[Linked Image]

Pelagic Outfitters Has Received....First Week of February

Here is our update of what has arrived recently. We are attempting (key word here is attempting) to keep you updated every week on new deliveries.

If there is something you are looking for and cannot find it please let us know and we can keep an eye out for you.

Here is the update of what has arrived this past week:

[Linked Image]
Avet:

We received another shipment of the latest Avet Pro EX 50/3 3 Speed Silver Reel

[Linked Image]
O.T.I.:

We go a nice shipment of O.T.I. Jigs, Poppers, Treble Hooks and Split Rings in to fill in whats been selling lately.

[Linked Image]
Fin-Nor:

Fin-Nor Santiago 50SZ Wide Lever Drag Trolling Reel

We received in some Fin-Nor 5'9" 50# & 80# Stand-Up Rods that we are offering on special. These are built with Pacbay Roller Stripper & Tip with turbo ring guides and Slick Butts.
These rods are only:
$189.99 for the 50#
$199.99 for the 80#
This is a fantastic value in a quality rod.

[Linked Image]
Okuma:

Makaira 16IISEa Silver

Okuma's Makaira Saltwater Carbon Technology Fishing Rods-MK-TR-581-30S (Black, 5-Feet/8-Inch)

[Linked Image]
Daiwa:

We received yet another shipment of the Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Power Assist Reel . We have been getting deliveries of these every couple/few days. Thanks for all the orders on these great new reels. We are extending the $599.99 spooled special so if you missed out please give a call.

Daiwa STJ66MHF Saltist� Jigging Rods as well as all the Daiwa Deep Drop Rods (SA-B56 & 66 in MH & H ratings)

We are also running a special featuring the Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Power Assist Reel spooled with 900yds/80# spectra and one of the Daiwa Deep Drop Rods (SA-B56 & 66 in MH & H ratings) for only $799.99. Please call for details.
[img]http://www.pelagicoutfitters.com/catalog/images/categories/grundens_logo.jpg[/img]
Grunden's Foul Weather Gear

I think this is the first week in as long as I can remember that we did not get a shipment in from Grunden's.
To not leave them off we did want to give you a heads up that we are getting in some Grunden's Eureka LH98 Hooded Fleece Pullovers that were selling for over $100.00 and we will be blowing these out @ only $59.99.

[img]http://www.pelagicoutfitters.com/catalog/images/cat1.jpg[/img]
Gift Ideas: - We have received all types of great small "must have" essential fishing accessory items, rod/reel combos, bulk spool line, etc. We have put together a special Gift Ideas page which presents all these opportunities. This section will continue to have product additions so please give a peek every couple/few days for updates.

BTW - We have started a Deal of the Week page. Please take a look for extra special opportunities.

Thanks for your continued support it is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to call us at 631-225-8862 or e-mail us PelagicOutfittersaol.com to discuss your fishing needs.

Catch'em up
Doug & Chris

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.
631-225-8862

For your Fishing Tackle needs please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com