Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I liked rcamuglia's response to my post better�

Who told you about the kazoo?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image]

WIN

[/thread] grin

RLTW
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

how many mils wide are those are 100 yards?? ah who needs mils 6" IPHY, thats what she said

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
I liked rcamuglia's response to my post better�

Who told you about the kazoo?

sorry, I thought everyone knew how you got to be called 'poobah.'

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I better start hanging out on this forum more often�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

[Linked Image]

Awesome sig line right there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I better start hanging out on this forum more often�.

You're not gonna last here, new_2 is getting cranked up over on the NBTE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
[Linked Image]

how many mils wide are those are 100 yards?? ah who needs mils 6" IPHY, thats what she said

LOL!

I wonder if even MOA would help!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave
Wrong state. Get with ingwe. He is running a 'how to post if you're really old' tutorial.

Travis

Nobody's as old as Ingwe. I just saw him go drivin' by in a little tiny car with his knee's stickin out, wearing a fez, blowin' a kazoo.......

Sir,

That was not a "kazoo."

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by deflave

You can end this discussion now.

Travis

I don't think you said it loud enough.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by Formidilosus

No, he does not. He tried to "call me out" because he sells a Leupold MOA scope.

Bingo. I thought JB was gonna leave if we did not quit pointing out this POS wares were overly expensive for their utility?

Didn't he get laughed off longrangehunting a few years ago? I think some of the posters gave him hell then and I think goodgrouper got run off over it. Or maybe he just left because he could not speak truthfully about a sponser's over priced stuff. Wasn't he that guy?

I have to admit he was kinda right about Echols rifles, a lot of work goes into them, but the Legend is still are not worth 15K smile

Ouch!! The Butt Hurt runs strong after that mudhole I stomped in your ass in the D'Arcy thread.

I figured the the $7K you spent on POS ARs after I posted those AR picts and the $9K you spent on a Echols Legend built for another guy would have helped with with the sting.

Not so much??? Its only money and hey you gots a lot. Spend some more it will help. laugh

In some circles your response has been described as "EPIC". grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i dont have much to share on this debate, except my buddy has a couple of the greybull optics,, i have 4 of the regular 1eupold 4.5x14 with turrets, i wish leupold would put a reticle like the new gen 2 reticle in the greybull,

for me ranging, wind meter, look at my turret , spin it to the yardage note the moa hold for wind and shoot,,,,

i have asked a couple of guys on here to help me out and explain why i should change to mils, they keep touting there mil system and there new bushnell or whatever scope, but not one of the guys has responded to me to help me undersatand why i should switch,,,
i see a couple of the gen 2 greybull optics in my future, its easy for my dull mind to make work,,,,

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Ouch!! The Butt Hurt runs strong after that mudhole I stomped in your ass in the D'Arcy thread.

I figured the the $7K you spent on POS ARs after I posted those AR picts and the $9K you spent on a Echols Legend built for another guy would have helped with with the sting.

Not so much??? Its only money and hey you gots a lot. Spend some more it will help. laugh

Stay classy Mr. Burns
Posting under your real name is not helping your image.
Hint.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
And all this time I thought the optics forum was the place to go for pizzin' matches�.

Oh, BTW Deflave�it is indeed a kazoo, regardless of what you heard�

I'm going back to spinning my new CDS turret at 50, 75, and 100 yards�...

Last edited by ingwe; 01/25/14.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If members had to post under their real name, it would eliminate a lot of the nasty attacks.....

Dang, you were right rc, it's working already.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I like the fact that with MILs I deal with smaller numbers. My 338 Lapua needs 6.9 MILs to get to 1,000 yards at sea level. In MOA angle I need 24 not a big deal really, but I like dealing with the smaller number. It matters not for a long range hunter which you use, because both work to perfection IMHO.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

If members had to post under their real name, it would eliminate a lot of the nasty attacks.....

Dang, you were right rc, it's working already.

I don't know the history here, but it looks like a reply in defense rather than an attack

My post about using your real name was concerning forums on the net in general

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
formodillo, when JB started wondering who you are, I looked at some of your old posts. a few notes, for one I actually think you should be a writer your a very good story teller, seriously. I notice your from the east or south or both. that speaks volumes to me about what your knowledge is of a long range hunter and further your potential lack of it. I grew up in texas, which much of isn't any different than Tennessee or georgia or wherever your from. THERE IS NO PLACE TO LONG RANGE HUNT ANYTHING THERE!!!! further there is no place to shoot long range either other than someone's gun range. because there are too many trees and terrain generally doesn't allow that sort of distance shooting. everything is private land, this tells me most of your shooting is likely at a gun range somewhere. This is why I find it strange you coming on here and telling us westerners how its done.

I also find it strange how you reference LOTS of animals killed every year. This just sounds kinda strange, the people that really do don't brag about shooting "lots of animals every year" The other was your story of the elk hunt, I found it actually a cool story, but the people that have really spent "lots of" time in the mountains I am sure had their jaws drop. dude do you know how close you came to killing yourself?? people like you show up in the mountains all the time they are rescued if they are lucky, less lucky they are found dead, even worse they are never found, period. This happens every year where I live. that is all if your story is indeed true, which I am not going to comment on but others questioned. The mountains are an unforgiving place. even more so in the winter. I found little reference to common preparedness for back packing in the mountains on that trip. I don't say all this to belittle you, I say this so that next time you think about safety and preparedness because it could save your life, I don't think you have any idea even now the dangers that could have happened to you. attempting an elk hunt in the winter mountains ALONE is crazy IMO. I am sure you will pipe in and say I hunt this or that. I am sure you will attempt to debunk what I am saying with a my weiner is bigger that yours hunting comment about all the things you have done. all I am saying is just be careful when you get out in the wilds of the west.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I found it actually a cool story, but the people that have really spent "lots of" time in the mountains I am sure had their jaws drop...... that is all if your story is indeed true, which I am not going to comment on but others questioned...... I don't say all this to belittle you, I say this so that next time you think about safety and preparedness because it could save your life, I don't think you have any idea even now the dangers that could have happened to you.......

What about it, formadillo, sounds like you got some splainin' to do.........

Do you have any idea of the dangers that could have happened to you?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
OMG!!! I COULD'VE BEEN HURT!!!!

so scary

Bro.... You need help.

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 21, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,387
Posts18,527,654
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.