God and was cast down. Low and medium level Freemasons are misled to believe that the Grand Architect of the Universe refers to God so they feel comfortable becoming gradually more committed to the organization without it conflicting with their Christian sensibilities.�

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 12/12/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anyone wants their soul back, I'll sell them at a discounted rate for the Holidays.

I take PayPal or PO money order.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anyone wants their soul back, I'll sell them at a discounted rate for the Holidays.

Do you barter?

I've got some sausage to trade.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jokes on you.

Mine has a lien on it already.

Page 45 of 67 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

358 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 38 invisible), 13,791 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,225
Posts18,543,917
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.