Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
hehe... figured nabs would send up a flag smile

forgot to add Blue Plate mayo to my checklist for the Spam sammiches.

Dave

Ok, l'll bite. What in the crap are nabs? And going back to the old MAYO THREAD a few months ago. I am willing to try Blue Plate, but you should really try JFG mayo its awesome stuff.

hey bruinruin. But but but, he started it. grin

Nabs are peanut butter crackers...best if they're made by Lance.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Never heard them called that.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
When you boys figure out what liver mush is, get back to me. In the meantime I'm having a slug burger.

same as scrapple bish...if you fookers would read the entire thread....geez.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Can we just knock off the North versus South horseshit, everyone? Y'all sound llike a bunch of 55 year old menopausal women, pissing and moaning who has it worse in life.

I love this land, North and South, and would hope that we could all realise that we have geographical differences that we deal with. I hate to sound touchy feely, bit the variety of experiences we deal with is what makes this land stronger.

These North/South pissing matches get under my skin. Maybe it's because I think American first. Maybe it's because I would've been wearing grey if I'd been born 125 years sooner and knew then what I know now. I don't know.

What I DO know is that winter driving is a bitch, no matter where you are. Yeah, we get more practice at up here, but I see plenty of folks up here that can't drive in a half inch of snow. The ice that happens occasionally in the South is a bitch and there's just no steering or braking in it. That's just how it is.

Dividing ourselves doesn't make the roads any clearer in the South or the temps any warmer in the North.

There's no point pissing in eacb other's Cheerios about who has it worse in life.

No matter where you are, if you have bad weather and hazardous driving in the forecast, be safe, please.

This!

I am ready for bad weather. I have been snowbound for 32 days. Not a problem, wife and I had fun. No power and hand pumping water for thirty cows and our own use. But we expected bad weather and were prepared. Same for where I live now. Thirty days without power of the ability to go to a store, no problem.

But if you don't get bad winter storms you are not prepared for them just as I am not prepared for hurricane.

Still wishing you all in harms way keep safe.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right here on the coast, we don't get snow, just ice. There is not much you can do when it looks like this. If t happed more often, it would be easier to handle.

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Not a Yankee but I am assuming what you call liver mush would be what they call liverwurst in North Dakota or braunschweiger out here?

Negative. This is liver mush:

http://charlotte.about.com/od/CharlotteHistory/ss/what-is-livermush.htm

I think they call that scrapple in PA. Good stuff.

Scrapple is a little bit different than liver mush. Its good though.

I like the liverwurst with onions and mustard on dark bread too.

Now you are making me drool....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
Be careful down there. If it really hits it looks like it could be real bad.

From a Yankee who ain't picking on you.

You ain't a yankee...they live east of the big Miss..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can we just knock off the North versus South horseshit, everyone? Y'all sound llike a bunch of 55 year old menopausal women, pissing and moaning who has it worse in life.

I love this land, North and South, and would hope that we could all realise that we have geographical differences that we deal with. I hate to sound touchy feely, bit the variety of experiences we deal with is what makes this land stronger.

These North/South pissing matches get under my skin. Maybe it's because I think American first. Maybe it's because I would've been wearing grey if I'd been born 125 years sooner and knew then what I know now. I don't know.

What I DO know is that winter driving is a bitch, no matter where you are. Yeah, we get more practice at up here, but I see plenty of folks up here that can't drive in a half inch of snow. The ice that happens occasionally in the South is a bitch and there's just no steering or braking in it. That's just how it is.

Dividing ourselves doesn't make the roads any clearer in the South or the temps any warmer in the North.

There's no point pissing in eacb other's Cheerios about who has it worse in life.

No matter where you are, if you have bad weather and hazardous driving in the forecast, be safe, please.

Amen.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Big storm with ice and snow is a coming. Don't be caught looking tupid by going driving in it. Stock up on beer and pig skin chips right now. You've been warned boys

Wild Bill,

It is spelled Y'all.

What is ice and snow? Does it appear in that order?

WTF is "tupid"? Is that Yooper code talk?

Down here they are called pork rinds, not skin chips.

Warned? Is a beer shortage on the way?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Hrumph, hrumph hrumph !!!

[Linked Image]

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
When you boys figure out what liver mush is, get back to me. In the meantime I'm having a slug burger.

Nope, nice try though. You can't have livermush without liver, but you can certainly have scrapple without liver.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2Bimmers

Dave

Ok, l'll bite. What in the crap are nabs? And going back to the old MAYO THREAD a few months ago. I am willing to try Blue Plate, but you should really try JFG mayo its awesome stuff.

Nope best is Nekot.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those are cookies not crackers though! I like anything with peanut butter though!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nope, nice try though. You can't have livermush without liver, but you can certainly have scrapple without liver.

semantics laugh

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

ahhh....slugburgers....invented in my hometown of Corinth....grew up on 'em I did......

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

Hrumph, hrumph hrumph !!!

[Linked Image]
. I didn't get a harumph outta that guy!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by 2Bimmers

Dave

Nope best is Nekot.

I thought Nekot was made by Lance. Either way, still good!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Those are cookies not crackers though! I like anything with peanut butter though!

Mike

Peanut butter on vanilla wafer is food! Nutterbutters ain't bad either.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Our big advantage up north is that we have a lot of plow and salt trucks!!

I do admit however that if we get 4 or 5 inches of snow, I can't wait to get out and see how the roads are!!!

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
wildbill59, Future Darwin Award Winner, God help the children you have guided into adulthood.

Easy now Ms.
My son moved to Tallahassee last Fall for his PHD. He's available for driving lessons on the side. He thinks it's funny when the locals panic about cold weather. The road by his place has trees growing right up to the road edge and then there's the ditch inches away. Make a mistake and you're toast.

The daughter just married a guy that's going to be a hose dragger. He wanted to be a game warden cop but changed his mind thankfully. He found out he'd have to be an azzhole to be a cop.
She's getting her Master's and pretty smart too.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 15 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 992 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,588
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.