Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
7th in line for the 65.

grin

Black Cows Matter!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry ya'll, I am sending FFL and $$ for the Smith 65 and Blackhawk first thing in the AM.

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Craig_L
Would like pictures of the 99 to [email protected]. If good I'll take it.

If Craig L passes I would sure like pics of the 99 and the chance to purchase.

Thanks!

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Savage 99 SPF to Craig_L.

Last edited by Redleg172; 12/24/13.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
PM sent on mountain rifle.

Still trying to be the Man my dogs think I am
IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang.....those might just be the best and most fair prices I've seen in a very long time.

Nice job sir!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Pics please of the Orion 12 ga and Savage 112? Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Dang.....those might just be the best and most fair prices I've seen in a very long time.

Nice job sir!

Yeah, I agree 100%. This place USED to be where internet FRIENDS met and gave good deals and recieved good deals. Now we have a fair number of interenet deal hawks who watch these closely and often make it hard for reguar members who spend MOST of thier time chattin in the other forums and CONTRIBUTING to this site with pertinent questions and oft times answers go back every now and then to just look in on Calssifieds and the only good deal of the day was swooped in on by some carbetbagger with a post count of THREE! or not many more than that.

I miss the old days of buying and selling with T.Lee, VAnimrod, RAS, And good men plus good full contibuting MEMBERS from here. One kinda new what and who he was dealing with from other conversations and points made in the general camfire, hunting rifles or similar sub forums here.

Rant over, I was glad to see this ad and get a coule of handguns I really have been looking to add to my collection at FAIR, reasonable, sorta good deal for everyone prices. Good on ya, RedLeg172, May you be blessed for doing this the right way and woking with me on my multiple purchase.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Pics would be nice/helpful. Vague description on MR. Can you be more specific if it's not sold yet, thanks..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thanks Safariman I replied to you in a PM Guess that rant was pointed right at me. I don't feel the need to defend myself and certainly not in a public forum. I came into this forum with nothing but respect for anyone in it, especially the long time users.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rylee1
Thanks Safariman I replied to you in a PM Guess that rant was pointed right at me. I don't feel the need to defend myself and certainly not in a public forum. I came into this forum with nothing but respect for anyone in it, especially the long time users.

Rylee, Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, but I assure you that I was NOT picking on you at all. We can all see that you are very new to joining the campfire and I hope you pull up a log and enjoy the warmth that this place STILL exudes for the most part. Nope, my mini rant was for so called 'members' who have been on the books for a long while yet have very few posts, with every single one of them in classifieds. And, the few bad actors we have had to deal with, and I just had a DOOZY of a azz hat try to renig on a deal for no good reason, with my point really being that only a few short years ago this place was populated by guys who added in thier thoughts all over the campfire forums, and we used this as more of a friends and family swap meet where we were dealing with folks whose other posts we had read and so knew a little bit about how thy 'rolled' from that.

I was agreeing with another poster about how Redlegs post had fair prices for a change instead of the gouging type prices that have infiltrated our once beloved board here, and a bit of lustful wishing for days gone by when that was the norm rather than the rare exception.

I hope you enjoy your time here, posting and checking out ALL of the forums and adding your presence and knowledge and character to the pot, enriching us as you are yourself enriched by the associations.

A couple of my now very closest friends in the world have come from here, may the same become true for you!

MARK

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey Mark,if you are not happy here then you could always just leave,I wouldn't be broken hearted,seems to me you have a double standard-go figure-a man of the church,so you say and yet you condemn other for the choices they make..Rylee1,welcome to the forum,don't let a couple sour apples ruin it for you...Merry Christmas to all-even you Mark !!!!!

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Mark thank you for your warm welcome and response. Sorry if I jumped the gun. Never my intent to start any problems. I look forward to being a member and taking advantage of the knowledge and friendship possibilities.

Rob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mudder700
Hey Mark,if you are not happy here then you could always just leave,I wouldn't be broken hearted,seems to me you have a double standard-go figure-a man of the church,so you say and yet you condemn other for the choices they make..Rylee1,welcome to the forum,don't let a couple sour apples ruin it for you...Merry Christmas to all-even you Mark !!!!!

Clueless

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
C
CBB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Im still waiting for pics of the mr.

Hunt...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mudder700, you and I have enjoyed a pretty good banter and co existence here until just now. I offered a warm welcome to our new memeber, wished him well and an enriched life through this place, made sure he knew I was not singling him out at all, what gives?

I am going to send this in a PM as well, probably time to quit taking this good mans thread on all of these rabbit trails and let him sell the rest of his guns that he has here. My money and FFL for the guns I commited to are on thier way.

Good guns at Fair and even good deal prices here!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll for sure second the thought that these were very good prices! Wish we saw more of that. Mark beat me to that Blackhawk by 2 minutes! Hey that is how it goes on the classifieds, time stamp rules and I was glad the OP honored the deal with Mark as there was a lot of traffic at one time and things got a bit confusing for a bit as to who won the pistol. I probably needed to spend the money towards new tires for the pickup anyhow, was trying to wait another month.

Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him. Told him to enjoy that pistol, probably better that he won it anyhow.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by CBB
Im still waiting for pics of the mr.

I'll second that. He can post them right here too..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Okay - thanks for the comments about the pricing, I just need to thin the herd, not fund my retirement. I think I replied to all the PMs, there were a bunch. If I missed you please re-send.

The Mountain rifle, Mossberg 935, Savage 99, and both pistols are SPF.

I am not sure on the Orion being SKB, not sure how to tell. I am the original owner and I bought in in the early 90s, maybe 1993 or 94.

Hope that catches everything up and answers any questions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is the Savage 223 still up for sale? Please pm me if it is.

Lifetime Christian

NRA Lifetime Member

Had rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Your 9mm should expand but my 45 wont shrink.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,240
Posts18,504,551
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.