-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CHL whether the coach knew about U of I or not and regardless of your supposed code of conduct the reference is posted and out there dated 1912 referencing a game in I believe 1903. Irrefutable proof that the claim you made and that of the Aggies is false!

I know this because when the lawsuit happened ( you know the one that the Aggies actually settled when Seattle showed they didn't create the term only trademarked it) it was proven to have been created by a U of I writer.

Do yourself a favor, Google University of Iowa and 12th man. Lots of irrefutable proof the Aggies didn't start it.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mallard has absolutely OWNED your ghey ass. LOL

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Are you 13 or just retarded?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Yes.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

UNIVERSITY of IIOOWWAAA ? Hell, I didn't even know the HAD a Football Team wink

And since our Aggie Code of Conduct that most of us Alumni live by says we don't Steal, Lie, or Cheat, i doubt seriously that Coach Dana Bible had ever even HEARD of U of Iowa. It was a tradition that started on our field that day due to player injury, for Aggies. It Had nothing to do with Iowa. Get a grip, dude. Your starting to sound like OKOK cool

CHL,
The only one who needs to get a grip is you sir. I don't sound like Okok but I'm tired of the bullschitt from Aggies fans when they stole the term as well. You posted utter bullschitt and a wikipedia link which anyone can post what it wants. Problem is your post like I said is false and the actual originator of the term cited in my post.

Far be it of me to post truth when it contradicts a lie and history. Like I said Google is your friend and the term was originated by, printed by and attributed to the U of I football team a full 10 years before your Aggies "think" they made it up.

Like I said nice try but your wrong and proven so!!!!!

IC B2

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Are you 13 or just retarded?

GFY,,,,,FAKE AND BAKE....LOL You look like Mike Shannhan.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Shhhhh, Don't work yourself into such a tizzy,you'll wake up your mom.... noise travels up through the basement

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shhhhh, Don't work yourself into such a tizzy,you'll wake up your mom.... noise travels up through the basement

His Mom's gonna have to put him on "Suicide Watch" after Peyton gets through spanking the Hawk's in the SB wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Don't you have mags and guns to register in your commie state? LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems a lot of you think you know more about NFL teams then the bookies and sports experts. Don't think any of the sports professionals would agree with your blow out predictions listening to what they are saying.

P.S. if you hadn't heard the line on the game in Vegas initially favored the Hawks, then split even money and currently noone is giving more then a measly 3 points favorite to the Broncos right now. But again the line keeps fluctuating showing that most people don't concur/ and or aren't willing to risk real money that it will be a blow out.

I sincerely doubt there will be a blow out which I think is foolish given the defense of the Hawks. I'm a Hawks fan but have no hate for the Broncos and actually like Peyton.

I predict 27-20 Hawks

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/20/14. Reason: spelling
IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Seems a lot of you think you know more about NFL teams then the bookies and sports experts. Don't think any of the sports professionals would agree with your blow out predictions listening to what they are saying.

P.S. if you hadn't heard the line on the game in Vegas initially favored the Hawks, then split even money and currently noone is giving more then a measly 3 points favorite to the Broncos right now. By again the lime keeps fluctuating showing that most people don't concur it will be a blow out.

I sincerely doubt there will be a blow out which I think is foolish given the defense of the Hawks. I'm a Hawks fan but have no hate for the Broncos and actually like Peyton.

I predict 27-20 Hawks

The Hawks have never lost by more than 7 points since Russell has been the QB in two years.....laffin'

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by iddave
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I think Sherman is banging Leslie.

You're not even funny.

Yeah, don't be a dik. Sherman is clearly banging okok.

lol. Well played, sir!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give okok a break... he hasn't had this much fun since his stepdad first taught him how to give great head.

Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,789
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.