Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Btt

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No longer missing parts. I have the bi pod en route, and the magazine in hand ready to send. Either to Ed here or a new owner of this pistol so bid or buy with that knowledge.

Gun was in excellent condition, last time I saw it.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Case?

What about the marks on the barrel?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are no marks unless put there since it arrived in Missouri. No case ever mentioned or photos or brought up before today. So no, nada on any cases.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Handing over the missing parts does nothing to address the guns condition so I don't understand what makes you think that will be enough for him. Anyone who has sold a gun online before knows how important it is to send detailed pics before shipping.
Way easier to accept the return than to commit all this time to damage control on the fire. We all know photos on here are never as good as holding the gun in your hand so personally I can't see sticking someone with a gun they've never actually seen or held.

Last edited by Launchingrounds; 12/30/13.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guns condition was excellent, These parts will make the gun quite good, and better than what was agreed on. IMO

Headed for the barn, this has been fun, guys and gals!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Any one else think it is a little odd, that no one can produce pics of said gun....How hard can a few pics be. confused

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Any one else think it is a little odd, that no one can produce pics of said gun....How hard can a few pics be. confused

+1

This thread is worthless without pics.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yup

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
+1, as are his comments.

Tack

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got a question, how many different threads do we need to make a point. Holyshit, lets get one in every sub forum on this board just to be safe.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I got a question, how many different threads do we need to make a point. Holyshit, lets get one in every sub forum on this board just to be safe.

Everyone that has nothing to do with the transaction has to make sure the get they sand outta their PU$$IES.

Last edited by cal74; 12/30/13.

Life is just one damned thing after another
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by cal74
[quote=gunchamp]
Everyone that has nothing to do with the transaction has to make sure the get they sand outta their PU$$IES.

So that's what your avatar is trying to do...

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Firearm is SPF.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joseywales
[quote=gunchamp]

I don't know for sure what his avatar is doing, but I like it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't have a dog in this fight.......but just so you know, if I ever sell you something, anything, and you are not happy with the item when you receive it then return it and I will refund every penny you paid. It is as simple as that!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
+1 for the above post. And Why not offer full refund? Afraid the odds of selling it again at that price are so low that you would rather stick your buyer with something he doesn't want? If the buyer timely sends you full payment for your item......you are in no way a victim.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds
+1 for the above post. And Why not offer full refund? Afraid the odds of selling it again at that price are so low that you would rather stick your buyer with something he doesn't want? If the buyer timely sends you full payment for your item......you are in no way a victim.

That makes perfect sense, except for this particular seller is a professional victim.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds

That makes perfect sense, except for this particular seller is a professional victim.

That explains the other long drawn out threads , two professional victims collided head on. grin

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Joseywales
[quote=gunchamp]

I don't know for sure what his avatar is doing, but I like it.

I agree, his avatar and highridge1's avatar are almost as good as the 223AI thread, almost......

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 163bc, 37 invisible), 13,840 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,111
Posts18,542,096
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.