Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by derby_dude
No decent man wants a chick covered with tats.

wow........that's a head scratcher

Yeah, it makes me wonder if the opposite is also true?

Would a decent woman want a man with a tattoo? I mean that eliminates almost every guy that ever served in the military. We know that the vast majority of them are of questionable character....

There is only one questionable character in this argument, and I am damn sure he never had the stamina, the bravery or the pride to serve his country.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The chains on the thong scream high maintenance drama queen. No thanks.

High maintenance with not much to return

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jahrs
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

so your telling me you also dont eat pork? Leviticus 11:7.....wont eat rabbit(guessing squirrel and such also falls in here)? Leviticus 11:6......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a fan, but if a person is of age and want to do it, they're certainly free to do so. Except for my kids.

Jeff

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Right, because girls without tats don't find jerks who get them pregnant and leave....

Oh girls without tats can find their share of jerks too but it's a given that girls covered with tats and especially piercings are not going to find nice decent guys. That's fact jack.

Your kidding right ?

I must not be a nice decent guy. laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Right, because girls without tats don't find jerks who get them pregnant and leave....

Oh girls without tats can find their share of jerks too but it's a given that girls covered with tats and especially piercings are not going to find nice decent guys. That's fact jack.

Your kidding right ?

I must not be a nice decent guy. laugh

You are very much a good and decent man !

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by isaac
I was married to a proper woman once - most boring, dullest, life sucking period of my life.
==========

That cracked me up.

Wish I had 100 bucks for every time I heard that line from someone sitting on the other side of my desk.

Bob, were they seeing you to get free of a proper woman, or were they lamenting that they had done so in the past and regretting having done so?

Last edited by eyeball; 01/10/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your kidding right ?
You're

Sorry, but thanks for playing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord

Your kidding right ?
You're

Sorry, but thanks for playing.

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ha! Apparently I've got you fooled! It's part of my nature, not being a good and decent man and all....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Ha! Apparently I've got you fooled! It's part of my nature, not being a good and decent man and all....
Sis,I'll back up HAJ's comment on him not being good and decent man. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by kecatt; 01/10/14.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jahrs
A total turnoff seeing one on a woman for me. This Bible verse comes to mind but i'm not sure if they are referring to tattoos or not.

Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. Mind fleshing out a few more issues regarding some other examples of god's word and how to best follow them?

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

That might mean something you were a good and decent man but you horde nice rifles which means you don't care about the less fortunate.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� I must not be a nice decent guy.

Me neither.

Long notorious as a hopeless ass.

But dogs and kids love me.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

laugh It does make a valid point.

Turdlike, by default.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
laugh

That might mean something you were a good and decent man but you horde nice rifles which means you don't care about the less fortunate.
Flattery will get you nowhere. laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anaconda
When I see tats on an otherwise good looking woman, I think of someone using a magic marker to draw a smiley face on the Mona Lisa.
Really, did you think you could improve on that ?

I'm not against it, but it just seems like a waste of time and money. Tats are expensive, and she could have used that money to buy me a new gun, and the time to make me a sammich
winner!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Small and only in discreet locations for me..

Last edited by FlyboyFlem; 01/10/14.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

That cracked me up.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.