Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bob,

From us ("the wishor") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:

* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishes in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

* This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

* The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

* Any references in this greeting to "Father Christmas", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Seriously, best wishes from Sweden!

John

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Merry Christmas to you and all you hold dear ,I see you already have counted your blessings ,God bless you all

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Between yesterday, last night, and today, I learned the meaning of love, not the kind of love you are speaking of, but another, just as precious, and I am never going to forget what it can mean, and how powerful it is, not just in the best of times, but in the worst of times, when it is needed the most.

God has truly blessed me, it just took till now to fully see it.

To all of my Campfire family, Merry Christmas, and may you all be blessed with the true spirit of love smile
Miss Lynn,the same right back to you and all you hold dear

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm going to run the vacuum cleaner and garbage disposal if my granddaughter doesn't wake up inside the next 20 minutes.

My neighbor across the street got her a kid's drum set. He's a dead man walking!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Merry Christmas Bob...Teri sends hugs!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Right back at that wonderful woman and yourself, Dana.

Merry Christmas, brother!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Merry Christmas Bob

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Glad to read Bob and happy for your son. Good to see an old Jew enjoy Christmas!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for you Bobby Merry Xmas! Congrats to Bobby also!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I understand my friend, we are heading out to the daughters in a few.

MERRYCHRISTMAS! ALL

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Merry Christmas, Bob. Grab that magic with both hands and don't let go.

I'm better when I move.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Merry Christmas to you as well Bob. My 5 kids have all torn through their gifts, we're enjoying breakfast casserole, up here in Michigan it's the most beautiful Christmas I've seen In years, and it all adds together into a life that is truly wonderful!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's a blessed day for me,not only the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ,but Judy is home and she can walk 30-40 ft without crutches. My older brother is here with his wife and in an hour we will head up to Grandma's house to spend time with everyone. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bob,

Merry Christmas to a great guy and his great family.
And my best wishes to Bobby.

Steve

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Merry Christmas, Bob.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Bob,

Just watched 4 grandkids open santa,s presents. Life is the same on the same on the Maryland side of the Potomac river.

Dcc

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Thanks for all the replies.

What sane,normal thinking man gives another's 2 year old granddaughter a drum set for Christmas? I'm buying his daughter a trumpet!

Merry Christmas,24H. May today's magic carry with you through 2014.

William Arthur Ward

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Thanks for all the replies.

What sane,normal thinking man gives another's 2 year old granddaughter a drum set for Christmas? I'm buying his daughter a trumpet!

Merry Christmas,24H. May today's magic carry with you through 2014.

Fight fire with fire. Crank up that egg and put about 20 wood chunks on the fire. You'll hear 'em all slamming their doors and windows shut. grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Merry Christmas,my friend. 20 at mom and dad's S.C. home is my guess.

Enjoy your day with loved ones, David.

William Arthur Ward

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And you as well. Yup! home in SC since Thanksgiving. It's been nice spending football weekends with my folks and the woods with my old pards. Back to NOVA mid January to start relocation proceedings to the farm. :-)

Enjoy the family and these special holidays Bob.

See you next year. :-)
DLH

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 566 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,444
Posts18,507,847
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.