-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 67 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 66 67
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I suppose the new Christian religion trying to attach itself to the old Jewish religion for the benefit of Roman law must have had an affect as well.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Penguin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Not really. Gnostics are dualist.
The religion of freemasonry is dualist too. They believe in a balance between good and evil, and two equal gods, one of light and one of darkness.

Good lord man. Can you please refrain from making statements like this one which are based purely on your sentiments and totally outside of your area of expertise?
No, I'll keep speaking my mind.

To clarify, however, when I say "the Masons" or "the religion of Freemasonry," I'm referring to what's held and taught institutionally by that organization, and not necessarily what's believed by individual members, most of whom aren't technically privy to that organization's highest levels of religious instruction. That said, however, those highest levels of instruction are actually available to all through the writings of those in the highest levels of Freemasonry (which writings have gradually made their way to general availability, even though written originally for the exclusive eyes of high level Freemasons), which is why anyone today who wishes to, may inform himself on the actual religious beliefs held, preserved, and passed down, by Freemasonry.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shameless
I've following along here and laughing a lot.It is amazing how all these non-Masons claim to know so much.There is not one person on this thread who can honestly say he was solicited and asked to JOIN the Masonic Lodge.Secondly,Masonry IS NOT a religion,it is a fraternal order,plain and simple.Lastly,if it were not for a few Masons,George Washington,Ben Franklin,etc...None of us would even be here freely typing on this here internet how bad and wicked Masonry is.I suggest that before someone claims intelligence on a matter,that he actually posses it. wink

Oh I was asked but I knew I didn't fit. I'm a anarchist and I don't fit fraternal organizations very well.
Sir,I respectfully inform you that the Masonic Lodge neither solicites memberships nor does anyone of the Lodge ASK anyone to JOIN.The other Masons with many years in the Lodge can attest to this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
I find those things wrong & offensive, but that doesn't mean I have to then practice the same thing. One can ignore; this is just the friggin internet for goodness sake.

Problem above is that what he said concerning what he called Talmudic Judaism is factually correct if you believe the Scriptures to be true. If you don't then you're free to believe whatever you like, but that doesn't make him "mean" or "intolerant" for stating what he believes any more than you suggesting that Democratic ideas about entitlements are destructive to those they purport to help makes you intolerant.

I've made no comments on his opinion of Talmudic Judaism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by efw

I've noticed in many threads on this board that it is those who feign offense at some heinous generalization from people expressing opinions who take things to a personal level quickest, all the while lamenting how personal and hateful everybody else is.

That presents an interesting paradox.

That's it wrong to be hateful of the haters.

Is it wrong to find intolerance, prejudice, and false accusations offensive?

Where do you draw the lines?

If you choose not to agree with me, then two things for certain become very obvious.

1...YOU ARE WRONG!!!

2...I AM RIGHT!!!

Questions???

Are you sure about that? grin

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Penguin
Not really. Gnostics are dualist.
The religion of freemasonry is dualist too. They believe in a balance between good and evil, and two equal gods, one of light and one of darkness.

Good lord man. Can you please refrain from making statements like this one which are based purely on your sentiments and totally outside of your area of expertise?
No, I'll keep speaking my mind.

To clarify, however, when I say "the Masons" or "the religion of Freemasonry," I'm referring to what's held and taught institutionally by that organization, and not necessarily what's believed by individual members, most of whom aren't technically privy to that organization's highest levels of religious instruction. That said, however, those highest levels of instruction are actually available to all through the writings of those in the highest levels of Freemasons, which is why anyone who wishes to, may inform himself on the actual religious beliefs held, preserved, and passed down, by Freemasonry.
Mr.TRH you still insist on claiming to know about Masonry,YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING .You do not know what is taught.YOU aren't a MASON.PERIOD.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mr.TRH you still insist on claiming to know about Masonry,YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING .You do not know what is taught.YOU aren't a MASON.PERIOD.
So, you're saying that the writings by folks revered at the highest levels of your organization are pure fiction designed to fool non-members?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by efw

I've noticed in many threads on this board that it is those who feign offense at some heinous generalization from people expressing opinions who take things to a personal level quickest, all the while lamenting how personal and hateful everybody else is.

That presents an interesting paradox.

That's it wrong to be hateful of the haters.

Is it wrong to find intolerance, prejudice, and false accusations offensive?

Where do you draw the lines?

If you choose not to agree with me, then two things for certain become very obvious.

1...YOU ARE WRONG!!!

2...I AM RIGHT!!!

Questions???

Dang, you are starting to sound like me! laugh

Scary ! whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Hawkeye has the internet. He knows or can find out about everything.

Hawkeye also understands the nature of conspiracies such that any Mason who tells him he doesn't understand anything about Masonry simply validates his belief that he's onto the real truth despite Masonry's determined effort to conceal it through denial.

Some of the most sensible and touching replies on this thread are merely fuel for his ravings.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Don't take a mason to know he's a few bricks shy of a load.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So, you're saying that the writings by folks revered at the highest levels of your organization are pure fiction designed to fool non-members?
TRH,you don't know or even understand what you're reading.Thats part of the point here.You just keep on keeping on. blush

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And shameless can't tell you he'll get his throat cut from ear to ear!

Who has that job? throat cutter is it the grand mystic royal order poobah?

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
When you lie and tell a Jew that Judaism was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ that is an personal insult.
What you just said there is a lie, so you're guilty of what you accuse others of. Christians don't say that Judaism was founded for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ (quite the opposite, in fact). We say that what today goes by the name Judaism (more precisely Talmudic Judaism) was founded (at a time after Christ) for that purpose.

