-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Country star Toby Keith is a dedicated military supporter.

�My dad lost an eye in the military, so we were raised as kids to respect veterans and people that serve,� Keith said.

Keith flew into Kansas Thursday evening hours after his 11th USO tour, to lend his talents to raise money for the project.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Outdoor warriors (for the troops)......Country singer Toby Keith even joined the cause, helping to raise money to give wounded warriors the experience of a lifetime......

That doesn't excuse pissing on the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
� pissing on the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

He did that?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yea his songs suck>>> On March 24, 2001, Keith�s father, H.K. Covel, was killed in a car accident. That event and the September 11 attacks in 2001 prompted Keith to write the song "Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue", a song about his father�s patriotism and faith in the United States.......... At first, Keith refused to record the song and sang it only live at his concerts for military personnel. The reaction to the song, the lyrics of which express clear nationalistic and militaristic sentiments, was strong in many quarters, even to the point that """""""" the Commandant of the Marine Corps James L. Jones""""" told Keith it was his "duty as an American citizen" to record the song.[38] As the lead single from the album Unleashed (2002), "Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue" peaked at number one over the Fourth of July weekend.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I love Toby Keith music and his american attitude is second to none... �

Dixie Chicks for the Toby haters... Boycott Cabellas for there leave your gun at the door policy... Shouldn't live somewhere your scared to eat with out packing.....

Jayco cry

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logcutter
I love Toby Keith music and his american attitude is second to none... �

Dixie Chicks for the Toby haters... Boycott Cabellas for there leave your gun at the door policy... Shouldn't live somewhere your scared to eat with out packing.....

Jayco cry

Then I guess John McCain should be the next president of the United States of America, He sacrificed more for this country than Keith could even begin to imagine.

Personally the only respect I have left for JM is his service to his country he does not get a free pass because of his service, his politics are not conducive to a free society and neither are Keith's'.

BTW, Cabela's is a full supporter of your right to carry in their store, they only ask that the gun remain holstered which is a good policy as far as I'm concerned. however they are concerned with just anyone running around the store with a gun when they bring it in to sell or trade in. I think they realize that anyone with a CPL has at the minimum some level of training and that some who bring guns in have no common sense what so ever.

I used to get upset with the gun show organizers that did not want anyone but LEO to carry loaded weapons at the shows until one day I witnessed a guy unloading a pistol at the check station and when he did so he had it pointed directly at the gals head as he racked a live round out of the chamber. Dumbasses abound all over in this world but they are more dangerous with a gun in their hand and I am glad some recognize this.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

He did that?

Yes. If you support President Obama and his ilk, you are pissing on the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by atvalaska
yea his songs suck>>> On March 24, 2001, Keith�s father, H.K. Covel, was killed in a car accident. That event and the September 11 attacks in 2001 prompted Keith to write the song "Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue", a song about his father�s patriotism and faith in the United States.......... At first, Keith refused to record the song and sang it only live at his concerts for military personnel. The reaction to the song, the lyrics of which express clear nationalistic and militaristic sentiments, was strong in many quarters, even to the point that """""""" the Commandant of the Marine Corps James L. Jones""""" told Keith it was his "duty as an American citizen" to record the song.[38] As the lead single from the album Unleashed (2002), "Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue" peaked at number one over the Fourth of July weekend.

An Obama supporter can sing that song until he is blue in the face. I'll just laugh at the irony.

Travis

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I thought the post was about country singer Toby Keith, not politics... In that case I vote Willie Nelson for prez in 2016 and his music does suck.....
Only been to one Cabellas in my life in Boise Idaho with a big sign as you walk in to check your guns at the door.

Owe the net,never ceases to amaze me.

Some need to get out more and smell the roses rather than spending there time on a chat forum.... �

Might have a more harmonious life style.

[Linked Image]

Jayco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought the post was about country singer Toby Keith, not politics... In that case I vote Willie Nelson for prez in 2016 and his music does suck.....
Only been to one Cabellas in my life in Boise Idaho with a big sign as you walk in to check your guns at the door.

Some need to get out more and smell the roses rather than spending there time on a chat forum.... �

[Linked Image]

Jayco

You only have to check your gun if your taking it in to trade. You can carry IWB in store.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Seems it's changed then.I know what I read and we remarked about it but who cares...Just maybe this Toby thing was the same thing, one manager gone wrong.

I like Toby and everything he sings and does for our troops.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jayco

It was a comparison of the two, Sorry you did not catch it. I too appreciate Keiths efforts for the troops but it does not give him a pass for pissin' on the Constitution. Like deflave said "Anyone who supports Obama and his ilk are pissin' on the Constitution."

It's funny Keith is supporting the troops as they fight against what he believes. LOL.

Jayco

He says as he posts on the same forum.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I like Toby and everything he sings and does for our troops.

There are many chumps that agree with you.

Travis

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well hell, ya got me there.. Truth be told, I just traded a cord of wood for a Nexus 7 the original and wanted to see how it works on this heavily buggy forum with all the ads and pop ups.. Like a champ.....

Take an old guy hunting or help him get wood, they appreciate it more than one would ever think.

He was a happy camper to get out and take just a little wood back to Ma at camp.

[Linked Image]
Jayco out

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He did that?

Yes. If you support President Obama and his ilk, you are pissing on the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Travis
+1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Jayco
I have never been to a cabelas that banned you from carrying concealed. Think you got that one wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jayco

It was a comparison of the two, Sorry you did not catch it. I too appreciate Keiths efforts for the troops but it does not give him a pass for pissin' on the Constitution. Like deflave said "Anyone who supports Obama and his ilk are pissin' on the Constitution."

It's funny Keith is supporting the troops as they fight against what he believes. LOL.

Jayco

He says as he posts on the same forum.
Well said my friend!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It happened and still happens... Seems some Cabellas managers or employees don't agree with there general rule on concealed carry.

. My experience last weekend at Cabelas. Apparently just as he entered the main doors a security officer asked him if he was wearing a gun. The security officer continued to tell my friend that if he was, he had to check it into the courtesy counter for his own safety because carrying guns inside the store was no longer allowed. WTF?

This is as bad as it was on opening day where Cabelas posted those honkin huge yellow "No guns allowed" signs on all of the stores entrance doors

Jayco

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It happened and still happens... Seems some Cabellas managers or employees don't agree with there general rule on concealed carry.

. My experience last weekend at Cabelas. Apparently just as he entered the main doors a security officer asked him if he was wearing a gun. The security officer continued to tell my friend that if he was, he had to check it into the courtesy counter for his own safety because carrying guns inside the store was no longer allowed. WTF?

This is as bad as it was on opening day where Cabelas posted those honkin huge yellow "No guns allowed" signs on all of the stores entrance doors

Jayco

Where and when did this happen Jayco? I want to research this 'cause if this is true I want an explanation from Cabela's.

The Cabela's here has a sign about checking your gun in but also it says that it does not apply to concealed carry.

Last edited by 12344mag; 12/28/13.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He did that?

But the word is that he doesn't.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,481 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,283
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.