Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Ok spent the day on the phone looking for a 17Furball box and follower. I have sweet little 17 Javelina that is an absolute hammer built on a Mod 7 223. Steelhead gave me a lead No dice. Remington says they use the same box and follower in the 223 as they do the furballs. That is horse pooh. So I can not get a part number, because it is apparently non existant. Almost had a 54.00 box and follower for a 22-250. Parts guy at big green must not have had his coffee.

So it will feed from the right side of the box. 2nd round on the left pops out from the rail when the bolt makes contact. If I put four down, the left side stays put enough that it will go 50-60percent. Problem is it usually drives the bullet a few thou into the case because the angle isn't right, or the case catches its shoulder on the ramp. Stretched the spring. works ok for two/three cycles then goes back to shape. I pulled the follower and spring out of a 700 in 223. Fits fine, better spring tension, still no go. It is fur season, both rifles are ready to go. I didn't want to pull them from the stocks and take a chance on loosing zero.

Can anybody with a Mod 7 and a 700 in 221 or 17 Fireball see if these boxes are interchangeable. Offer guidance, point me in the right direction. I almost got the dremel out but thought better of it. If the spring and follower fit I would think the boxes would be interchangeable. Maybe need to cut the back of the box off and insert a new spacer.

So I have a 2 shot. Typically I only need one shot. Not that I am that good, foxes and coyotes at night don't typically give you two chances. Their eyes glow bung holes don't, once the rifle cracks it is eyeballs to [bleep] in real short order. Not a huge deal but it is making my OCD flair up. Someone here once said they would not build on a model 7 again on purpose lol

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You'll wanna Start At the [bleep] Start and thank me later.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What about a centerfeed box from Wyatts?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Per Remington's web site for a 700 ( not sure if it will work for a 7 ), page 31:
1. .17 FB Mag Assy Box - # F400247
or: .221 Mag Box - # F300560
2. Follower - # F201901
3. Mag Spacer - #F300559
4. Spring - #F300557

1-800-243-9700

Hopes this helps some.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'can,

I'm squarely anti-Wyatt.

That being said...I can only leadja to water,I cain't make you drink.

Hint.

Start At The [bleep] Start

Thank me later.

sgts',

You ain't doing so hot.

Laffin'!

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
"Never mistake Arrogance for Intelligence" The ignore feature was designed specifically for some.

NRA Life Patron Member Benefactor Level
USN/USMC Vietnam Vet 1969-70
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

Ain't it a curious Dichotomy,that Whining Kchunts will ALWAYS find sumptin' to Whine about?!? Laffin'!

I can only lead you stupid [bleep] to water...but do not think for even a second,that I don't enjoy your being too stupid to partake.

Bless your heart.

If I bother to write sumptin' down,you'd do well to take notes and apply same,if only because it will help your game.

Just sayin'.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You've been spouting your BS forever and haven't convinced me that you know anything over and above skull & crossbone decals.
Now I'm "laffin"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

You Whining Do Nothing Kchunts crack me the [bleep] up! I'm diggin' your Hissy Fit.

The most hilarious part is,you are fraught to suffer your "abilities","means" and "comprehension" which is the dirtiest of tricks...though funnier than schit. In fairness,your Whine is magnificent,but the only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination. Here's HOPING you are stupid enough to find me "mistaken" somewhere and rest assured,I'll be happy to take the time to rub your nose in your Stupidity.

Hell...mebbe say a leetle sumptin about Seven's and you can hope the platform is unknowed to me. Laffin'! Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt and be sure to share your incredible Dumbfhukktitude.

You poor,poor stupid [bleep]. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you being led to water,but being far too [bleep] stupid to drink.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Obviously the drugs are not working. Are you compensating for some inadequacy in your maleness? You have thoroughly scared the be-Jesus out of me. I bow to your almighty "know everythingness". You are truly the "MAN". Fell better now? Punk.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

I'm at ease in speaking matter of factly...if only because facts matter. Perhaps you should fill out a Hurt Feelings Report,enclose a picture of yourself with same and bask in the "satisfaction" that will be your's,in scoring the 500cc's of Vagisil and (6) Midol that'll be remitted for same. Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you ran away like the Whining Bitch you are,from ALL things The Rifle,but did go up a coupla octaves in your Whine. Congratulations?!?