That is rich�now I�m lying when I quote your own lying words and you repeat the same quote!

what goes by the name of Judaism today� perpetuates an evil doctrine�

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye
Hmmmm Taking on the Jews? What do you mean? As a Christian I acknowledge that what goes by the name of Judaism today (more precisely Talmudic Judaism) is in grave error, and to the extent it was founded (after the time of Christ) for the purpose of denying the Messiahship of Christ, it perpetuates an evil doctrine. Is that the sort of thing you were looking for?�

Your anti-Semitism about what �goes by the name of Judaism today (more precisely Talmudic Judaism)� speaks for itself. They are after all�your words.

The Talmud or book of Jewish law (Hebrew for �study�) is the center of all Judaism:
It is the record of rabbinic teachings that spans a period of about six hundred years, beginning in the first century C.E. and continuing through the sixth and seventh centuries C.E. The rabbinic teachings of the Talmud explain in great detail how the commandments of the Torah are to be carried out.�

There is no evil in a doctrine for a religion that disagrees with someone else�s.
Jews and about 70 percent of the rest of the world do not believe what you Christens believe�

JEWS DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS AS THE MESSIAH BECAUSE:
Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
Jewish belief is based on national revelation.�

That is not evil.
You want to read up on perpetuating evil doctrine? Try this
:
Truth About the Talmud: Judaism's Holiest Book
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html
Truth about the Talmud: Racist, Rabbinic Hate Literature. by Michael Hoffman, foremost scholar of Judaism in the English-speaking world ...

Or this Crap:
The Talmud EXPOSED! - Jesus is Savior
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%2520Religions/Judaism/talmud.htm
Do you think God feels any differently about Zionism and Judaism? Unbelieving Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud ...

�God Considers Worshippers Of False gods As Crap
By David J. Stewart
God warned that He would take away the Jewish house of Jeroboam as a farmer takes away crap...
1st Kings 14:10, �Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.�

Do you think God feels any differently about Zionism and Judaism? Unbelieving Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud reject Jesus as the Messiah. Zionism doesn't care about anything except promoting the nation of Israel and Jewry in general. Israel as a nation pisses on Jesus Christ. Just read the Talmud and you'll see it's true. The Talmud teaches that Jesus is boiling in piss and crap in hell. That's what Israel's rabbis and Zionist Jews think about The Lord Jesus Christ. Yet they want the world to help restore them to Israel. God warned that He would take away the house of Israel as crap in the streets if they worshipped false gods. Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as the Messiah, I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way.�

The main religion in Israel is Judaism with 76.4% of the population following it. Islam compromises 16% of Israelites. This totals 91.4% of Israel who openly deny the Lord Jesus as the Messiah. The average woefully ignorant Christian thinks God will bless them for giving money to Israel; but God the Father considers their house crap ready to be shoveled away for rejecting Jesus Christ. God is kind to the thankless and evil (Luke 6:35); but God does not bless the wicked indefinitely. God is slow to anger and long-suffering, but His patience does wear out eventually. I'd say God has been incredibly patient. God is justified in all that He doeth.

Then this real piece of crap pulls a Real Hawkeye left turn�

Please understand that I'm not calling Jews crap. God forbid. I'm saying that God in 1st Kings 14:10 warned He would take away the house of the wicked, specifically, those who worship false gods. 91.4% of Israel today worships either Judaism or Islam. 2.1% profess to be Christian or Arab Christians. Just as God warned in 1st Kings 9:6-8, He would cut off Israel and cast away the temple of God. And so it has been for thousands of years. People today wag their head in disbelief, marveling over what happened to Israel, a once truly great people and nation. God's judgment is upon Israel for their rejecting of the Messiah, Jesus Christ

God forbid that this gentle follower of the teachings of Christ would say anything anti-Semitic�anything insulting�

It is the same when you insult all Freemasons and fish head told you to go pound sand�

Originally Posted By: Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

Originally Posted By: fish head
It offends me to no end to hear somebody accuse Masons of worshiping Satan because that implies that my father was a devil worshiper.

If you were standing in front of me right now you wouldn't have any front teeth. You wouldn't be standing either.
I'm dead [bleep] serious.

When you insult someone�s religion or personal beliefs that gets �personal� real fast.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 12/14/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
TRH,you don't know or even understand what you're reading.Thats part of the point here.You just keep on keeping on. blush
My reading comprehension proficiency score blows the top off psychometric measures of same. When someone says that there are two gods, one of light and one of darkness, and that they are equal, and that good and evil are equal forces in the universe, providing balance to said universe, I'm capable of correctly identifying that as being dualistic and thereby inconsistent with Christianity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
And shameless can't tell you he'll get his throat cut from ear to ear!

Who has that job? throat cutter is it the grand mystic royal order poobah?

Mike
grin Exactly.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Don't worry, your inferiority complex is fully justified.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've following along here and laughing a lot.It is amazing how all these non-Masons claim to know so much.There is not one person on this thread who can honestly say he was solicited and asked to JOIN the Masonic Lodge.Secondly,Masonry IS NOT a religion,it is a fraternal order,plain and simple.Lastly,if it were not for a few Masons,George Washington,Ben Franklin,etc...None of us would even be here freely typing on this here internet how bad and wicked Masonry is.I suggest that before someone claims intelligence on a matter,that he actually posses it. wink

Well said!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The religion of Freemasonry seems to be a warmed-over version of the Manichean Heresy, which itself is rooted deeply in the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin

Like said before

Freemans are made up of men of ALL religions

The Freemason Fraternity IS NOT a religion

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Now you're going to poop on the Zoroastrians?

Page 56 of 67 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,698 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,728
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.