Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
my condolences to the family

Originally Posted by deflave
Get your dick out of that rooster and go to church.

Travis

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sorry to hear that. I will buy coffee for someone first chance I get.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who is Bill Singleton ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
One of the Good Guys here.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by woofer
Wanted to share a short story..

Just a few weeks ago I sold Bill a barrel. We wandered on price a bit. I caved but told him he had to do one thing. He had to buy the person behind him a coffee the next morning at the store. He happily agreed.

He pm'd me a few days later to let me know how much fun he was having every morning doing the coffee thing. He said he so looked forward to buying that surprise cup of coffee for people. The look of shock and happy on their faces. People telling him "You just made my day!"... He was so happy to see what a dollar was doing for these people and the simple act of kindness.

So, after finding out he has passed so suddenly I ask all of you guys to do this...

Next time you walk in the store buy the person behind you a cup of coffee. Tell em' a friend said it really works....

Thanks

W

That is a great story.

RIP, and my condolences to his family. I also had great dealings with Bill. He was a real gentleman.

Eric

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RIP brother.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Gosh I hate to hear that. I did a few deals with Bill and he was always a great guy to deal with. He has a brother who lives in this area who bought a rifle from me as well. RIP Bill.

NRA Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by woofer
Wanted to share a short story..

Just a few weeks ago I sold Bill a barrel. We wandered on price a bit. I caved but told him he had to do one thing. He had to buy the person behind him a coffee the next morning at the store. He happily agreed.

He pm'd me a few days later to let me know how much fun he was having every morning doing the coffee thing. He said he so looked forward to buying that surprise cup of coffee for people. The look of shock and happy on their faces. People telling him "You just made my day!"... He was so happy to see what a dollar was doing for these people and the simple act of kindness.

So, after finding out he has passed so suddenly I ask all of you guys to do this...

Next time you walk in the store buy the person behind you a cup of coffee. Tell em' a friend said it really works....

Thanks

W

doubly so at this time of year

RIP SMW

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sorry to hear of his passing, but not the situation. As said above, we can only hope to do the same when the number comes up. Hunting is how I hope to go.

Did a couple deals with Bill. Will greatly miss his honesty and candor.

Last edited by taz4570; 12/22/13.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sorry to hear, glad he got to spend his final day in the woods and go in peace at his home.

God speed Bill.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
RIP Bill; he was one of the good guys. Did a couple of deals w/him and he always communicated like your neighbor and offered helpful information. In fact; just shipped him a bunch of 240wby ammo and brass couple of weeks ago and wondered why I had not heard from him. He loved that caliber.
Condolences to the family.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Had a few deals with him, he was a good man. Rest in peace.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (308xray, 300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 29 invisible), 2,238 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,261
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.