Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
He forgot what happened to the turd burglars over in sodom and gomorrah. sick sick

Gunner

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Anchorage
So why would someone choose to be homosexual, knowing what kind of problems it could mean for them?

Why would anyone choose to be a pedophile?

Why would anyone choose S&M?

Why would anyone choose to be an alcoholic/junkie?

Why would anyone choose to rob a bank?

Labeling kids like your teacher friend has done is a sin. Deal with behaviors instead.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God didn't make a [bleep] socitey did

The issue is present clear through the animal kingdom with gays in near all species. At times it can have economic ramifications.

Years ago a coworker did some research with sheep. Seems there's about 5% rate of homosexuality, which is not a big deal if one has a flock of a 1000. If one is running 30 head of ewes and ends up with a gay ram, however, the lamb crop will be a little sparse come spring and not much of a market check come fall.

Anyway, the gay boys were indentified (n = about 20), presented with estrus ewes and all spent the days in the meadow grazing and smelling flowers. The next phase was to hop the boys up on hormones, going as far as using brain pumps and continuous injections with some directly into the brain. Those injections were enough to have even ewes up and riding a fire plug if it gave them a glance or smile.

In artificial insemination programs we'll often hop up a cow and she will go on the prowl and point out the estrus cows that are ready to breed. The upside is no danger of an unwanted blood line had we used a bull for the same task. The hopped up cow will still cycle and can be bred successfully, so we don't miss a calf from the practice.

Back to the sheep...

For this round of the project they shipped in some really cute ewes from Nevada, got some synchronized heat going, and still not a convert to be had.

Bottom line, it's not a hormone deficiency. It's an unknown physiologic or wiring issue and perhaps some day genetic analyses will discern the causitive factor/s. No evidence of it being a conscious choice deal.

My thoughts: To each his own and lets all be discrete with none of this in your face stuff.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/21/13.

1Minute
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Maybe this explains why I never raised sheep, all the sheep farmers I know are a bit ........... um ......... odd

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So why would someone choose to be homosexual, knowing what kind of problems it could mean for them? The men in prison thing is not a good example. You throw monsters in a cage together and anything can happen. I have a good friend that teaches grades 1-2. She said even at that age she can almost always tell with kids if they are gay. Many of them come from God fearing, hard working, hunting and fishing families. Maybe its the mercury in the fish huh?

It's less a choice and more of a satanic/demonic influence that "makes" a person a [bleep]. Nothing more. Nothing less.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Homos are sick in the flippin head. I don't understand it and I don't want to understand it! God give all men free will, so you have a choice to do what ever you want. If 2 men want to nail each other in the azz its their damnn buisness but I don't want some sick pos telling me I gotta believe that its ok and its ok to teach kids its acceptable. They can all go to hell if that's what they want. I teach my kids to believe its sick and it wasn't hard cause they are normal. I also teach them to be polite to all people gay or other wise but under NO circumstance are you to except them as friends. I also teach them to not befriend lazy, hatefull, disrespectful people, theives, drug addicts or liers. Birds of a feather you know.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This thread is pathetic, plain and simple.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Homosexuality is a Cancer that has bored it self into our Communities and lays there and festers.They want to convince people that good is bad and bad is good.They are not normal and want everyone to say(This is OK).It is not OK.This leads to accepting pedophilia and every other abhorrent and deviant sexual conduct.Look at The Michigan Teachers Union for example that is sticking up for one of their teachers(Ex President of Their Union)who is a convicted pedophile who raped a young impressionable Male student for 3 years.What a slap in the face to this young man and his parents who the Teachers Union tried to vilify.Bottom line is the only way to get rid of a cancer is to isolate it by cutting it out so it can not destroy more tissue.Send them all to Russia or
Uganda with pre paid one way tickets.Problem solved.

Last edited by Huntz; 12/21/13.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Huntz
Homosexuality is a Cancer that has bored it self into our Communities and lays there and festers.They want to convince people that good is bad and bad is good.They are not normal and want everyone to say(This is OK).It is not OK.This leads to accepting pedophilia and every other abhorrent and deviant sexual conduct.Look at The Michigan Teachers Union for example that is sticking up for one of their teachers(Ex President of Their Union)who is a convicted pedophile who raped a young impressionable Male student for 3 years.What a slap in the face to this young man and his parents who the Teachers Union tried to vilify.Bottom line is the only way to get rid of a cancer is to isolate it by cutting it out so it can not destroy more tissue.Send them all to Russia or
Uganda with pre paid one way tickets.Problem solved.

Based on personal experience dealing with sex crimes, I find the "being gay leads to pedophilia" theory to be a red herring. Yes, there are gay pedophiles, but in no larger numbers than "straight" pedophiles. In fact, molestation cases involving "straight" persons are typically far more heinous and far more likely to be covered up than those committed by gay persons. in essence, Pedophilia is a crime committed by pedophiles, and their sexual orientation may dictate which sex of child they target, nothing more. I do not, for a second, believe that "acceptance" of a lifestyle partaken in by two consenting adults leads to the normalization of a gross crime committed by predators against children.

