Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rem141r
Ahh Chee Waa Waa. Dee cheekin, he keeeled heeem.

Good God, I understood that!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not the first, nor the last time a guy's out of control cock got him killed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ain't got much use for cock fights or dog fights either.

Just a way to gamble.

Yes wolfs and birds will fight to the death in the wild. It doesn't normally happen with domesticated animals.

Don't konw why anyone would want to watch it either.

But to each their own.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
Here ya go, you can watch one.
Watching isn't illegal yet is it?

BYO tissues.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=150_1334953632
I knew the red one would win off the bat. Jumped higher each time with his attacks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
We need to start new thread on cock assassins, or killer cocks.

Cocksman?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
KILLER COCK SLAYS CALIFORNIANS
By Pierce Blodyn on February 8, 2011
9 Votes

LOS ANGELES, CA � a disgruntled cock fighter goes on a killing rampage.

Randy �Ruthless� Rooster is a long time contender in the sport of cock fighting. He has fought in over 125 matches, an unheard of number of battles in a sport where most only last a dozen bouts before they reach their bloody end. But recently after a long day of fighting cocks in southern California, something finally snapped in the veteran fighter sending him into a blood filled homicidal rampage.

His first victim was nearby spectator, Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, a regular to the matches who had come to the fights that day in hopes of winning big in the betting pool. Ochoa received one quick slash to his Achilles tendon, swiftly bringing him to the ground. After laying out Ochoa, Ruthless quickly went for the jugular, sealing Ochoa�s fate in a matter of seconds.

Evading capture after the gruesome murder, Ruthless continued on his violent killing spree heading south for Mexico, all along the way taking the lives of a local librarian, a school crossing guard, and a Taco Bell employee.

The National Guard was summoned to stop the ferocious fowl but in every attempt Ruthless was able to avoid capture. Not knowing what else to do, the National Guard had no other choice but to contact Interpol to get Superchicken to save the day.

Ruthless was finally apprehended by Superchicken in Los Angeles while Ruthless was attempting to attack a bus of tourists taking the famous Star Line Tours � Movie Stars� Homes Tour. The attack took place just outside of, beef cake and former comedian, Carrot Top�s previous home where the funny looking guy was finishing packing up his things before completing his move to Canada. Lucky for Superhicken, Carrot Top was in the area as he played a key role in the capture of Ruthless.

�It was like something out of COPS except with a bunch of chickens,� said Herman Sanchez, a gardener who witnessed the capture, �like outta nowhere I see these two birds getting into it. Then in the blink of an eye, I see Carrot Top with his hands around the neck of one of the birds. That Carrot Top, he really knows how to choke the chicken.�

While being taken into custody by the LAPD, Ruthless was heard saying �bawk bawk, bawk, cock a doodle doo.� Super chicken was kind enough to translate this for us. �I had enough of the fighting. I simply couldn�t take it any more; I just cracked, like an egg.� As he was taken into the station a single tear was spotted rolling down Ruthless�s beak.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
That is a totally uninformed, ignorant statement. There is NOTHING you can do to MAKE a gamecock fight. If they don't want to fight they won't. It is the only sport involving animals, that BOTH parties are COMPLETLY WILLING. Rabbit hunting is a blast for the dog, not so much for the rabbit. Putting the value of a man's life below a rooster is PETA all the way.
Originally Posted by sollybug
Man killed by cockfighting rooster = just desserts. Just about as ironic as you can get bastard gets his jollies forcing helpless chickens to fight for their lives now knows how the chickens feel. The penalty for cockfighting ought to to be a five round mma cage fight with no referee! Btw I eat as much chicken as anyone I just don't enjoy forcing them to fight to the death...

"Not everything you read on the internet is true." Abraham Lincoln.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Do that on the major circuit, and you will be banned for life.
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Cock fighting is alive and well in East Ky. I have been to a few myself. I have a cousin that has made thousands of Dollars fighting roosters. Put a little poison on your roosters neck and when the other rooster pecks yours, it is lights out. collect your winnings and run for the door!!!!!!

"Not everything you read on the internet is true." Abraham Lincoln.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm against cat juggling...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wow sounds like a few guys on here want to party with Michael Vick. Just because animals will fight doesn't mean it's okay to set up and enjoy. Two kids will fight to the death too but thankfully a lot of guys recognize they don't know any better and need to be stopped and taught. The roosters will fight, but they don't have a choice either. And that doesn't mean we ought to watch bet money on it and enjoy watching one die. Not a PETA guy, but I do try for a quick and humane kill to minimize suffering.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They are quite common in Peru, in all socioeconomic levels too. Lots of gambling involved, and I must say if it is run well it is quite a show. It is amazing when you get two good bred rooster they will literally fight till they die. I have no clue how you "train" them since it is in their blood. I have seen birds spurting blood from the chest and keeping on fighting, and killing/winning, but dying. I have eaten some tasty aftermath from a derby.
I have not heard about anyone dying from it, but these roosters will be fitted with 4inch blades, so not a surprise at all. They make them fight in chainlink octagon's though, much like MMA fights, so they won't get into the crowd.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The main reason it's illegal is the gambling aspect, at least on the surface.

Face it though, government makes illegal things that people find "distasteful" also. There doesn't have to be a real sound reason for it. If it weren't so then you could find horse and dog meat on the menu at a restaurant. What's the difference between raising cattle or horse/dog for slaughter? In reality there's no difference but one society accepts as normal and the others would make people vomit on the spot if it were put in front of them. It's strictly cultural, go to China and you'll see cages full of dogs next to the open air food markets waiting to get whacked and put on a plate, it's just normal for them. The real reason cockfighting's banned is because most people want it banned, that's about it.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 48 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.