As per always,should you find me "mistaken",I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your [bleep] Stupidity. Please be sure to Imagine you can whip my ass,if only to bolster things another few octaves. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I doubt seriously if you have ever been mistaken, about anything, in your entire miserable life. I also doubt if you ever will be. GFY. I'm way too busy to entertain a punk like you. Enjoy what's left of your "Fantasy" life. OUT!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,that a guess is your only [bleep] move?!? Bless your heart.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,but did bolster your Whine more than a smidge. Congratulations?!? Funnier than [bleep],that even someone as incredibly [bleep] STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. Laffin'!

Very nice touch to use your Imagination and Pretend that you were ever "in". Laffin'! Please remember,that if only in the interest of facts,you'll always do well to start by [bleep] yourself,because you'll get more poozy that way. Your couchbound kchunt and "hard charging" ways are [bleep] hilarious! Knock it outta da Park and hang a picture of you and your crossed-eyes. Looking forward to that Whine and even better yet,the excuse(s).

Perhaps you can Imagine to Pretend that I couldn't throw your Whining Bitch Ass on my shoulders and click my heels,as per whim?!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be sure and Imagine whipping my ass to boot...as you hold your breath and stomp your itty-bitty feet in the throes of your Hissy Fit.

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukks are a goodamned riot!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Thought of you when I saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxsQL7n9n6s

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

I reckon I'm plum flattered,that you are so consumed by me. One thing is for certain,there ain't no slighting your taste in men. Bless your heart.

"Surprisingly",I note that your Vagina Monologues are getting more and more brief,though you keep gaining octaves. For some reason ALL things The Rifle continue to scare the schit out of you,but you can plagiarize. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

As an aside,don't forget that you are "OUT" too. Laffin'!

Sweetheart,I enjoy your Imagination almost as much as you do,though for drastically different reasons.(grin) As an aside,once you Imagine something,what is the typical length of time it takes for it to become "real" to you? Laffin'! You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot,as you recount all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had,from all the places you've almost been...as you set on your couchbound kchunts and Whine incessantly.

You are really doing "great". Knock it right the [bleep] outta da Park,with a picture of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Dare ya'. Laffin'!

Lemme toss you some more reality.

1) Pretend You Could

2) REALLY Pretend You Could

Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of excuses as you wonder aloud,why you are such an incredibly clueless piece of Do Nothing Schit. Honey,it's your "gift" and you rock it. Laffin'!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free.

Laffin'!

Do not let the cat get your tongue.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
OG! It's Really YOU! Have mercy on me massa'. I din' know who I'ze [bleep] with.

Feel more like a man now?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

I've seen me nekked and have never fretted anything. You are doing "great".

In fairness...it is a shame that you are devoid the faculties to be cognizant of just how farrrrr you are in over your head...but it sure as [bleep] do add to the inherent humor of your Dumbfhukktitude. Congratulations?!?

Hang a picture of yourself and connect the dots.

LAFFIN'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more excuses...as you add to your incredibly long list of wellfounded insecurities. You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhukkers are a riot!

You go girl!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hit that crackpipe one more time. You are really close to making sense. Proud & Loud.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Ed,

The drugs are doing you no favors,as you keep "forgetting" you are "OUT"..despite never having been close to "in". Bless your heart.

Again,I'll feign my "surprise" that you run like a little bitch,away from ALL things The Rifle,but can always muster a Whine. Congratulations?!? Whatcha' gonna Whine about next and which excuse(s) mightcha' be goin' to use?!? Laffin'!

I'm rather at ease in sandbagging more than a little bit,as you frantically do your "best" and in all fairness,you are really doing "great". Laffin'! I do happen to make an inordinate amount of sense,but only to them that have sense,which will only "surprise" you as removing you from the ilk by default. Funny how it actually works,ain't it? Re-laffin'!

C'mon,I Double Dog Dare you(that's a big one),to obliviously assimilate your incredible dumbfhukktitude via your crossed-eyes,with a pic of your "hard charging" ways.

I again look forward to your sheer and utter Nothingness,as you dredge your Imagination for more Pretend. Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "participate" in the "first hand".

Laffin'!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhukkers are a riot! Wow +P++.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Last edited by DocEd; 01/14/14.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 12 invisible), 1,047 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,416
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.