Agree with the behaviour, or dont, I have no great compunction either way. To try to vilify it, however, with such statements is nothing short of ignorance.

Last edited by liliysdad; 12/21/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by djs
It's just the way God made them. I don't understand being gay or, what makes them this way, but it's none of my business.

I don't believe god made them that way. I think its a sad by product of our society

You mean our society since the beginning of mankind right? Gay men and women are not some new thing ya know. Its interesting to hear folks that believe being gay is just a choice someone decides to make at some point in their lives. At least the earth is still flat anyways.

Have you always been gay????

Have you always been a Kchunt?

Last edited by Anchorage; 12/21/13.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[

Have you always been gay???? [/quote]

Have you always been a Kchunt? [/quote] I have no idea what that is,but why did you side step my question???

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[

Have you always been gay????

Have you always been a Kchunt? [/quote] I have no idea what that is,but why did you side step my question??? [/quote]

The answer to your question is no. I have friends and family that are though. I am tolerant of other people and how they live their life. Are you one of those big tough talking guys with your secret Brokeback buddies? Hard to tell but I could care less. It must suck to live with all that hate built up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The answer to your question is no. I have friends and family that are though. I am tolerant of other people and how they live their life. Are you one of those big tough talking guys with your secret Brokeback buddies? Hard to tell but I could care less. It must suck to live with all that hate built up.

Stop, you have made a serious error!

That is not hate...that is stupidity.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uganda has also had a rampant AIDS problem because of wife swapping. It was custom that when couples got together to socialize, the 1st thing they did was to swap wives & have sex. A social couple would have a great number of sexual contacts and diseases spread like crazy. When added to homosex, there's no wonder that AIDS is so bad there.
I don't know if the government has been able to control that situation but they're getting a 'handle' on the homosexuals.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I've said before, ANYBODY who speaks in absolutes regarding human sexuality is being foolish.

Carpe' Scrotum
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 1minute
God didn't make a [bleep] socitey did

The issue is present clear through the animal kingdom with gays in near all species. At times it can have economic ramifications.

Years ago a coworker did some research with sheep. Seems there's about 5% rate of homosexuality, which is not a big deal if one has a flock of a 1000. If one is running 30 head of ewes and ends up with a gay ram, however, the lamb crop will be a little sparse come spring and not much of a market check come fall.

Anyway, the gay boys were indentified (n = about 20), presented with estrus ewes and all spent the days in the meadow grazing and smelling flowers. The next phase was to hop the boys up on hormones, going as far as using brain pumps and continuous injections with some directly into the brain. Those injections were enough to have even ewes up and riding a fire plug if it gave them a glance or smile.

In artificial insemination programs we'll often hop up a cow and she will go on the prowl and point out the estrus cows that are ready to breed. The upside is no danger of an unwanted blood line had we used a bull for the same task. The hopped up cow will still cycle and can be bred successfully, so we don't miss a calf from the practice.

Back to the sheep...

For this round of the project they shipped in some really cute ewes from Nevada, got some synchronized heat going, and still not a convert to be had.

Bottom line, it's not a hormone deficiency. It's an unknown physiologic or wiring issue and perhaps some day genetic analyses will discern the causitive factor/s. No evidence of it being a conscious choice deal.

My thoughts: To each his own and lets all be discrete with none of this in your face stuff.

As far as I know, those rams were not "homosexual" but rather "sexually inactive." They did not run around seeking out other rams with which to be sexually active while ignoring all the ewes. That is a fundamental difference from what is being discussed here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
God didn't give sheep any moral instructions. He DID give them to men and homosex is strictly forbidden.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could give two chits what someones god says about queers.

The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.

And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.

If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.

Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!

You can't make this chit up!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by djs
It's just the way God made them. I don't understand being gay or, what makes them this way, but it's none of my business.

Well, I was born hard-wired to really, really like women and sex. I am wired to want to have sex with every pretty woman on this planet. In fact, even a lot of only marginally attractive women and admittedly even some that would be considered ugly.

But, I am 100% faithful to my wife of 30 years. always have been.

We all have the propensity and desire for sin, each of us in different ways. For some, they're wired with anger issues and easily commit murder. For some, it's greed, lust, etc.

Sin is sin. And homosexual sex is an abominable sin. Of course, going to hell for being an adulterer is no more admirable than going to hell for being a practicing homosexual.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I could give two chits what someones god says about queers.
The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.
And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.
If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.
Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!
You can't make this chit up!

Good post...!

Laffin' here too...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

391 members (204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,426 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,852
Posts18,517,597
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.